Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" (56978 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
As posted on twitter by Tolu Ogunlesi.

Nnamdi Kanu, back when he was an avid campaigner AGAINST those determined to "tear Nigeria apart". London, 2012.

Nnamdi Kanu, 2012: 'We cannot allow (B/Haram terror) to continue, otherwise there will be no �� for us to return to'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjzcI9MUm4A

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/882610910073933825

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by yekparikpa(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
I guess change happened!

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by sarrki(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
KANU is a criminal

That's all I know

If he preach peace he gets

If he preached anything we will give him

286 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by naijaguy123456(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
He has always been a fraud. It was one Nigeria when Jonathan was in power, Igbo put their eggs in one baskets, lost it all, then suddenly it's time for Biafra. Go back to school of politics / drawing board .

360 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by sarrki(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:
Based on this I think it's about time he gets arrested again. He is working for PDP.

He failed his state polytechnic exam

He's a hardened criminal

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
The useless guy is a confirmed chronic hypocrite.

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by SirVintageCock: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
La click la bend my brother.

We need a transcript of this video cos, with DSS issuing threats upandan you don't expect me to CLICK and be locked up in an undisclosed jail for an unknown crime.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by crestedaguiyi: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc myndd44

you can also quote your dead president, i dont give a damn.

you cant insult my leader and expect me to be calm. woe unto you i say

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by mormonslayer: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
The OP is so filled with hate and stupidity to realize that what Kanu was preaching in 2012 is the same thing he preaches today.

I may not agree with every thing Kanu says, but at least his out there talking and fighting for the injustices in Nigeria. Mr Op what have you achieved in your miserable life at your old age.

319 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by crestedaguiyi: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
i encourage everybody to watch the clip.

director has always been a man that has the ears of the common man, he never preached one Nigeria in that clip.

he only reminded Nigeria that if the boko haram actions continue without the govt doing something tangible then there will be something worst than 1966.

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by raker300: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
This guy sha...

Where is the video nah? Post it here let's watch it ourselves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by bewla(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
So what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:
KANU is a criminal

That's all I know

If he preach peace he gets

If he preached anything we will give him
That was when Nigeria was sweet and was cool under Jonathan not now an ani mal was on the throne and he's not ready to go to hell because cabal no gree

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by SirVintageCock: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
mormonslayer:
The OP is so filled with hate and stupidity to realize that what Kanu was preaching in 2012 is the same thing he preaches today.
That's what they call " shooting themselves in the foot" especially when blinded by hatred. The person that posted that video didn't even bother to view it well. Igbo haters, I dey hail ooooooooo

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by attackgat: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Even Ojukwu once believed in ONE NIGERIA. He even joined the Nigerian Army and fought for Nigeria in the Congo

But he later changed his mind

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by yang(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
The zoo republic

Baboons

So we should convert to Islam and become slaves on this animal kingdom

The zoo must fall!!!

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by attackgat: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kanu wasnt even preaching for Nigerias unity in the video, he was demonstrating against herdsmen attacks

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by PointB: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
@Op and fellow 5%,
Face with gross nepotism and bigotry from the highest authority in the land - King Bubu, even the staunchest of patriot will quickly realize that 'One Nigeria' is myth not worth pursuing.

"It is only a fool who cannot change his mind"

35 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by perez100: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Afonja Zombies and fake news. Nnamdi Kanu used to be MASSOB member working with Uwazurike since 2001 until they parted their ways. Afonjas - Liar Mohammed children.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by SuperS1Panther: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
The Lunatic Scammer is nothing but a fraud.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by RisingSun1: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dead on arrival

Every agitator past or present including Ojukwu was once loyal Nigerian army officer before he said enough is enough.

South Sudanese citizens were once loyal Sudanese citizens before they said enough is enough.

Eritrea citizens were once loyal Ethiopian citizens before they said enough is enough.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by capatainrambo: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
sarrki:

Cc lalasticlala

Cc Seun

Cc myndd44
after you soiled urself you start crying to teacher to sort out ur mess

despot

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by scribble: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tolu should stfu

One Nigeria under Jonathan was plausible

Under the warmongering born to rule cabal, we dont want to do again

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
PointB:
@Op and fellow 5%,
Face with gross nepotism and bigotry from the highest authority in the land - King Bubu, even the staunchest of patriot will quickly realize that 'One Nigeria' is myth not worth pursuing.

"It is only a fool who cannot change his mind"

I'm not your fellow 5%. I'm from Imo and Owerri-PH road which was my request has been fulfilled.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by MetaPhysical: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abagworo:

His agenda is at cross-purpose and a risk to the commercial interest of crossregional-centric Ibos. Im afraid one of them might silence him, rather than have him locked up where he will continue, remotely, to fan heated agitation for Biafra and become a legend. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by RisingSun1: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The Lunatic Scammer is nothing but a fraud.
Afonja did he defrauded you?

We IPOB members are not complaining

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
attackgat:
Kanu wasnt even preaching for Nigerias unity in the video, he was demonstrating against herdsmen attacks

Listen attentively and pass your verdict.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In 2012 Saying: "We Can't Allow Anyone Tear Nigeria Apart" by Abagworo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
mormonslayer:

I may not agree with every thing Kanu says, but at least his out there talking and fighting for the injustices in Nigeria. Mr Op what have you achieved in your miserable life at your old age.

I have always known that Kanu is working for PDP to create crisis because their looting was stopped in 2015. Check all my past posts and notice I never minced words in exposing him.

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The ‘dollars Wedding’ Party That Invited Kidnappers To Zaria / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.