Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! (4778 Views)

Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos) / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by papaejima1: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
See for yourself.
The guys in this photo are so super they can wear blazer and caftan at 7°C in London.

Below is the weather chart for London today.

I no talk say them no dey London ooo...

Snowfall hit southern England this morning, with parts of Surrey doused and a light dusting visible in the early hours of London, while yesterday Cumbria was covered in several inches as the cold snap began making its way across the country.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2962746/High-tides-continue-pummelling-coastline-nearly-100-areas-flood-alert-cold-snap-set-bring-blizzards-lows-5C-parts-Britain.html#ixzz3SQC6mtGP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ok. Who knows, his cattles might be missing him

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by IfyAwazie(f): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
His body need it. The heat he suffered dis pass days in nigeria no be small. He reall need to cool off small to come back for more.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Bilabong(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
what do you expect? an old soldier to run around and start looking for for sweater or some thing.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by papaejima1: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sir Richard Branson in London Today

Kanye in London Today

Katie Price today

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by tobtap: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2015
op.....so what do u want dem to wear?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by halimaabi: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2015
The man dey sick them no wan talk true.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by zimoni(f): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2015
These APSheet guys no go kee me.

If dem like, let them stand in the snow for 365days. They will still lose.

The GrandPa needs to rest and the recycle politrickians, who ruined PDP and defected to APSheet, should Go and Die.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Lobatan.

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by FastShipping: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2015
papaejima1:
See for yourself.
The guys in this photo are so super they can wear blazer and caftan at 7°C in London.

Below is the weather chart for London today.

I no talk say them no dey London ooo...

I told you two days ago your disgrace was coming when you were crying that Buhari was rushed to an hospital in London. You ani't seen nothing yet....

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by papaejima1: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:

I told you two days ago your disgrace was coming when you were crying that Buhari was rushed to an hospital in London. You ani't seen nothing yet....
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by FastShipping: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2015
papaejima1:
grin grin grin grin grin

People like you should be kept away from kids because of your dishonesty. It is okay to be against someone but not to the extent that you have to concoct lies and spread falsehood. The sad part of it is knowing that you are lying but refuses to change. Even when you know the truth, you continue to lie and hoping it sticks.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by laurel03(m): 2:50am On Feb 22, 2015
GMB... my one man one vote is 4 u

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:

People like you should be kept away from kids because of your dishonesty. It is okay to be against someone but not to the extent that you have to concoct lies and spread falsehood. The sad part of it is knowing that you are lying but refuses to change. Even when you know the truth, you continue to lie and hoping it sticks.
psycho

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by FastShipping: 3:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Rexxie:

psycho

And you goat.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:

And you goat.
grin
I know u are nakked n on da streets,searching out thrash cans at 00:00hrs..............as a confirmed n certified nobel prize winning psycho_mental
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by FastShipping: 3:31am On Feb 22, 2015
[s]
Rexxie:

grin
I know u are nakked n on da streets,searching out thrash cans at 00:00hrs..............as a confirmed n certified nobel prize winning psycho_mental
grin grin
[/s]

Arindin, go back to bed.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Arindin, go back to bed.
am on ma moda4kn beat n its almost noon right here....so how come u ended up nakked n patrolling da empty hood in nigeria @ 00:00hrs,huh?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by FastShipping: 3:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Rexxie:

am on ma moda4kn beat n its almost noon right here....so how come u ended up nakked n patrolling da empty hood in nigeria @ 00:00hrs,huh?

Olodo grin

Go and get yourself an English teacher. Do you think everyone on nairaland live in Nigeria?
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 22, 2015
IfyAwazie:
His body need it. The heat he suffered dis pass days in nigeria no be small. He reall need to cool off small to come back for more.
what an insane theory. What happens to the law that says atmospheric pressure and temperature will effect the homeostasis condition of the body? At that temperature, buhari is meant to be shievering with what he's wearing to maintain a relatively constant internal body temperature.

Nigeria youths are finished.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by nzeadachie: 3:48am On Feb 22, 2015
WHAT? 7 DEGREE? AND THEY WEAR THOSE CLOTHES? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS EVEN IF IT'S 15 DEGREE THEY CAN'T TRY IT

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Meanwhile amosun claims to be in London while banks has been shut down in some part of Ogun state for weeks now, because of the lack of security apparatus from his government. He claims to be with the people's general when the resident of his state are travelling as far as Ibadan and lagos just to make use of an ATM.

Vote out amosun, vote for GNI.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us to DAY 08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok. Who knows, his cattles might be missing him
...and also reasonable nigerians. Ikengawo the mischief maker, come and see buhari again o!
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by OneNaira6: 5:05am On Feb 22, 2015
tobtap:
op.....so what do u want dem to wear?

A coat. It's too cold. 7 degrees is unbareable to the human body without any warming attire. If you guys have ever felt that time of cold, trust me you'll know that outfit is inappropriate at that weather.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Olodo grin

Go and get yourself an English teacher. Do you think everyone on nairaland live in Nigeria?
who cares where da hell u holing up ur arsse,u is a 4kn punk_arsse_niggga psycho roaming free on da streets all i 4kn care....n u 4kn nakkid n got something pencil n limp dangling
grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by gr8femfred: 6:40am On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
Meanwhile amosun claims to be in London while banks has been shut down in some part of Ogun state for weeks now, because of the lack of security apparatus from his government. He claims to be with the people's general when the resident of his state are travelling as far as Ibadan and lagos just to make use of an ATM.

Vote out amosun, vote for GNI.
brother am very sorry that you don't knw the duty of state and Federal government well on that case their is noting Amosun can do to it. it was a directive from bank head office not to operate coz d security in d state is not tight. and governor does not have right under federalism to control state police commissnal.. I understand u bro but is not amuson faults

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Akshow: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2015
zimoni:
These APSheet guys no go kee me.

If dem like, let them stand in the snow for 365days. They will still lose.

The GrandPa needs to rest and the recycle politrickians, who ruined PDP and defected to APSheet, should Go and Die.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Lobatan.

Even in a pix that Gej is supposed to look regal and charismatic, he still looks lost, clueless and dumb.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Dude, why not address the issue raised by the picture.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 22, 2015
gr8femfred:
brother am very sorry that you don't knw the duty of state and Federal government well on that case their is noting Amosun can do to it. it was a directive from bank head office not to operate coz d security in d state is not tight. and governor does not have right under federalism to control state police commissnal.. I understand u bro but is not amuson faults
Just listen to yourself, the state and local government are closer to the people and know the plights of the people. It is a failure in the side of the local and state government if they can't get this security problem fixed, it only affects ijebu-ode local government.

Amosun will be quick at getting army and police bodyguards for himself, but wouldn't provide an armoured tank with security officers for a single street where the banks are concentrated.

Please stop being biased.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Shouts " I Made The List " - Photo / Bunmi Okunowo: The Man In Charge Of Nigeria's ICT. Profile And Picture. / IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.