Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) (48191 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike, Holds Closed Door Meeting (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Eddieactor: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who amoung them is ready to serve now? Is he the one that is associating himself with the people he want to gorvern or the one that is receiving not delievering lectures in UK now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by ghettodreamz(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
2sexi:
we bless God o

Honour and adorations to his name wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ starting campaign all over again, the first one was a ceremony, hes not convinced with the rented crowd, so time to do it himself, but nothing changes peoples mind again, people had already made their mind up no crossing over again, they can collect his money and still vote their candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by nicecash: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ if u like use all the foreign reserve for visits that would not do you and PDP any good to yoruba monarchs, NIGERIANS have decided.

SAI BABA

SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by folahann(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ trying so hard to identify with yoruba people but he never gave them any meaningful appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by nicecash: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
uncle005:
GEJ starting campaign all over again, the first one was a ceremony, hes not convinced with the rented crowd, so time to do it himself, but nothing changes peoples mind again, people had already made their mind up no crossing over again, they can collect his money and still vote their candidate.

This one na campaign after election

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

Ogbomoso people are one-way street and very rebellious. Soun is quite unpopular that if Soun goes North, his people will go South. grin grin
You don't seem to know Oyo politics well. The people that matter in Ogbomosho, esp Alao-Akala are no longer with PDP cause they feel aggrieved that they were denied the chance of their son(Alao-Akala) been given the governship ticket under the party and the imposition of the tout Teslim Folarin. He went and got the ticket under the Labour party, and has been working underground against a PDP led presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by haywire1: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hallmark08:
I am ogbomoso son, I can tell u dt From the days of our most referred SLA Samuel Ladoke Akintola ogbomoso has been voting the government at the centre this time won't be exceptional, GEJ till pa Buhari tenders his certificate.

Bayswater:

A true son of Ogbomoso has spoken. Which part of Ogbomoso are you from? Isale Ora, Orita Naira, Masifa, Saja?
Your post shows you know much about Ogbomoso's local politics.

NOT TRUE. In ogbomoso, we all fllw personality not political party ofwhich high percentage of people in ogbomoso land like Akala, Akala nw in Labour party thereby destabilizing PDP, even d son of soun of ogbomoso land (oba in pic) is an aspirant under APC (for rep).

So GEJ is wasting his time nd money

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
taharqa:

So??

So many of you chaps do not know what politics really is.

One of the Oba of Benin sons was a member of Oshiomohle's Govts, yet the Oba and his Ediakhen are some of the most ardent supporters of GEJ.

and by the way, this is Ogbomosho and Oyo we are talking about. Here, politics is very local. And all d men that matters support GEJ
You don't seem to know Oyo politics well. The people that matter in Ogbomosho, esp Alao-Akala are no longer with PDP cause they feel aggrieved that they were denied the chance of their son(Alao-Akala) been given the governship ticket under the party and the imposition of the tout Teslim Folarin. He went and got the ticket under the Labour party, and has been working underground against a PDP led presidency.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by richielan: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by elopee3000(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
grin grin
yoruba citis allways with rusty zinc why undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
*Seen all over Oyo yesterday! Excellent reception in Oyo and across the South West.

*A gift for the President from Soun Ajagungbade III.

*President Jonathan's visit to Soun Ajagungbade III, on Sat.

*President Jonathan and Soun Ajagungbade III in Ogbomoso, Sat.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid
What shall it profit Jona to visit all Nigerian Kings & Elders but yet lose 2015 presidency polls?

I dey laff oo! cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by lovepraise(f): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Instead I go vote for GMB I go throw my pvc into the sea bcus a vote for him is same
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Horllamideh(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
The people of Ogbomoso trooped out in large numbers to welcome President Jonathan during his visit to the Soun, Sat
they wanted to see the man that has made their life more hellish than it was in 2011,and of course to say bye to his clueless a55
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
chibaik:

The only thing I can see about your statement is that you don't know the meaning of the word DESPERATE.

He is getting across to the his people and you are calling it DESPERATE what then do you say of Buhari who has been worshiping in all manner of worship ground, in churches, NOT DESPERATE right?

I have taken time to observe all these apc people, they think alike ---THEY THINK LIKE FOOLS

What I'm really pleased with is the fact you acknowledged we 'APC people' think. And that means we have a brain.

A brain which we use to think with. A brain that stands against stupidity and corruption. A brain that wants change and security.

Now dude, did you in any way ever stop to observe your closest PDP thug? --- Men you guys don't even have a BRAIN at all.

To put it literally, you guys think with your butts.

