Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Would You Contribute If Shekau Was Kidnapped & They Need A Ransome? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Contribute If Shekau Was Kidnapped & They Need A Ransome? (404 Views)

How A Son Abducted His Father And Gets N1m Ransome / Kidnapped Twin Sister Of Kenny Kore Released Without Ransome / WHAT Else Do They Need.....chatham House Stage-managed????????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Contribute If Shekau Was Kidnapped & They Need A Ransome? by ghost1718(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Some sent this to me and he
needs your funny
response.. grin grin

Abubakar Shekau is Boko
haram leader, Imagine he
has been kidnapped, and
the kidnappers have
demanded a ransom of 10
billion dollars for his release or else he will be
burnt alive. Please let us all
donate generously for this
young and promising hero
of Nigeria.

As for me, I’ve donated
5000 liters of fuel to burn
him, what are you going to
donate?? Drop your comment.
Re: What Would You Contribute If Shekau Was Kidnapped & They Need A Ransome? by ghost1718(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin

Re: What Would You Contribute If Shekau Was Kidnapped & They Need A Ransome? by ginawest(f): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
I WL donate matches or lighter

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Contribute If Shekau Was Kidnapped & They Need A Ransome? by webincomeplus(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
I will take the money already contributed
Re: What Would You Contribute If Shekau Was Kidnapped & They Need A Ransome? by igorekpengmail: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
I will give out my goat to his adoptors to roast and flex before setting him ablaze to also flex 21virgins. Idiot.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Police Confirm 12 Dead In Suicide Bombers Attack In Kano / Almost New 100ah Deep Cycle Battery 15k / Do U Remember This Game??? A Thread For The Playful Oldies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.