Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster (66158 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by eyinjuege: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Vock:
What's there to fall for in the guy
Maybe it's because he was an American citizen

The heart wants what the heart wants my friend.

Dan has a great voice and a very interesting persona. Also he's a funny dude. I knew all this from radio o : grin grin. (l think I'm losing the plot here undecided)

Its easy to fall in love with guys like that.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by sigmundfreud(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
OK. So she is still available grin
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by olorogun1: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think Linda will/should also be happy that she's not married to him by now,because who knows she might not attain this level she's now if she had.@Linda pls keep keeping on,your own man is just some steps around the corner.but try shine your eyes sha,and ask God for divine direction,cos by strength shall no man prevail.what you see can be deceiving( in tubaba's voice).

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Ilekeh(f): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol @ beautiful spinster.

Is that a compliment?
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Ilekeh(f): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Did Linda date this ugly man knowing he was married?
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by teeastute(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
[i][/i] Do u now want her back?
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by AfricaFace(f): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yes Dan Foster, i knew when you broke Chinwe's Heart, she is sweet intelligent Girl and lost so many suitors because of you....
Hope you your head is together now....

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by stag: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
If one read only the topic, he probably sounds corky. But reading the text, there's really no reason as to why he deserves being cussed at undecided
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by atakata1: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who the hell are you?! shocked
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
UncleJudax:

Define handsomeness. I could swear you will never get a guy even as old as he is...not with your inclination to carefreeness. No way!

Handsomeness

the quality in a man of being attractive

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/handsomeness?q=handsomeness

As for the rest of your post. How is that your problem?
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
hensben:
yeah! I quit agree with you that self-esteem does the magic most times but you should know ones value give self-esteem to be able to get what u really want.

And his value depends on the number of ladies he dated and is now bragging about?

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by delishpot: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
Because he never believe she'll bbe successful in life/career.Shovel the useless talk to ur anus

That is ehn...... can you imagine the insults that would have rained if it was linda that took him forgranted when he was aspiring to be something in life? The insults nairaland boys would have rained on her ehn..... anyhoe let me see what other guys will say sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Akeem79(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
ZUBY77:

Great.

You know who I am.
But I never knew you existed.
I write my own rules.

That's how the game is played.

You still check on the blog daily.
You think and discuss me offline.

"If you must take my time, prepare to give something in return"
Thats the newest rule.

If I must spend hours writing for you daily, prepare to buy the data.
If you think that's not good for you, stay away from Global Runs.

And yep Akeem my man, that bottle of JD you posted is the original stuff.
your greediness will ruin your blog dude ... Mark my word tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by UncleJudax(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Handsomeness

the quality in a man of being attractive

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/handsomeness?q=handsomeness

As for the rest of your post. How is that your problem?
If really that's the definition you used, then I am afraid you are more deluded that I had thought.
I couldn't care less if you can get a niccur or not...just referencing on your landfill-polluted opinion.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by eleko1: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Some of them dnt have anything good upstair than support evil.They see ladies/women as okrika material.The man believe that without him,she's nothing.Poverty nah orphan
delishpot:

That is ehn...... can you imagine the insults that would have rained if it was linda that took him forgranted when he was aspiring to be something in life? The insults nairaland boys would have rained on her ehn..... anyhoe let me see what other guys will say sha.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by fairheven: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
That Linda dated him (a very much older man aka Aristo) tells a lot about Linda.

Don't forget that part. Linda should celebrate her success but in no way should she make it sound that she zipped up, worked hard and made it as an ex-model in Nigeria.

\

Do u know wat u talkin about?...is Linda a baby?...wat is the age difference between them?
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by ZUBY77(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Akeem79:
your greediness will ruin your blog dude ... Mark my word tongue

There may be other plans for the stories.
Don't Always assume you know how things must be done.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by kennyamusan(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
The Book Of Lamentation Chapter 1 vs 6 to 7" Dan Foster Go Ahead And Enjoy Your Soggy "Hard" Wife". As You Can See You Don't Deserve Aunty Mi Linda. You Took Her For Granted, You Thought She Had No Future. She Has Move Forward With Her Life And The Last Time We Checked, She Gave Out Gifts And Money To Her Fans? Eyin N Ko? Baba Olori Bi AC? Abeg No Fnck Lost! No Fnck Found. Una Go Break Person Heart Finish Come Dey Lament. See His Nose Like When Puppy Dey Lick Milk. grin
u and ur mouth ehen

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by eleko1: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Story for the gods
sad undecided undecided cheesy they don release u.Yipee sad undecided cool Winch
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
sad undecided undecided cheesy they don release u.Yipee sad undecided cool Winch
you dey mind dem?simply because I refuse to allow dem to fok me. I know say you don miss me die tongue
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
UncleJudax:

If really that's the definition you used, then I am afraid you are more deluded that I had thought.
I couldn't care less if you can get a niccur or not...just referencing on your landfill-polluted opinion.

What pains you so much?
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by eleko1: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
cheesy tongue cool
omenka:
Bros na fight?? cheesycheesycheesy
abi o,his type will think our girls are useless/gold digger they can trample/look down anyhow.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Babe2sure(f): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Igbe lenu vendor. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by eleko1: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin grin
IYANGBALI:
you dey mind dem?simply because I refuse to allow dem to fok me. I know say you don miss me die tongue
true oooooo,I don miss u wella,bout to go announce for Radio Lagosi lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
grin ;Dtrue oooooo,I don miss u wella,bout to go announce for Radio Lagosi lipsrsealed cheesy
ayam back on the block. Shame to all haters. Sai iya ngbali grin
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by eleko1: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
cool cool grin embarassed cool Welucome back area mother.
IYANGBALI:
ayam back on the block. Shame to all haters. Sai iya ngbali grin
cool

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by eleko1: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wic one bi Igbe lenu vendor?una nor go wundjure persin with laff
Babe2sure:
Igbe lenu vendor. Mtcheww
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
cool cool grin embarassed cool Welucome back area mother. cool
thank you area father
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by UncleJudax(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

What pains you so much?
grin
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Babe2sure(f): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
Wic one bi Igbe lenu vendor?una nor go wundjure persin with laff cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by sexyattorney(f): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
ginawest:
so y z he saying all did now?wen she was not yet successful, u played ha n now she z already a millionaire,u r na talking rubbish..worwor papa-mmadu lyk u
point of correction: she is a billionaire.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by princejeffery: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / Jnr Pope: Remains Of Make-Up Artist Abigail Frederick Exhumed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.