Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) (35149 Views)

Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by opiaoku: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Topeakintola:

Otu nne m

Otu mama m there

Same to you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Afenifere earlier this week, Igbo elders today, who is on d next meeting list? If u like meet Osama Bin Ladin along side Sadam Hussein, Oga your days are numbered #Otuekestraight

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by splashbaby(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Elslim:
Ogini neme... ohaneze again?
Confusionist...they want to live in two countries at once...Biafra and Nigeria...meanwhile they are also Israelis. They support both Ambode and Agbaje...now GEJ is in their trap. IGBOS ARE FRAUD!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Akpan107(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
holatin:
keep on meeting.
if you ve perform excellently, you wount need meeting any body.

GMB is on the way to give you a kick out of aso Rock
The you think that fomer coupist can kick?
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by micrep3030(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan 4 life

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by eazysally: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
this man go soon tire oo.... from church to church campaign, now he is meeting people one on one to beg for their votes very soon he will be going from street to street, this is how low GEJ have reduced himself to, dont he have foot soldiers? there suppose to be doing these and not him, this man is really desperate to win. victory doesnt come by doing all these, his good works alone will campaign for him(that is if their is any) not all these errand things he is doing.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by chukzbozz86: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ na Don jazzy playing grassroot politics

while Pa Buhari dey london dey form Dbanj, Dont worry him go hearing am

GEJ till2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by dvee2: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
kelvine:
He is smarter than many think,he is making all efforts to retain his seat by meeting with relevant leaders and getting their support. More time to campaign,more endorsement,more achievement in relation to security,opportunity to right his wrongs in the end more votes.
This is akin to last minute preparation before a major exam(revision). GEJ may have been clueless and guilty of many of the accusation by the opposition party but his last minute wisdom and decisive action will most definitely make a difference.
I personally wish him same luck(grace) that helped him from time past in the coming election.

That is not wisdom my friend,that is cheating if you will be honest with yourself. changing the rules at the middle of the game is cheating, postponing exams because your favourite student isnt ready for the exam is cheating, what if Buhari says he is not ready next month when he sees the tide is against him,will you call it wisdom? will you accept it then? This election have been rigged already by that postponement,But Buhari will still win.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
xabi148:
Buhari till 2019 abi no b so??

O Y O
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by 2kris(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Juliaann:
You need a brain surgery urgently
u must be ibo deari
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by 50calibre(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
The Igbos will do anything for money, they'd sell their son for a meagre sum of money without giving it second thoughts.

These old, close-to-grave old men have no qualms mortgaging the future of Nigeria for a few thousands. As a matter of fact, give them a bag of rice & a goat, then watch them sing your praises like Celine Dion.

This attitude is disgusting!! I loathe these old Igbo men, they're a cancer to the progress of Nigeria.

I'm Igbo by the way, and if I had my way, I'd get rid of these foolish old men.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by holatin(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Akpan107:
The you think that fomer coupist can kick?
do you know what a news agency called Jonathan.
"a failed President"

are you not ashamed of supporting failure.
liberate Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Juliaann(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
2kris:
u must be ibo deari
of course
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by knightsTempler: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Meanwhile Buhari is London for medical, don't know which club he wants to sign for, but I'm guessing QPR. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by paycash: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
mascot87:
Ogbeni GEJ, Igbos only cannot save your yansh on match 28

Good thought

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Situation001(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
cycline404:
Well to them 6 Weeks is enough time to BEG.
They should keep begging, i trust my Ibo brothers,
Make money sha no scatter them.
FUNNIEST RESPONSE TO ANDY ROONÈY'S I
HAVE KEARNT - I've learned that the acronym
GMB is GENERAL MARCH FOR BUHARI--
GOODLUCK MOVE TO BAYELSA. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Malawian(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
koboko69:
Jonathan cant even regard them by wearing an igbo attire to meet them. He still wore agbada and yoruba cap to remind them, Lagos is no mans land lagos is a yoruba land. Looks like some people arw about to be scammed again. My igbo brothers this una leaders don pocket money from Jonathan, una go dey here dey shout. ok na
no worri your small head. we sabi how to share the moni wey dem collect. you for dey worri about the small land wey you papa go sell give igbo just to do owambe , instead of to keep am as una inheritance.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by festusfeezy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
and so f*cking wht?
anyway tank goodness barca lost to malaga,
Up Madrid
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Elmag(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=M4gunners post=30958348][/quote]

pls bro slim, these igbo elders are comfortable millionaires who are Surviving with or without the govt. I believe u knw better.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by dandoki: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ewooo the man still de campaign!!!
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by xabi148(m): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
kle4d:

O Y O

c buhari is a man of his words
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Awon ti aunty chidinma..o ni ndi nla. A ma fe do ibo paaa l"eko.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Juliaann(f): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
50calibre:
The Igbos will do anything for money, they'd sell their son for a meagre sum of money without giving it second thoughts.

These old, close-to-grave old men have no qualms mortgaging the future of Nigeria for a few thousands. As a matter of fact, give them a bag of rice & a goat, then watch them sing your praises like Celine Dion.

This attitude is disgusting!! I loathe these old Igbo men, they're a cancer to the progress of Nigeria.

I'm Igbo by the way, and if I had my way, I'd get rid of these foolish old men.
Do you know that you are a mad man? and quit deceiving people that you an Igbo boy because we Igbo's think before we talk we make use of our brain its obvious you are a Yoluba boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by wayaaaa: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Juliaann:
I just want to say GEJ till 2019
undecided
Juliaann:
I just want to say GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Adegbodolu1: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Awon ti aunty chidinma..o ni ndi nla. A ma fe do ibo paaa l"eko.

Before nko? of course no be dem bring am come?
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by Maawitemi: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why do people assume that every thing is about money? Anyway, he also met with Yoruba Council of Elders and other interest groups, so there is no point casting any particular tribe as mercantile simply because they met with Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by LewisO: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Don't be biased here please! undecided
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by AHOY147: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
slimfit1:
Hungry peiopleu

Is your wretched father better than any of them?

Meanwhile before I forget GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by 2kris(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Juliaann:
of course
that great which state dear
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by VirginFinder: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wash
Re: Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) by LewisO: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
folabayo1:
Igbo people and their sense of biznes..God knows how much they charge the clueless president for this biznes gathering..am sure that come march they will still vote GMB cos they also love CHANGE to promote their biznes undecided
Thanks my sister. smiley

Most of those people u can win their hearts with money undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) / Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? / Bruises Spotted On Corpse Of Lucky Ayomanor Who Died In Police Custody (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.