Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Did APC Lie About This Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did APC Lie About This Picture (2954 Views)

Breaking News: Another APC Lie Bursted (pics) / When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? / APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
do you know i can do a photoshopped picture of where I am sitting along side billgate and you won't even know. This thread was open as a result of a Photoshop error APC graphic designer committed, he was too in a hurry to present the picture to the world.
and you think APC would tarnish their own image by doing a photoshop of a renowned figure like tony blair whose denial of any meeting with them will erupt worldwide and scuttle their chances of winning the election? They are not dumb like PDP

1 Like

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Sapeleboy(m): 7:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Anytime something like this happens apc mufus will always find a way to cover it up; APC Association of Past Criminals

1 Like

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Sapeleboy(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You are not making any sense..... Find something better to.do with your time...
actually i think u are the 1 wasting your time, u said am nt making sense and still u are commenting trash here, get a life dy 1st facing the fact that u guys messed up.

1 Like

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
and you think APC would tarnish their own image by doing a photoshop of a renowned figure like tony blair whose denial of any meeting with them will erupt worldwide and scuttle their chances of winning the election? They are not dumb like PDP
I am surprised, can someone like you actually try to be reasonable?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
I am surprised, can someone like you try to be reasonable?
go and wash your father's motorcycle, or do you want him to ride a dirty okada to church today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
go and wash your father's motorcycle, or do you want him to ride a dirty okada to church today?
OK, I will stop replying you henceforth.
You are not smart enough to stop people from getting your identity, Segun. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
OK, I will stop replying you henceforth.
You are not smart enough to stop people from getting your identity, Segun. Smh
pls who is segun? You are even more dull than I taught. Just cos I called your real names you now decided to pick any yoruba name and tagged it on me. For your info, females don't bear segun in yoruba land. Fool
Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
pls who is segun? You are even more dull than I taught. Just cos I called your real names you now decided to pick any yoruba name and tagged it on me. For your info, females don't bear segun in yoruba land. Fool
EOD, I have helped you in detecting segun's new moniker, only Segun can stalk me this way and only segun will type this way.

EOD will soon be here for you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
EOD, I have helped you in detecting segun's new moniker, only Segun can stalk me this way and only segun will type this way.

EOD will soon be here for you cheesy
you are simply a big fool. Just cos I quoted you today, you now think am one segun stalking you. So pathetic of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
you are simply a big fool. Just cos I quoted you today, you now think am one segun stalking you. So pathetic of you.
stfu, even someone that joined Nairaland yesterday will know its you, Segun.

You are very f00lish at making everything about this moniker look like segeggs, you don't want to be useful to your life ABI, I will keep saying it till the EOD sees it grin

2 Likes

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Triba3ast, generaligrigi, ideynl, omoreminder2, adewalesegun etc, segun doesn't want to be reasonable, he now uses a female moniker.

1 Like

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
stfu, even someone that joined Nairaland yesterday will know its you, Segun.

You are very f00lish at making everything about this moniker look like segeggs, you don't want to be useful to your life ABI, I will keep saying it till the EOD sees it grin
I just went through the user segeggs profile and realized he's not even afraid of coming out in the open cos I saw his pictures. I just don't understand how a person like you will think am him. Get a life dude and stay off my mentions.
Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
I just went through the user segeggs profile and realized he's not even afraid of coming out in the open cos I saw his pictures. I just don't understand how a person like you will think am him. Get a life dude and stay off my mentions.
shut up, I have reported your case to the appropriate authority, I guess you will get replies soonest. Since you can't let me rest since yesterday, you keep mentioning my moniker same way Segun does it.

You are just to f0olish to hide your identity.

2 Likes

Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2015
customized13:
shut up, I have reported your case to the appropriate authority, I guess you will get replies soonest. Since you can't let me rest since yesterday, you keep mentioning my moniker same way Segun does it.

You are just to f0olish to hide your identity.
are you stupid? Do you know the amount of mentions I've gotten today from noviolence2015? Should I now conclude that he's stalking me? I guess the person must have done great damages to your person. Pls don't quote me again.
Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
are you stupid? Do you know the amount of mentions I've gotten today from noviolence2015? Should I now conclude that he's stalking me? I guess the person must have done great damages to your person. Pls don't quote me again.
is that the reason why your generation should mention me on every thread?...bottom sniffer.

You quote me on threads I am not even following and I have never posted a comment, wetin be your problem?
Re: Did APC Lie About This Picture by arcis: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Pidpigs should just stop all these fake news about the People's General. Below is a picture took before the picture with Tony Blair. ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

END TIME!! Pastor Jailed In America For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple / Another Record By APC Led Government / Very Bad! President Buhari Caught Praying In Saudi Arabia Mosque (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.