Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health (1228 Views)

Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now" / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Naijiant: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
First rumours of death, then on life support and still no sign of the president. A responsive leader would have addressed the country by now.
More: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-needs-come-clean-nigerians-health/
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by deji68: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
For me everything na Publicity stunt.....Baba will come back soon, and he will be Welcomed by his favourite Scottish (Nigeian Army) Band cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Address what issue? BUHARI is a human being like you and I, he can fall sick at anytime. So do you want him to address that he can never be sick or what? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by MalcoImX: 12:12am On Jan 26, 2017
Address your motives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by idupaul: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2017
I don't care about his health ,I care about the health of the economy and he needs to come clean on why he is deliberately sabotaging Nigerians and their economy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Naijiant: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:
Address what issue? BUHARI is a human being like you and I, he can fall sick at anytime. So do you want him to address that he can never be sick or what? Mtcheeew
He is the president and you and I are not. His illness and speculation about whether he is fit to lead the country is an issue of national importance and of huge public interest. If you can't see it, I can't help you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by yarimo(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2017
Naijiant:

He is the president and you and I are not. His illness and speculation about whether he is fit to lead the country is an issue of national importance and of huge public interest. If you can't see it, I can't help you.
that is your problem
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by chriskosherbal(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:

He is not a human being like you and me. He is a leader of a people. Any mistake from him can change the destiny of more than 180 million people. Can a mistake from you do that?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by yarimo(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

He is not a human being like you and me. He is a leader of a people. Any mistake from him can change the destiny of more than 180 million people. Can a mistake from you do that?
please is he IMMUNE to sickness?
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:

Tell Nigeria how healthy he is by appearing on a news platform to ease the building tension. More than 180 million Nigerians are looking up to him
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:
please is he IMMUNE to sickness?

Do sick people keep mute about their status? Even ordinary people don't do that not to talk of one who is piloting the collective destiny of the largest black nation.
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by yarimo(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Do sick people keep mute about their status? Even ordinary people don't do that not to talk of one wis ho is piloting the collective destiny of the largest black nation.
just yes or no ,is BUHARI immune to sickness? that is how you will fail simple exam. Mtcheeew
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by yarimo(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Tell Nigeria how healthy he is by appearing on a news platform to ease the building tension. More than 180 million Nigerians are looking up to him
what building tension? What is the use of acting president? You are the only one giving yourself tension
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:
just yes or no ,is BUHARI immune to sickness? that is how you will fail simple exam. Mtcheeew

Keep quite my friend, was he forced to lead Nigeria that he cannot tell them his health status. For taking that step the shoulders all the responsibility that comes with it. Not a single one of those responsibility must be overlooked. Not even by people like you asking useless question.

The saga of ex president is the last thing we all wish to repeat itself because I doubt people will have the patience of Gej.
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:

Keep quite my friend, was he forced to lead Nigeria that he cannot tell them his health status. For taking that step the shoulders all the responsibility that comes with it. Not a single one of those responsibility must be overlooked. Not even by people like you asking useless question.

The saga of ex president Yaradua is the last thing we all wish to repeat itself because I doubt people will have the patience of Gej.
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by yarimo(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Just YES Or NO you are busy typing trash, I SMH for you
soulpeppersoup:

The saga of ex president Yaradua is the last thing we all wish to repeat itself because I doubt people will have the patience of Gej.
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:
what building tension? What is the use of acting president? You are the only one giving yourself tension

If you don't feel the tension yet then you have not been reading the news. The purported rumour of reside pressure mounted on the vice President is not tension building abi?
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by yarimo(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

If you don't feel the tension yet then you have not been reading the news. The purported rumour of reside pressure mounted on the vice President is not tension building abi?
your types are the ones bringing tension and confusion in the country, the constitution is very clear. If the president is not around the vice-president will be acting as president. Please read the constitution and stop bringing tension to yourself
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Naijiant: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you have a job and fall sick, you should report this to your employer. Buhari is employed by Nigerians to serve them. He should tell Nigerians what is going on.
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
yarimo:
your types are the ones bringing tension and confusion in the country, the constitution is very clear. If the president is not around the vice-president will be acting as president. Please read the constitution and stop bringing tension to yourself

Keep quite, what is in there in his appearing in a news platform to make a speech? Was that not part of what we elected him for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Imoy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
H
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by Imoy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
He didnt came clean aboit his certificate, na health him wan come clean?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Keep quite, what is in there in his appearing in a news platform to make a speech? Was that not part of what we elected him for?
and you also elected him to tell you if he will be using toilets abi? Mtcheeew let me pretend as if I don't no that you are typing trash
Re: Buhari Needs To Come Clean About His Health by adem30: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
As if Buhari cares about your rumors.

I am liking his Silence to rubbish issues, same way he is ignoring Fasoye for ages.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Quit As Chairman After PDP Convention – Sheriff / Throwback Picture Of M. K. O. Abiola / Buhari Complets 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.