Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience (3504 Views)

4 Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed / Things You Should Never Ever Do Before Going To Bed / Photo: Before You Go To Bed, See This And Laugh. Is The Guy Crazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
jacabi:
@Op, congratulations!
May the baby bring joy and happiness to your family. Take good care of your wife.
Shout out to all loving and caring mothers!

plus caring fathers.
Thanks dear
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Aww! op. congrats. your type are rare sha, God bless your new baby!

Rickyrichards! you know i do. smiley

thanks dear... It has inspired me the More. Plus I can now teach better on this subject.
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by megafox: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
obiak4:

1000000000000000 crowd for you bro
#teamrealmen
would also like to witness such someday

yes oooooooo. cool
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nneka123:
Aww! op. congrats. your type are rare sha, God bless your new baby!

Rickyrichards! you know i do. smiley
Nneka...have you noticed you've been speaking more of traditional English and less of pidgin since we started talking? You see that I'm a good influence. Even Shakespeare would have approved of our friendship. tongue
Well, I only need two things from you this week:
1. I need you to "want to". cheesy
2. I need you to hit me those big English words of yours again.

Go ahead, shake your head...I know I'm weird unique. I'm proud of it.
grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Nneka...have you noticed you've been speaking more of traditional English and less of pidgin since we started talking? You see that I'm a good influence. Even Shakespeare would have approved of our friendship. tongue
Well, I only need two things from you this week:
1. I need you to "want to". cheesy
2. I need you to hit me those big English words of yours again.

Go ahead, shake your head...I know I'm weird unique. I'm proud of it.
grin tongue
grin grin what in the world are you talking about?! cheesy dude, i switch to pidgin and what do you even call it, "traditional English" when ever i like it, not cause of you, but cause i want to, and it depends on the conversation too. smiley tongue
Re: I Watched My Wife Put To Bed: The Experience by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin what in the world are you talking about?! cheesy dude, i switch to pidgin and what do you even call it, "traditional English" when ever i like it, not cause of you, but cause i want to, and it depends on the conversation too. smiley tongue
Oh okay. I understand now. Before I go collect slap. But I'll be waiting for my big English o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Part Tiime Admission List Released. Cut Off Mark Set At 60 / 9ger Carnival 2008 / Where Is Bawomolo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.