Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,136 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? (808 Views)

Woman Seeking To Separate Fighters Set Son, Seven-year-old Ablaze / Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? by goshen26: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2015
I'm a corp member serving at urhonigbe town of Edo state. it was around 10:00 pm that my female colleagues and I started hearing "gbuf gbuf" my colleague told me to go and separate them, that the man will kill his wife, this is a couple that got married about five months ago, they've been loving and wonderful couple until that Friday night.

what really happened was that the wife kept on complaining on her husband going out to squander their hard earn money at the palmy joint, but cos this guy was drunk, as the woman continue to say it, it was as if she was nagging to the man.

That is what caused beating. I did not answer my colleague, cos going into their apartment will b my fault should anything happen to me. The woman later escape into the compound, she started running toward the gate, unfortunately for her, the gate has been locked, and I know that should that guy meet her there another story would have been told by now. I ran after him, held his hand, cos I was the only male available, due to the annoyance, that I did not give him access to heat that lady he laid his teeth on me and bite me.

Mennnnn!!!! it was painful. Everyone in the lodge started begging me, but pain would not let me sleep on that Friday.

This morning after my meditation I heard a knock at my door, cos of heat we don't usually lock our doors here, so I asked the person to enter, lo and behold, it was the guy begging me that it was a mistake, that the wife frustrated him. I used that opportunity to unleash some words into his head, that only a mad man beats his wife, if u follow every words from a woman's mouth u will kill her, it is even biblical, in Genesis 3, the serpent spoke 14 words, eve replied with 44 words.

Don't beat ur wife again. I even promised to give him some materials on marriage.
Re: Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? by Richy4(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2015
He was under the influence.... you did very well by separating them but it could have been deadly if he got a gun and you were the middle man.

That is why in advanced country they call the police. They are always the one that separates domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? by Faibuhari: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2015
When couples fight, its good to seperate them to minimise body injuries but don't try to act as an arbiter rather try to calm the situation

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? by goshen26: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2015
could it be that the guy is from the lineage of Suarez?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? by Nutase: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
goshen26:
grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? by 1miccza: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
goshen26:

Eheeeennn!!!so suarez is also from Edo state...
Re: Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? by 1miccza: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
goshen26:

Eheeeennn!!!so suarez is also from Edo state... grin
goshen26:

Re: Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? by goshen26: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
1miccza:

Eheeeennn!!!so suarez is also from Edo state... grin

just thinking na
Re: Is It Wrong To Separate Fight Between A Couple? by 1miccza: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
goshen26:

just thinking na

I am also seriously thinking too *plucking ma scanty beard*

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For Those Abroad From An Honest Unemployed Youth,,, / African Wedding Dance / Avoid Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.