Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ (12157 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by SeanT21(f): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2009
http://www.ghanasentertainment.com/films/van-vicker-addresses-genevieve-talks-about-crazy-fans-adwoa-and-more.html

Genenvieve should look at her acting before commenting on his.The truth is NONE OF THESE FOOLS CAN ACT!!
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by Raymond88(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2009
SeanT21:

NONE OF THESE FOOLS CAN ACT!!

BULLSHIT!! You're just jealous of our movie industry!
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by H2O2: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2009
Don't mind Gene
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by SeanT21(f): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2009
Raymond88:

BULLSHIT!! You're just jealous of our movie industry!

We are about to start our own dont worry.

Liberianwood!! cheesy
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by UNLEASHED(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2009
SeanT21:

We are about to start our own don't worry.

Liberianwood!! cheesy

Try and pronounce it and see how it sounds!

Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by busybein: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2009
shes mad,if she really dissed vickers acting
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by chyk91(m): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2009
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by Emad(f): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2009
sorry but i kinda agree with her Van is an awful actor
he is to stiff, Majid does the trick, and recently he is beginning to look better on screen
wereas Van had the advantage because he is photogenic.

however being an actress herself she shd have left the negative comment for someone else to make
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by Afam4eva(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2009
Mind you, Vanvicker is happily married
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by SeanT21(f): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2009
afam4eva:

who asked?
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2009
SeanT21:

.The truth is NONE OF THESE FOOLS CAN ACT!!

The truth is bitter, but you just spoke it.
All of em should go to Hollywood and get acting and fliming classs. Hells!! even bollywood sef.
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by Emad(f): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2009
afam4eva:

there goes another of my typical 9ja bros , who thinks sucess is only measure in terms of how well a person get married
so according to him Van is more sucessful than Genny because he is married happily and she is not
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by bluespice(f): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2009
who are they? tongue
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by clemcykul(f): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2009
i second your comment Emad

Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by XFio(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2009
Genevieve's looks hide her personality
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by seeklove: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2009
Emad:

there goes another of my typical 9ja bros , who thinks sucess is only measure in terms of how well a person get married
so according to him Van is more sucessful than Genny because he is married happily and she is not

Yours is an uncivilised mentality. Definitely, "how well a person is married" adds to the measure of success. In civilized countries marriages are respected more than in Nigeria. Believe it or not marriage is part of success. If you don't think so tell me why you cannot hold an important position (Presidency) in USA and other civilized countries if you are not married.

Success is not just having money and cars. This is a primitive definition of success. A successful person has to be well rounded-- he has to be honest, humble, truthfully, a good father or mother, a good husband or wife.

A woman who cannot maintain a happy marriage with any man due to her pride is a complete failure, no matter how much money she has.

Get civilized!
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by Runsmoney(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2009
Dem fools trully cant and also lack concept always throwin d same ol tin at our faces act u r right Sean
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by clemcykul(f): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2009
marriage is good and it gives some kind of security and fulfilment.

if not why do pple divorce and still remarry?
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by eezzy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2009
Nothing against Van Vicker, but Gene is right about his acting. He is as stiff as a board -
maybe he is too aware of himself - I don't know ooo! I kinda like that thin half-caste guy
who also acts in Ghanaian movies more. He may not be as good looking (nose a bit too long) but the
guy is better than Van (see him in Crime of Love, with Jackie).
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by Shaz(f): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2009
Very unethical for Gene to diss Vicker, very very VERY!
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2009
Hmm,
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by vanni(f): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
who says they both cant act?

Poster, you think acting is all about cassava leave? Na is more than that

Besides, if you think they cant act, thats your opinion and I promise it WILL perish on Nairaland. Professional acting fees wont be affected tongue
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by SeanT21(f): 1:44am On Oct 12, 2009
vanni:

who says they both cant act?

Poster, you think acting is all about cassava leave? Na is more than that

Besides, if you think they cant act, thats your opinion and I promise it WILL perish on Nairaland. Professional acting fees wont be affected tongue

LMAO!!

I wanna eat some cassava leaf now sef.
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by semid4lyfe(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2009
Madam Liberian, The link you provided to the story ain't working.
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by SeanT21(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Madam Liberian, The link you provided to the story ain't working.

Its been forever since I posted this story. It was working when I first posted it though. Anyway, here is an interview Van did where they asked him about Genevieve's opinion of him.

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/van-vicker-fan-club/28982-van-vicker-genevieve-nnaji.html
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by Kunbee: 1:55am On Oct 13, 2009
What does Gene know mschew rubbish
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by AfroCynic: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
Say what you will about Genevieve but she is a consummate professional. That Joseph Van Vicker cannot act, pure and simple. His expression never changes, he is only an actor because he is high yellow and mixed race.
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by ayo84(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
fact is that the bunch of celebrities in the nigerian movie industy who pose as movie professionals are nothing but half baked ,celebrity drunk opportunists,who is genevie,pls i have seen better actors and actresses around,but unfortunately they havent been giving the chance to shine.what's so challenging about the nollywood industry that you cud say that these actors are at their best .absolutely nothing.well if genevie disses van vicker,its their cup of tea, they are just creating artificial drama to boost their publicity
[flash=300,107]http://www.del-premium.com/advert2.swf[/flash]
shop online for naija tshirts
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by 9ja4eva: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2009
AfroCynic:

Say what you will about Genevieve but she is a consummate professional. That Joseph Van Vicker cannot act, pure and simple. His expression never changes, he is only an actor because he is high yellow and mixed race.

Thats right.He is not a good actor.His complexion jst sells him.
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by sweetpie23: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2009
but he is not so bad.

Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by captainNIGERIA1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
It would be pronounced LollyWood! cheesy and I think I ll even prefer dat one sef..
UNLEASHED:

Try and pronounce it and see how it sounds!
Re: ~~Genenvieve Nnaji Disses Van Vicker~~ by easiest(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
none of business

Pictures Of Kaffy Shafau & Her Baby Boy / Top Ten Richest Families In Lagos / New Images Of Rick Ross Shows Dramatic Weight Loss::::::::::::::::