Calling your guys 'FOOLS' will be a grave insult to all the 'foolish' people. You guys are simply IIIIIDIOTS.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by haywire1: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
elopee3000:

Cos yoruba land is d backbone of ancient nd modern Nigeria with good,respectful nd generation to generation Culture. Rusty zinc is our yoruba tourist attraction to people like u tongue .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Esperooke(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Some people are too gullible Sha. Just for these few, some of who were there to feed their eyes, they have concluded that Oyo is for GEJ. To those ones, inasmuch as you have refused to be realistic but chose to believe your heart. Get ready for a shock on March 28. Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Syphax:
This shows that GEJ is supported by all.Nairaland APC should stop feeding us lies,South West isn't for Buhari!

My fellow supporters of GEJ,come lets put these Buhari supporters to SHAME.

Click "LIKE" for Buhari and "SHARE" for GEJ

GEJ till 2019.
Oya go check how many "likes" & "shares" u don get. cool
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by alsudaes1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

FYI, Alao Akala is even more popular than Soun in Ogbomoso lol

Ask any proper son of the soil grin

I heard that Alao Akala is no longer with the PDP!!! undecided
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Bayswater: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
haywire1:

NOT TRUE. In ogbomoso, we all fllw personality not political party ofwhich high percentage of people in ogbomoso land like Akala, Akala nw in Labour party thereby destabilizing PDP, even d son of soun of ogbomoso land (oba in pic) is an aspirant under APC (for rep).

So GEJ is wasting his time nd money

It might interest you to know that all political parties in Oyo State except APC are working for GEJ.

Soun and his son are so unpopular that the APC had to impose him if not 9ice (the musician) would have beaten him hands down in the federal house of reps primary.

Senator Ayoade Adeseun (Akala's nemesis), another son of the soil has ported back to PDP.

Akala can only grumble, dem no born am well to campaign against GEJ openly (He is another Labaran Maku).
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Bayswater: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
alsudaes1:

I heard that Alao Akala is no longer with the PDP!!! undecided

He is now in Labour Party, he is Labour in body and PDP in soul. He is only aggrieved.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by MooreWays: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
talktimi:
lipsrsealed
why are u formulating lies to pple. Give us ur source. And pls get a job.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by M4gunners: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ the Man on mission.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by alsudaes1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

He is now in Labour Party, he is Labour in body and PDP in soul. He is only aggrieved.
OK, if u say so
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by talktimi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
MooreWays:
why are u formulating lies to pple. Give us ur source. And pls get a job.
cool

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by adindin: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
thank alot
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by haywire1: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

It might interest you to know that all political parties in Oyo State except APC are working for GEJ.

Soun and his son are so unpopular that the APC had to impose him if not 9ice (the musician) would have beaten him hands down in the federal house of reps primary.

Senator Ayoade Adeseun (Akala's nemesis), another son of the soil has ported back to PDP.

Akala can only grumble, dem no born am well to campaign against GEJ openly (He is another Labaran Maku).

I'm not sure u r in ogbomoso. I attended mulikat (present PDP house of rep member, going for THIRD term (can u imagine) ) campaign, u can easily count those on d field, no crowd @all, those on field only waited to collect money, on the other hand, Akala (labour party) campaign, crowd was massive.

Akala may not b elected cos not only ogbomoso votes count for governorship but believe me, house of rep aspirants under LP and APC wiill clear major votes than PDP
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by justhelp(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
elopee3000:
to show that they are ancient cities and that the first tribe to experience development in our country compare to most cities in the east that are just coming up, you can compare Building that having in existence before 1950 to those building in the new cities like Abuja.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by afrikanns: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Syphax:
This shows that GEJ is supported by all.Nairaland APC should stop feeding us lies,South West isn't for Buhari!

My fellow supporters of GEJ,come lets put these Buhari supporters to SHAME. you see your shame ko.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Syphax:

My fellow supporters of GEJ,come lets put these Buhari supporters to SHAME.

GEJ till 2019.
As u can see Buhari has more likes

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by Jokay07(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ogbomosho people can decieve enh, only Akala can tell u guys... As dem cum out no mean say dem go vote 4 u. Akala knows better
Re: Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) by reemytall27(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
taharqa:

Where are you talking from please?

So??

So many of you chaps do not know what politics really is.

One of the Oba of Benin sons was a member of Oshiomohle's Govts, yet the Oba and his Ediakhen are some of the most ardent supporters of GEJ.

and by the way, this is Ogbomosho and Oyo we are talking about. Here, politics is very local. And all d men that matters support GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Appointed Fatima Ganduje As His Special Assistant / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.