Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (56979 Views)

Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by dejt4u(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
A large number of terrorists have drowned in the Lake Chad as they fled the heavy bombardment by Nigerian Air force heralding the advance of Nigerian troops on mission to flush them out of Baga, the Nigerian defence headquarters has said.

“Not even the strategy of mining over 1500 spots with land mines on the routes leading to the town could save the terrorists from the aggressive move of advancing troops,” the Director of Defence Information, Chris Olukolade, a Major General, said in a statement.
He added, “All the land mines were skillfully cleared one after the other. Eventually, the resistance of the terrorists collapsed and the land forces finally stormed the town in the early hours of Friday.

“Many of the terrorists died while an unknown but substantial number of them fled with various degrees of injury, in the series of encounter along the routes of advance as troops headed for Baga.
“Apart from the 5 anti air craft guns and the rifles captured from the terrorists, over 34 motorcycles and 5 vehicles including trucks being used for operations by the terrorists were destroyed in the course of the fighting as troops headed for Baga. The troops finally began clearing the terrorists from Baga on arrival in the town early Saturday morning.

“A comprehensive cordon and search phase of military operation has now commenced to enable troops mop up arms and ammunition and also apprehend any terrorist who might be hiding in the vicinity.
The exercise will also determine details of the casualties inflicted or incurred in the course of the operations to clear Baga and environ of terrorists.

“Similar exercise is being carried out in over 12 locations namely Gajigana, Ngaze, Ngenzai, Marte Junction, Mile 90, Yoyo, Kekeno, Kukawa, Cross Kauwa, Kangarwa, Amirari and other localities where troops have flushed out the terrorists in the operations preceding the entry to Baga. The troops are now dominating and conducting aggressive patrols in the locations. The morale of troops remain high.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/177287-fleeing-boko-haram-terrorists-drown-in-lake-chad.html

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Only God knows where terrorism in the country moving to. sad

But everything will soon comes to an end, by God's grace!

*Modified*

GEJ undecided

Seems some Fücking PDP blind supporters don't wanna have sense ? Don't be a nosy iddiot. If u like quote me and type thrash, i will let u know i don't give a Fücking damn about u. angry

What is their Fücking business with whom i prefer? undecided

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by manover: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kill them all..... you killed by sword you die by sword

53 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Eluwilussit(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Where are the pictures now?

11 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oya wey d picture

5 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by madridguy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bravo men, God almighty will reward you all for this great deed. Please make sure you evacuate the corpse of the demons and burn them to dust.

One Nigeria
Great people
Together we stand

Meanwhile......march4buhari......Aso Rock straight.

25 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
j

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sophtaf(f): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ok,oya pishur!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nmeri17: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
just like the armies of pharaoh drowned in the red sea!!

fellow Nigerians, the haramtians we see today, we shall see them no more!!

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by KwoiZabo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
I pity those mistaking GEJ's silence for weakness undecided
He has opened all avenue for this to be resolved but certain elements in the North are using BH to discredit him.
Jungle don mature everybody go find their level

We will take out all known Bokoharam camps in six weeks - Rtd Col. Sambo Dasuki cool

MarchForward.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by ozor1: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
MTN, na me first press reply button oh!! See all this people don first me post,pls return my data

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Eureka123(f): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by saasala(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good for them. Let them find their virgins among the Mammy waters

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Carinaflo(f): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good work! gallant soldiers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by omanifrank(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
good
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by adisa204(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good job

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by princeonx: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
For real? grin
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Dahjhi: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
all these fleeing with no pictures? DarisGodOooo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by teemanbastos(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Glory be to God nt Jonathan!

3 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by gudnex22(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pictures na!!!!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by owen4u(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good one
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
hahahahaha................overtake don overtake over take.............may dem all perish in the lake.........useless idiots...... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by bright007(f): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
good....GEJ is working

fresh air everywhere

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
We joyfully want to announce the drowning of these blood sucking shiits.........

To All those boko haramic ruffians,
I wish you successful banging of those mythical virgin in hell!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by ritababe(f): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why are they running they should stay and fight na...

Pack of idiots

6 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by cvxta(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
good news but where d picture
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by scolaluv(f): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Great News.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sakaguchi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
All the foolish commentaries above about pics of fleeing terrorists is just ludicrous and typical of APC apologists. I wonder if you take cameras to terrorist den. Some people think with their duodenum I swear!

This news should bring good feelings to all peace loving and forward thinking Nigerians. I remember when the army was being ruthless on this terrorist 2011. Any arrest, you'll see a foolish Hausa/Fulani/Muslim lawyer crying foul and asking for human rights for the terrorist. This day, the only way is death. It makes me happy when I hear of the death of this Islamists. May the soul of my cousin Philip killed by this Islamist rest in peace.

The Army/Military is making giant strides in flushing out these mofos terrorists in their thousands. I don't see APC giving them kudos. Could it be that they are angry that the Army is frying the Militant arm of APC? They were quick to give inane commentaries when Boko Haram was creating useless Islamic caliphates. Why are they suddenly dumb in talking about this good news that all forward thinking Nigerians are happy to hear and see?
#questions #APC.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Correct

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sheffy007: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good move

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by zoguche: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kuddos to 9ija air force.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.