Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) (35145 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by babestella: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
slimfit1:
Hungry peiopleu you don't have to be poor to be hungry.

Who told you they are hungry? You must be a s!lly fo0l who thinks from his pooh h0le. Don't worry March 28 is around the corner. You can follow your daura general to his cattle farm to be his house boy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by babestella: 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jowonloju:
Let him meet whoever he wants to meet, but for me and my family, is Say Baba say Buhari

Vote for buhari 10 times, he cannot win the election. Same way other people and their families are solidly behind GEJ. GEJ will serve his second term in office and heavens will not fall.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
koboko69:
Jonathan cant even regard them by wearing an igbo attire to meet them. He still wore agbada and yoruba cap to remind them, Lagos is no mans land lagos is a yoruba land. Looks like some people arw about to be scammed again. My igbo brothers this una leaders don pocket money from Jonathan, una go dey here dey shout. ok na

hahahaha grin grin
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Coldfeet(f): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
koboko69:
Jonathan cant even regard them by wearing an igbo attire to meet them. He still wore agbada and yoruba cap to remind them, Lagos is no mans land lagos is a yoruba land. Looks like some people arw about to be scammed again. My igbo brothers this una leaders don pocket money from Jonathan, una go dey here dey shout. ok na
The land he stands upon is Yoruba land isn't it? When he meets them in igbo land I'd like for you to observe properly! Incase you don't know protocols. Moreover he met with them at the state house! Lagos state house o! Not palace of eze ndi igbo Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by babestella: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2015
koboko69:

Let it be, we don't want the ones that will wear Igbo attire and at the end of the day deport them after winning the election. It is not by what GEJ wears, Igbos will give him a chance because they believe in him. It's all about respect and recognition of the fact that no one is perfect and no one can right all the wrongs within 4 years that Nigeria had experienced in the last 40 years in the hands of military rulers.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2015
munex007:
PDP is Bokoharam,Bokoharam is PDP~General Azazi.(
He was killed in an Heli crash afterwards..)

If an insurgency last more than 24hrs,the government is involved ~Gen Abacha..

Why was the election postponed citing BH assault as reason?

Still talking trash

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by VANHELLSING: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2015
folabayo1:
Igbo people and their sense of biznes..God knows how much they charge the clueless president for this biznes gathering..am sure that come march they will still vote GMB cos they also love CHANGE to promote their biznes undecided
Igbos are not slaves like your people, we have made it unequivocally clear that we have nothing or whatsoever to do with APC & uncircumcised nut.Light & darkness has no communion. The rejection of Ngige & his APC in the past Anambra election testifies of our resolve not to have anything to do with APC as an islamic party.

Our next move after re-election of GEJ would be to free our Southwest friends from their perpetual servitude to the born to rule nut.

We need change in lagos & continuity in federal.....sai JK..... sai GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2015
LewisO:

Forge lies by the PDP's to lay assault against him, a sensible person can't say such! undecided

This is an interview not written by any one
Read well

Oops Buhari is not sensible

Till you realised that Buhari is a terrorist the better for you

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by VANHELLSING: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2015
50calibre:
The Igbos will do anything for money, they'd sell their son for a meagre sum of money without giving it second thoughts.

These old, close-to-grave old men have no qualms mortgaging the future of Nigeria for a few thousands. As a matter of fact, give them a bag of rice & a goat, then watch them sing your praises like Celine Dion.

This attitude is disgusting!! I loathe these old Igbo men, they're a cancer to the progress of Nigeria.

I'm Igbo by the way, and if I had my way, I'd get rid of these foolish old men.

