Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,612 members, 7,865,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari (1195 Views)

Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by kelechiodo(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2015
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday, told President Goodluck Jonathan to call the governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayo Fayose to order over his persistent falsehood and death wishes for him [Buhari] ahead of the March 28 presidential election.

But Governor Fayose in his reaction, said he was not wishing Buhari dead, noting that he was only concerned about the former military leader’s state of health.

According to a press statement from the Directorate of Media and Publicity of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation (APCPCO), the APC had it on good authority that Governor Fayose had hired people in London, who had been trailing the movements of the APC presidential candidate while on a working visit in London.

The statement signed by Mallam Garba Shehu, read: “Let it be on record that knowing Governor Fayose’s antecedents, we are not leaving anything to chances. The governor who has published death-wish advertorials on Buhari will stop at nothing. If anything should happen to General Muhammadu Buhari while in London or anywhere, the authorities over there in the United Kingdom and at home should know who to hold responsible”.

But Fayose, in a statement signed by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said “the governor is only concerned about the state of health of Buhari and the well-being of Nigeria as a nation, since Buhari is one of the major contenders for the presidency.”

He said: “The Yar’Adua experience has made Nigerians to be interested in the health status of potential presidents of the country and Buhari, being old, should be transparent in matters relating to his health.

“It is on record that Buhari never spoke for more than five minutes in any of the APC presidential campaign rallies. He has exhibited certain traits by referring to his party as All Progressives Confidence instead of All Progressives Congress, INEC as Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (INEC) instead of Independent National Electoral Commission, Imo State as Ibo State and his running mate as Osinbade instead of Osinbajo.”

The statement further stated: “Most importantly, Buhari was rumoured to have planned to travel abroad for medical treatment in January, this year. The trip was, however, shelved at the last minute and it should raise suspicion for a personality like Buhari to have travelled through the Abuja airport without any of the Aviation journalists interviewing him.

“Buhari’s handlers further raised suspicion on Friday, when they published photographs he took in London in 2013 on the Internet, claiming that the pictures were taken on Friday. The APC should come to equity with clean hands and accept the burden of presenting an old and analogue Buhari as its candidate and stop blaming Fayose for exposing to Nigerians what they are covering concerning Buhari’s health status.”

Meanwhile, the APCPCO also confirmed that General Buhari will honour his speaking engagement at the Royal Institute Of International Affairs, Chatham House in London scheduled for Thursday, February 26, saying that Chatam House will post the event and send out invites on Monday, February 23.

The statement also revealed that as part of his ongoing engagement in the United Kingdom, General Buhari had an interview on Friday with a local medium, the “All Eyes on Africa TV Show” with Kemi Fadojutimi and met with Tony Blair on Saturday, February 21 morning.

Shehu disclosed that Buhari left the London residence of the Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona at about 1.30 p.m. UK time and returned to his rented flat in the city.

culled from tribune
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by thaoriginator: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Fayoshege, na be we dey beg o..
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by kestolove95(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose who send u?...wetin concern. u wit d man's state. Of health?..akproko!!
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by Faibuhari: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2015
GMB is scared of death, I doubt if these Man is a true Hausa fulani muslim not my yoruba muslim peeps that ........
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Faibuhari:
GMB is scared of death, I doubt if these Man is a true Hausa fulani muslim not my yoruba muslim peeps that ........

Senseless
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by san316(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
ince GMB visiting a hospital means he will die, i have this prayer for all PDP supporters.

Any PDP supporter that visits the hospital between now and 28 march will not live to see May 29.

Say Amen by clicking share if you believe GMB is in the hospital.
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
You should be more worried about GEJ who's obviously sick in the head.
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by okpamson15(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truth is bitter.
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Activa:

Senseless

Very senseless indeed, all they do is write nonsense online everyday and in the process garner more enemies for the same GEJ they are doing this for.

How do you explain that sort of commemt to a Northerner considering their views on death and life? When you don't respect people beliefs and cutoms...you will run into trouble with them eventually.
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Should this man win this election.. Fayose go hear am.
By the papa,u don near grave na,watin u dey find again, ppl like this suppose to dey receive fresh air for village + taking care of ur cows.
My honest advice.
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by kelechiodo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Maybe Fayose is a patrotic citizen of this country who may know what we dont know. It look like he is aware of conspiracy between Tinubu and Obasanjo to foster another Yaradua on Nigeria and then hand over power to Tinubu via Osibanjo. You see, whenever Obasanjo is angry with any government he precedes, then sometime is definitly going on. Ask Shehu Shagari.

Where is Belem. I fear an off line APC supporter more than the online ones.
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by Ikengawo: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Fayosa Stop Wishing Me Dead Begged Buhari by AmucheJane(f): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
san316:
ince GMB visiting a hospital means he will die, i have this prayer for all PDP supporters.

Any PDP supporter that visits the hospital between now and 28 march will not live to see May 29.

Say Amen by clicking share if you believe GMB is in the hospital.
mentally sick, fool.

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Spotted Leaving Govt House After Watching GMB Address (pic) / Exposed!!! Nairaland Is Working For GEJ / Jonathan The Worst Ever President In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.