Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

215keji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 215keji's Profile / 215keji's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 2:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

Sorry o.

I just checked my email. Will send it soon. (within 3 days)

eshe gan lol ill rmember to bother you in case its not here by then hope u dont mind lol
Romance / Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 2:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Sagamite:

If I was your big brother, your deeck will fall off from too much akpako on big bakassis.

Just know that the less interest you show in a woman you like, while at the same time showing interest, is what would make it last longer.

Fine girls quickly sack guys they get or can get too easily. You will end up chasing them while they are chasing some other guy and putting the full platter in front of him to take whatever he likes.

If you want more details, you would have to send a PM and I will forward you a copy of one of the emails I have sent some young lads on NL who contacted me to ask how to increase their pull-rate.

uncle saga u have to send me thislink abeg help ur little unkown bro lol
Romance / Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sagamite:

If I was your big brother, your deeck will fall off from too much akpako on big bakassis.

Just know that the less interest you show in a woman you like, while at the same time showing interest, is what would make it last longer.

Fine girls quickly sack guys they get or can get too easily. You will end up chasing them while they are chasing some other guy and putting the full platter in front of him to take whatever he likes.

If you want more details, you would have to send a PM and I will forward you a copy of one of the emails I have sent some young lads on NL who contacted me to ask how to increase their pull-rate.

hahaha ok and yes i will need it lol and my email is richie3373@yahoo.com

i wasnt sure about the pm cos idk how to use it
Romance / Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sagamite:

They lack contrite when they are the ones with power and they will not face any calumny for any actions they take. In such situations, majority are ruthless and selfish.

I used to have pity for them before but now I know as you grow up, you can see that they themselves are not that nice.

Also watch out for their BS.

Examples:

- They think giving them what they want is a duty, but what a man wants is either perversely wrong or unjustified.

- You are supposed to love them automatically, but they loving you should be about how hard you work for it.

- They want to make fun of men when a man is angry about a woman’s behaves badly, but they want the same men to be sympathetic with them a man behaves badly to them.

- When they are young, hot and have choices they behave however they wish because they know they can pick and choose. When a man’s turn comes and he is successful, hot and have choices, they start thinking they can talk him out of behaving as he wishes as he too can pick and choose. They would even be telling him (as illogical as they are) that looks does not matter and you should not take looks too seriously when being interested in a girl.

youre like the big bro i never had wow, what would you recommend on young man to do, just be myself and not give a shyt or how would you explain or go by it and i noticed you said there are different girls so anything will help me lol bros
Romance / Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 1:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Sagamite: One of the stuff I would teach my son's in my masterclass is briffault's law. The guy has some interesting points I have observed.

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

"The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place".

Then a guy called Stickman even fine-tuned it more:

There are a few corollaries I would add:

1) Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2) Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3) A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

Brilliant guys! Awon philosophers bi emi (The philosophers like me).

To summarise Stickman, all those guys that think "I did A, B and C for this babe, so she would be considerate". Sorry, mate, very unlikely. Most women have no contrition like that, it is what you can realistically offer her in future that matters, otherwise she would find levels that looks more promising if yours is not looking promising.

bros ejo abeg teach me your ways lol, honestly i used to feel bad for girls but with what i have been seeing this babes are ruthless, i just got into uni over here so im not as old but someone told me abt briffault law before and reading it here now i know maybe its true right

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by 215keji(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
if you are sure of yourself and you show her by your act say u no be mugu, she go gree noni. i think good looks matter too but confidence can cover that.
i'm yoruba and a yoruba girl might like you and still abuse you but just know she is just testing you to see if youre man enough, if you react that means you are even acting like a girl self. im not even a grown man yet but i sabi this lol , this happens overseas except the way girls test you is different sha.