Hehehe, 50calbre has suddenly become igbo because of election? Lol. Well gird your loins well because you are in for the shock of your life, buhari got a thousand vote from southeast in 2011 out of pity, but come 2015 he will have only the vote of Ngige & Okorocha, even the vote of Ngige is not guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by VANHELLSING: 12:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Juliaann:
Do you know that you are a mad man? and quit deceiving people that you an Igbo boy because we Igbo's think before we talk we make use of our brain its obvious you are a Yoluba boy
It seems you are not that old in nairaland?, the tribalist u quoted is a Bastaaard yoloba tout. He was born out of wedlock by a yoloba mother with mai suyar as a father wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by LewisO: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

This is an interview not written by any one
Read well

Oops Buhari is not sensible

Till you realised that Buhari is a terrorist the better for you

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Just stop deceiving yourself. undecided
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2015
LewisO:

Just stop deceiving yourself. undecided

You're the one running away from reality

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by LewisO: 12:45am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

You're the one running away from reality

Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

U can't just start deducing fake new all around guy!
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2015
LewisO:

U can't just start deducing fake new all around guy!

So hard to believe?

Apc Is bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by LewisO: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

So hard to believe?

Apc Is bokoharam

Await GMB.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 12:51am On Feb 22, 2015
LewisO:

Await GMB.

Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by LewisO: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

[s] Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019[/s]

But who give a Fücking damn about fake stories? undecided
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by ohenhen1: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2015
This guy no get shame.

What has he done for Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 1:02am On Feb 22, 2015
LewisO:

But who give a Fücking damn about fake stories? undecided

You give
. Because.
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by OneNaira6: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Igbos are not slaves like your people, we have made it unequivocally clear that we have nothing or whatsoever to do with APC & uncircumcised nut.Light & darkness has no communion. The rejection of Ngige & his APC in the past Anambra election testifies of our resolve not to have anything to do with APC as an islamic party.

Our next move after re-election of GEJ would be to free our Southwest friends from their perpetual servitude to the born to rule nut.

We need change in lagos & continuity in federal.....sai JK..... sai GEJ

Since they enjoy being slaves to north then wetin concern igbo with it. Abeg we should leave am to serve their master. They seem to be okay with it
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by LewisO: 1:08am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

You give
. Because.
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Gej till 2019

U are one who gives, because u are one carry fake stories everywhere! undecided
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2015
he doesn't even have to visit this people, they are going to vote for him regardless. PDP got the igbo votes in the bag.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by klimson: 1:14am On Feb 22, 2015
macfarland:
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.

- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a
chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form
but the wife has N 135 million worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism
as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a
single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of
economics.
- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a
democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the
certificate".

May God protect us from this hypocrite

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 1:15am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=opiaoku post=30961859]

You give
. Because.
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Gej till 2019

i d i o t
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by sanc2s(f): 1:22am On Feb 22, 2015
cycline404:
Well to them 6 Weeks is enough time to BEG.
They should keep begging, i trust my Ibo brothers,
Make money sha no scatter them.
who is your igbo brother? You must be high on cheap drugs. Igbos are voting Jonathan even if nobody will vote hime. He'll get 100percent vote in igboland. You trust ur ibo brothers? I no fit shout. See this Bokoharam memberoo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 1:29am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=dapsonlou post=30961974][/quote]

Otu nne i
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Popemax(m): 1:36am On Feb 22, 2015
After hanging out with some key political folks last night. I realized it is on record that Nigerian Government has given highest investment to power sector, Olorunshogo1 335MW,Olorunsogo2 750MW in Ogun
State,Sapele 225 MW in Delta State,Omotosho 112.5MW in Ondo State,Geregu 425MW in Kogi state.This may not have translated to immediate gain within this short period,but given the comprehensive work being done across the chain of electricity supply ranging from distribution,Transmission to Generation,inclusive of steady Gas supply to various NIPP projects,Nigerians will soon witness a massive turnaround in the power sector.People who dismiss these statistics have never left their comfort zone to check out installations and the works being carried out on them,Old installations such as Egbin,Kainji,Jebba are also being put back on track due to years of neglect.Nigerians need to be sincere,fact check and make research about government policies before castigating them.GEJ means well and will continue to deliver.........Vote GEJ......
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by lastpage: 1:38am On Feb 22, 2015
[/b]
[size=18pt]Igbo Leaders Endorse APC Candidates[/size]

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/19/igbo-leaders-endorse-apc-candidates

[b]My Lagos-Igbo brothers .......are beginning to "shine-your-eye"
undecided

Eze Uche Dimgba, Spokesman for the Ibo Council:

African Spotlight
Igbo leaders in Lagos have dissociated themselves from the purported endorsement of the candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The Igbo council, which comprises Igbo speaking community, Igbo community and Ohaneze group, said it has adopted the candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The spokesperson of the group, Eze Uche Dimgba, called on all Igbo in the state to vote for the APC.

