Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital (4747 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by nzeadachie: 5:19am On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
19 nd 21 nah d same?Una dey read date upside down now?Anyway,in Pdp,19 is greater than 21.not surprise undecided
POINT OF CORRECTION NOT 21 BUT 20 ACCORDING TO THE NEWS
Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by eleko1: 5:23am On Feb 22, 2015
God bless U yanfu yanfu,may u not inhale foul/clueless breath.Haman fell inside his own pit/dug.So shall all evil pipu and those who wish BUHARI sick/dead fall inside their own net/destruction.USELESS pipu
adeymoj:
@op stop this silliness1).Why all this yeye source and not CNN,BBC,AL JAZEERA,BREAKING NEWS.Even AIT(PDP station)tony flair and buhari met in the news scroll
2)yesterdate was 21 and not 19 as in your picture.which year ?it could even be 1999 so how do we know it is 2015 ?
3)since buhari is a serial loser(according to okupe) and easy to win.why all this death wish ?
4)who told you your parent ain't going to die before buhari/you going to die before your parent/your child going to die before you ?no offense just asking
5)why do your party go to the extent of forging an hospital certificate of a non-existing ahmadu bello teaching hospital indication general buhari has prostrate cancer ?
ADVICE:stop the politics of death wish because death might be knocking at your own door step
Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by OneNaira6: 5:23am On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
Olote! How many days John Kerry spent here b4 he waka go him country?

Him fit leave after a day? Plus factor in the distance of the plane ride. Una story don fly. Your yansh open. Anyway, Even he didn't put the meeting picture being paraded around on his page. Considering buhari is an aspiring president, meeting him would be something a leader would post up along with what the discussion was about. Did you see it on that page?
While we talking, you didn't address my question about the 74 degrees weather outfits on a 7 degrees weather. Na am bu my new mystery.

3 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by eleko1: 5:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Nah una sabi.Whether Una like it or not,BUHARI is taking over from Jona on MAY 29,2015.Heaven stamp and sealed it too
OneNaira6:

Oh he go rush back in one day without doing what he came to do. APC your lie don burst. If it's a week, you got sugar, just two days una lie don burst.

There's another one to address, I don come, let me bring it
https://www.nairaland.com/2160310/photo-buhari-amosun-standing-outside#30963103

why are they dressed like it's 74 degrees in a 7 degrees weather? Another mystery
Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by OneNaira6: 5:27am On Feb 22, 2015
nzeadachie:
NO MIND THEM, HE'S IN RWANDA ON 19TH AND RUSH BACK TO MEET BUHARI ON 20TH

So it was even on the 20th. Wow. Rather than come clean, they trying to pass it off as if he rushed back just to buhari.
They should just come clean. If the guy is sick, he's sick. There's nothing wrong with that. Idk why they shielding that info and creating propaganda pictures. Like why?

4 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by henryangelo: 5:58am On Feb 22, 2015
APC are close to their doom

5 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by nzeadachie: 6:33am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

So it was even on the 20th. Wow. Rather than come clean, they trying to pass it off as if he rushed back just to buhari.
They should just come clean. If the guy is sick, he's sick. There's nothing wrong with that. Idk why they shielding that info and creating propaganda pictures. Like why?
I WONDER OO, THE MAN IS SICK AND THEY'RE HIDING IT, APC MAN SAID THAT FAYOSE IS MONITORING HIM THERE IN LONDON, THAT'S WHY I BELIEVE HIM WHEN HE GIVES THE NAME OF THE HOSPITAL

5 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by udemzyudex(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Oga seun , lalasticlala fp pls...

The other thread abt GMB in london quickly hit FP the day it was open... Pls always try to balance it whenever u see an opposing thread with source..

4 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Goddex: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2015
I said it before and will still say it again
The synonym of Lies is APC is Lies

4 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Ikengawo:

https://www.facebook.com/TonyBlair/photos/a.10150271393503825.371040.131712588824/10153191967773825/?type=1&theater
he was in rwanda on the 12th of february. That was wen he visited the shalom youth village. Try and do some research before disgracing yourself

2 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by oneeast: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2015
This will effectively mark the demise of the Islamic APC..

