Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Finally, Solution To As&as Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, Solution To As&as Lovers (473 Views)

Lasting Solution To Sagging Breast / Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case. / Practical Solution To Erectile Dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Solution To As&as Lovers by Staru1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
I DISCLAIMED...
many lovers has lost their hope on so called genotype...many girls and guys now our days use genotype as an excuse to dump their lovers, .
Technology makes no herm to us, let me not wast your time, going direct to point.
Once you are in love, you are ready to do any thing to secure your love,meanwhile...
1. Lovers with both AS, should be ready to abort.
2. Genotype of AS&AS has a probability of 25% of 100%.
3. Thats every 4, 1 most be SS.
4. Formula for it is, TEST OF UNBORN BABY.
4. Testing ur baby at 2months old,if it results is SS, you can abort it,if you allow it,the baby will suffer.
6. Medicine quit costly was applied by my friend bought from a fulani lady. I DISCLAIMED...
many lovers has lost their hope on so called grnotype...many girls and guys now our days use genotype as an excuse to dump their lovers, .
Technology makes no herm to us, let me not wast your time, going direct to point.
Once you are in love, you are ready to do any thing to secure your love,meanwhile...
4. Testing ur baby at 2months old,if it results is SS, you can abort it,if you allow it,the baby will suffer.
6. Medicine quit costly was applied by my friend bought from a fulani lady.
I DISCLAIMED...
many lovers has lost their hope on so called grnotype...many girls and guys now our days use genotype as an excuse to dump their lovers, .
6. Medicine quit costly was applied by my friend bought from a fulani lady.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Way To Get Girls To Approach You And Start A Conversation / Why You Should Not Date Married Men. / Communication In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.