He said: “Some people came from outside Lagos and meet with few titled holders. They issued a statement supporting PDP candidates in Lagos. That is not our position.

“We are supporting the APC and this is the party we are going to vote for. We are calling on all Igbo people to support APC and vote for the party at all levels in the general elections.

“Every election year, Igbo in Lagos run after the PDP but the APC usually wins the election.

“If our host does not vote for PDP, we, Ndigbo, must support them so that we can enjoy dividends of democracy with them.

“If you vote for the PDP, it’s going to be a waste of time; they can never win here, so we are going to vote for the APC.”
grin grin

He called on all Igbo people to discard any information telling them to support the PDP.

“The people claiming to be members of this council that endorsed PDP candidates are frauds.

“The group does not belong to the Eze Ndigbo community in the state,” he added.

Lagos APC Publicity Secretary Joe Igbokwe said the political calculation does not favour President Goodluck Jonathan, considering that the North and Southwest, which have the largest number of voters, have thrown their weight behind the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari.

He urged the Igbo to support APC for the zone to actualise Igbo presidency in future.

Igbokwe said an Igbo presidency can never be realised without the Igbo working with Hausa and Yoruba people, because they are the three major tribes in Nigeria.

A member of the House of Representatives and Lagos State Coordinator Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Organisation, James Abiodun Faleke, assured the groups of government’s support.

“If you show your support to us openly, there’s nothing you will not get in the state; you will be part of the government.”

I've always said it: "Only a greedy and foolish fly will follow "Deadi-Body" ...enter Grave"

Democracy is a game of numbers and except he "RIGS" the election, Jonathan is no where near 40% votes, without the support of the Yorubas, whom he has been lambasting all year long.
We dey wait for him at the Polling Booth sha

Lesson: A Leader/President is a President of the whole nation!
Keep your friends ...but dont dispense with your enemies.... you might need them one day.
. undecided

This chicken is coming home to roost..... somehow.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Akon419(m): 1:42am On Feb 22, 2015
slimfit1:
Hungry peiopleu you don't have to be poor to be hungry.
those peopl u called hungry pple are self made millioners. They can keep u and ur family at home for decade and feed you without work. Remember some of ur brothers are their shoe shiners and gate men. Don't know if ur father is even one of them
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by folabayo1(f): 1:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Felixsun20:
come ooo...can U say that to ur father even when he is super-clueless to the extent of not providing food for ur famished family? If no, then it is ur grandfather that is clueless... U are just a poor specimen of a mentally derailed lineage. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew !
I hope ur parents are aware of ur madness? If no then u shud inform dem asap before Our team of change will sweep u to Aro as dirts...wat do babies like u knows abt politics sef? Oh is it because some goats on NL has been shouting sai GEJ? I pity ur generation 2 come cos its obvious dat u are willing to sell dere rights b4 their arrival..Mshew Pathetic fool undecided
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by patostation(m): 2:08am On Feb 22, 2015
I am Ibo. I don't know those people neither do they know me. So how can they be my leaders?

Second, if I were to vote, I'll not need their consent neither can they influence who I vote for.

Again, those so-called leaders are not up to a hundred persons. Their 100 votes will not change any election statistics. So why the waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Akon419:
those peopl u called hungry pple are self made millioners. They can keep u and ur family at home for decade and feed you without work. Remember some of ur brothers are their shoe shiners and gate men. Don't know if ur father is even one of them

Igbo people are not that welcoming i have Igbos in my family so i know. They will never employ a Yoruba man for anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram / There Is Nothing Called The North — Abaribe / Boko Haram Flag Given To Buhari By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.