Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Help, Does Anyone Here Know How To Convert A Jpeg File With .DM Extension - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, Does Anyone Here Know How To Convert A Jpeg File With .DM Extension (4828 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format / Make You Mtn Bb Subscription Unlimited (download Large File With It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Does Anyone Here Know How To Convert A Jpeg File With .DM Extension by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Hello don't laugh , I took some pictures of someone ( don't ask who ) and I locked the files on my LG G3 , its a security feature that hides the file and you need a pin code to view the pictures . Now I edited one of the pics turned it to black and white and the PIC disappeared . I searched and searched my file manager to no avail. I checked on reddit.com to see if anyone had a similar issue and then I saw someone talking about .DM file extensions , so I searched and found the PIC ( see screen grab ) but it's .DM extension file now . anybody know how to convert this back to a jpeg file ?

Thanks .

Re: Help, Does Anyone Here Know How To Convert A Jpeg File With .DM Extension by tempest01(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Tried renaming to .jpg?
Re: Help, Does Anyone Here Know How To Convert A Jpeg File With .DM Extension by ITbomb(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Use Xplorer and rename the file, just delete the dm extension
Re: Help, Does Anyone Here Know How To Convert A Jpeg File With .DM Extension by Abdulleeh: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Using a laptop go to MS paint and save ur file as jpeg.

Let's know how it goes
Re: Help, Does Anyone Here Know How To Convert A Jpeg File With .DM Extension by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2015
ITbomb:
Use Xplorer and rename the file, just delete the dm extension

Just tried that on my laptop same thing it won't open.

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone / Huawei Phone's Service Centre In Ikeja / Watch The Infinix S2 Pro And TECNO Camon CX Camera Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.