1 Like

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by chamboy(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Y Pdp Clueless like dis

2 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by chamboy(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Pdp makes ppl stupid

2 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by isi4(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2015
APC shouldn't play politics with someone's life...if Buhari is sick they should let us know so for people to pray for his recovery for those that care. Same scenario played out abt Late Yaradua and Dr akunyili .
But I don't understand why PDP is making a scene out of this whole issue. It is a crime to be sick.

LAST BULLET:
NOR B WHO DEY SICK DEY FIRST DIE OOOO! ! !

1 Like

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by emiye(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Really two days apart? That's your answer. He rushed back to Britain just to meet Buhari. Is that the story una wan tell now? Really?

Be sensible, his current location can change in a matter of hours, not even days, he is not travelling by ship.

1 Like

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by OneNaira6: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2015
emiye:

Be sensible, his current location can change in a matter of hours, not even days, he is not travelling by ship.

So is he in a light speed airplane or is it the type of airplane we all have used in our life? If i leave for Nigeria right now and take a straight flight, no connection, I'm still not going to get to that country until the next day. Likewise someone that leave Kenya for UK would get their on the next day no matter what. Even by air, the distance from Africa to any western nation be it Usa, UK, EE is very long.

1 Like

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by emiye(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

So is he in a light speed airplane or is it the type of airplane we all have used in our life? If i leave for Nigeria right now and take a straight flight, no connection, I'm still not going to get to that country until the next day. Likewise someone that leave Kenya for UK would get their on the next day no matter what. Even by air, the distance from Africa to any western nation be it Usa, UK, EE is very long.
This is my last response to you, as i hate to be drawn in obviously foolish back and forth.

The pix was posted on the 19th, we can assume he was still in the rwanda on the 19th, so if decides to be back in his country, by flight, he wont spend more than 10 hours to be in his country......

Finally, that a pix was posted on the 19th does not necessarily mean the event happened on the 19th, it only means the latest chance it happened was on the 19th
Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by TheOtherview: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2015
Colombo you ain't, @OP.
Tony Blair was in Rwanda on the 12th and not the 19th, when that FB pic was uploaded angry

Can you see how he also appeared in Gaza on the 15th?

Are you aware of the furore which trailed his acquisition of a private jet ("Blair force one"wink ?

Source: Former prime minister Tony gets a £30m Blair Force One -- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/10341587/Former-prime-minister-Tony-gets-a-30m-Blair-Force-One.html

Word of advice; when in need of myth-busters, hire the real professionals grin

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Satan himself go respect APC when it comes to Lies

2 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by omenka(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2015
They still appear to be in pains!!! Shoooo!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

When Buhari is eventually sworn in, what will you guys go?? gringringrin
Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by opiaoku: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
sad I now kwn why pd pigs are so clueless/can't reason well.Una source nah facebook page.May the gate of hell open to anybody that wish evil for PRESIDENT BUHARI(he's already the president abi why una clueless one shift the post/poll angry ) Yar Adua was sick,yet he performed than the renowed thief there now.Persin nor dey sick again? Fayose is a living dead undecided

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

1 Like

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Seeing those pictures(with date)above me,am sure d tanoids won't comment again
Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by Gbawe: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2015
omenka:
They still appear to be in pains!!! Shoooo!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

When Buhari is eventually sworn in, what will you guys go?? gringringrin

Don't mind these unexposed fools who do not appreciate how things work worldwide. If APC published a "fake" picture of Buhari with a 'brand' like Blair then we would already know by now with multiple lawsuits initiated by the fattest law firms and lawyers in the universe. Tony Blair, if the images were doctored, would be the first to deny the picture vehemently because that development would compromise his brand image massively. I blame the PDP for turning Nigerians into adults who reason like children in comparison to their international compatriots.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by TheOtherview: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Blair in Kenya on the 13th - the day after his visit to Rwanda

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by MalcoImX: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

I blame the PDP for turning Nigerians into adults who reason like children in comparison to their international compatriots.
Ikengawo with his Amala journalism. He wants us to remain beggars, lining up and receiving their PDP branded rice.

1 Like

Re: APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital by sunshine1974(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2015
D only problem I have here is dat if buhari eventually bcoms president and something happens and Osinbajo bcoms president, I hope d northerners wldnt take to bombing again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: What Jonathan Planned For JUNE If He Had Won! / Akwa-Ibom Seeks FG’s N200m FADAMA III Cassava Financing Fund / JUST IN!!! Amaechi & Justice Nyako's Phone Chat Over Kanu's Secret Trial Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.