Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Can A Girl With One Fallopian Tube still Conceive And Bear A Child? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Girl With One Fallopian Tube still Conceive And Bear A Child? (1090 Views)

11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) / Trying To Conceive And Manage Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl With One Fallopian Tube still Conceive And Bear A Child? by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2015
A friend told me one of her two Fallopian tube got damaged and wanted to if she can steal give birth, her monthly menstruation has become irregular, anyone with ideas please
Re: Can A Girl With One Fallopian Tube still Conceive And Bear A Child? by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Akpolagha:
A friend told me one of her two Fallopian tube got damaged and wanted to if she can steal give birth, her monthly menstruation has become irregular, anyone with ideas please

You only really need one functional Fallopian tube for conception provided all else relatively normal.

The "ovum" only needs to make it down one of the tubes to meet the sperm, that's it really.

It takes only one ovum, one sperm and one tube.

I doubt her irregular menses and dysfunctional Fallopian tube are related.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With One Fallopian Tube still Conceive And Bear A Child? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Her tube can be opened again.

And using one to conceive depends on which tube is damaged n her age.

I know people who conceived from one tube.
Re: Can A Girl With One Fallopian Tube still Conceive And Bear A Child? by omicron(m): 6:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Yes she can. Two are better, but only one is needed.
Re: Can A Girl With One Fallopian Tube still Conceive And Bear A Child? by tinakoya(f): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Yes she definitely can conceive with one tube as only one is needed for conception anyway....
Re: Can A Girl With One Fallopian Tube still Conceive And Bear A Child? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thank you all guys this is really helpful

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Sexual Problems!! / Waist Training Corset / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.