1 Like

Family / Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by 215keji(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh that's so sweet. You just reminded me, my grandmother calls me "my namesake" in our language. I was named after her. I like having a special nickname that only she uses, just for me smiley

lol at you feeling special, and funny cos if i have a daughter, i would most likely name her after my grandmother if my family allows me to , gotta love the grannies

1 Like

Family / Re: How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent by 215keji(m): 4:55am On Jul 10, 2014
i only have one grandma left
Yoruba adage says "orisha bi iya osi laye" "there is no god like a mother on this earth" i will change it to there is no god like a grandmother on this earth.

im not in naija right now but iya baba mi(grandmother) calls me everyday, we discuss and gist and she teaches me a lot, her long prayers even frustrate me sometimes but i am starting to appreciate it because na she be d only one left. Omowumi alao is her name. I respect and love her to death. if she forgets to call us during the day she will call at midnight, i even do yeye asking her if shes doing nightvigil. God bless her

2 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: All July Borns,pls Lets Meet Here by 215keji(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
july 22
Politics / Re: NIGERIA SEPARATION, Yay Or Nay by 215keji(m): 5:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Kanwulia: I don't care! kiss
We don dey sell our property small by small.
So diafore. . . NOT MY BUSINESS!
I go take my inheritance come buy better house for AMERICA JOR! cool

free ibo girls for us sha lol
Politics / Re: NIGERIA SEPARATION, Yay Or Nay by 215keji(m): 5:12am On Jul 09, 2014
macof: Oduduwa shall be my children's nationality, I reject Nigerian for them angry

Sango, Ogun and Esu would destroy this nation very soon

lmao padi mi don vex
Politics / NIGERIA SEPARATION, Yay Or Nay by 215keji(m): 4:27am On Jul 07, 2014
i read this politics section frequently without posting, and i was appalled at the amount of people all for separation.

Before i left Nigeria 4 years ago, i didn't know people had such disdain for other tribes( what i noticed on nairaland and not real life lol)
I was raised in the south west in ile -ife, things were relatively ok there and i have had opportunities to see other tribes in my Yoruba land living here.

Nigeria has its own share of problem and maybe we really are better off separating and why i would think we are better off would be based solely on this little points of mine.
1.Each ethnic tribe can be the author of their destiny
2 proper allocation of each country's revenue will be shared among its citizens.
3. Each country has its own tribe member running for the highest position of power in its own country.

NOTE: As for people who grew up in other tribe territories, a well balanced immigration policy would be ensured for everyone to not feel trapped or unsafe.
As for properties, it can be bought for a reasonable price (happened in the 70's when the head of state bought all the companies from foreign owners)
But in order to do so,our so called leaders would have to be logical and each side presenting its own reason. in Great Britain right now, they are doing this, i think its Scotland trying to leave Britain and they aren't resulting to violence.
But the way naija issue dey, it would not happen without bloodshed.
I don't think Hausas want to loose that oil and i don't think igbo people want to leave kano or lagos lol.
im not saying my ethnic group is innocent even though i'm a yoruba boy but there are corruption in our territories too.

Now if you are ready to talk the talk online, i would hope you are ready to walk the walk in real life. Whether we separate or not, i just want a country where i can have my own children when the time comes and not worry about corruption preventing them from having a wonderful life or boko haram wahala, and where my rich culture can be preserved.

u fit share your 2 kobo.
Culture / Re: NYSC If I Study Abroad? by 215keji(m): 12:52am On Jul 06, 2014
bros thank u o
bigfrancis21:
Yes you can. You'll have to apply for it at the NYSC secretatiat, Abuja after you finish school abroad and return. You'll be required to submit your documents. Also international NYSC corpers are given preference sort of and posted to only Abuja and Lagos I think.
Culture / NYSC If I Study Abroad? by 215keji(m): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2014
i was wondering if i can do it after i graduate and if Nigeria hasn't split up by then lol, are international students allowed ad what are the requirements. also, na the heart of yoruba land dem born me for so no be say i be foreigner.
Culture / Re: Ile-ife, Final Rest Place Of Oba Of Benin? (picture). by 215keji(m): 4:54am On Jul 05, 2014
the yoruba and the benin have so much in common, i wish we had a way besides stories and artifacts to store history back in the day so a lot of questions would be answered, either way sha, i was born in ile ife and i am proud of my culture till death, that pix looks like one of those places in enuwa side lol, odabo

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.