Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness (762 Views)

Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health / Buhari Should Come Clean About His Illness / Buhari Sick Apc Circulate Fake Photoshop Pic To Hide Pa Buharis Illnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by halimaabi: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
People get sick,so why is Buharis own any different i need reasosn why APC can't say Buhari is sick and went for medical check up,instead of lieing and putting up fake pics just to cover up his illness what would Pa Buhari be doing in London from friday to the said thursday?

2 Likes

Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Halimaabi...u are one of those people that shud be slapped for wasting a thread,did Pa Buhari call to tell you that his sick or its Zahra that told you...Why are u bad mouthing just for politics,, if your friends starts abstaining from u all for a mere rumour that u contacted HIV, wud u be happy wen u know it aint true?..Better go beg God for Forgivesess, cos u are bearing False witness and Thats among the 10 commandments

2 Likes

Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by psucc(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tinubu as the goddess of APC wish to repeat Yaradua/GEJ scenario.

2 Likes

Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by drtwist(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by drtwist(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Second space booked
Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by drtwist(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Justdulla:
Halimaabi...u are one of those people that shud be slapped for wasting a thread,did Pa Buhari call to tell you that his sick or its Zahra that told you...Why are u bad mouthing just for politics,, if your friends starts abstaining from u all for a mere rumour that u contacted HIV, wud u be happy wen u know it aint true?..Better go beg God for Forgivesess, cos u are bearing False witness and Thats among the 10 commandments
u sound bias dude, tell ur APC leaders to tell Nigeria while they are hiding Buhari health status.
Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by godsamist: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
So why are you disturbed about it to this extent ?
Sounds as if you aren't current with our kinds of politice.
Though no one wish him any evil but remember the issue of yaradur,it was fro one cover up into another until when there was nothing left to cover,the nigerians was left with stark reality.
Just take patience nothing last forever it just a matter of time.
For this nation,not man's will but God will definite prevail!
Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by rottennaija(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
@OP, I first looked at your profile and I can't find something worthwhile about you. So, I'll reserve my comments about you.

About your topic, you should be able to know when the ovation is high to bow out. Don't worry, if buhari dies because of his supposed "illness", you will be the first to be notified. But please stop wasting our time with silly threads. Meanwhile, let the general be.

1 Like

Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by Akpan107(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
They dont need to come clean since Buhari wont even be President.

GEJ is what we want!

1 Like

Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by godsamist: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
We are not disputing whether GEJ or not but to repair nigerian's economy is point at hand..we can't continue this way..really things are really out of hand,something need be done and fast too!
Nigerians needs heavenly intervention at this eleventh hour.
Re: pls I need Reasons Why APC Can't Come Out Clean About Pa Buharis Illness by talktimi(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

#‎fayose‬: Buhari’s London Pictures Phoney, Hoax, Forgery# / EXPOSE: Villagers Illegally Evacuated For Jonathan Mega Farm In Abuja / Gov Fashola Lied Against Me On The Altar Of Politics –jimmy Agbaje,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.