Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough (2423 Views)

Ondo APC Party Secretariat Locked Over Imposition Of Candidates / Nigerians Blast Army For Declaring Ahmad Salkida Wanted / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by gogochocolate: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2015
I have observed that most APC chieftains like El Rufai, Buhari, Tinubu and various northern leaders blog,tweet, broadcast,gloat when any territory of Nigeria is captured by the Boko haram set. They find it convenient to broadcast the Nigerian Army failures but in the past weeks when the tide has been turned against the boko haram i am yet to see any form of commendation from APC or any northern leader for that matter for the Nigerian Army. The Army has made steady progress in the war against boko haram and must be commended by all and sundry irrespective of party affiliations. APC strategy of not acknowledging efforts made by the Nigerian Army and present government even when they are noble is politics in bad light. Boko Haram do care if you support either APC or PDP before they kill but showing such proclivity towards bad news is not good for the image perception of APC.

14 Likes

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by thaoriginator: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shut up! Commend them for doing what they are paid to do? Are you nut!

1 Like

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by meforyou1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, what is the relationship between light and darkness?
That Islamic fundamentalist congregation of evil and bitter men and women called APC are the main sponsors of boko haram and are weeping and wailing and gnashing their teeth as we speak due to the successes the military are recording against their youth/miltant wing.

10 Likes

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Isn't it too early for that. Do you even understand warfare. Smh
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by praxisnetworks: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Congratulate the Nigerian military for routing a ragtag army after 6 years of mass plunder, rape and murder?! OP must be smoking something, BTW where are the chibok gals....who were kidnapped and the President went dancing shoki at a rally the next day?! Which army sef? Is it the one that is selling forms to citizens to join them? Or the one that recruits fraudulently? Or the one that has been employing mercenaries from all over the world to fight in the NE? am thoroughly ashamed of the NA in whatever guise!

http://ynaija.com/nigeria-hires-south-african-mercenaries-to-fight-boko-haram/

http://www.blackboxnigeria.com/2015/02/nigeria-now-engages-south-african.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/boko-haram-chadians-south-african-mercenaries/

Jonathan is not clueless he is a wicked man....extremely wicked and dull

why now why....why not 2 years ago.....even when we have been selling crude above bench mark for good straight 5 years! Yets six months drop is killing our economy forcing depreciation in naira! 315 Naira to the Pound! This dimwit will not work if re-elected he'll simply go and hide under his bunker drinking ogogoro in wrapper!.....Why is he tackling Boko Haram now....simply because the signs are there that he's loosing this election...so he is only motivated by the 2nd term ambition.....so if voted in what reasons will he have to perform? NONE!!!

Where is the evidence of the successful wager? Has Okonjo accepted to debate Soludo even on NTA moderated by Pat Utomi?....Since GEJ does not seem to have the mental acumen for such a debate....

1 Like

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by temitemi1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Because they are too blind to see the TRANSFORMATIONS through our Military grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

11 Likes

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by GBTYO: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shekau will first congratulate the army before the broom wielding wizards and witches of the APC will do so

12 Likes

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by san316(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Commend them? Has PDP commended them?

i am happy BH is getting vanquished by the day but what worries me is the fact that the army had to wait this long to do it. you cant remove a political undertone from this.
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by GBTYO: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:

Look at this prison block popsicle sweat heart spewing crap

If not for the men of the nigerian army in the northeast you would have been in koran class by now and not the internet spewing crap

12 Likes

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Because they want boko haram to be having a field day so that jona go look bad and incompetent for our eyes. APC has been praying for boko instead of our beloved Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by Baawaa(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
They cannot be commend,since Jonathan is using them for his political ambition and turn them to nothing in the continent and in the world in general.
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by thaoriginator: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
GBTYO:

If not for the men of the nigerian army in the northeast you would have been in koran class by now and not the internet spewing crap
Chai, another goat on offensive.
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by GBTYO: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Chai, another goat on offensive.

Prison yard sweatheart

1 Like

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by meforyou1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Rat die for your brain?
u are a cow

1 Like

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by meforyou1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Baawaa:
They cannot be commend,since Jonathan is using them for his political ambition and turn them to nothing in the continent and in the world in general.
another boko cow

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by Kennywills7(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
The Nigeria army deserve commendation regardless of wot has happened in d past because many are still out there fighting and dying for dis great country, not all of dem are sympathizers of boko haram
For risking their lives to save and protect others is more than enough to commend them

many of u making noise here even if paid a million per day won't dare to face d boko boys

So commend those who deserves to b commended!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by praxisnetworks: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Study and dont be mentally indolent......
Question: Who is really fighting Boko Haram?
Answer: http://www.blackboxnigeria.com/2015/02/nigeria-now-engages-south-african.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/boko-haram-chadians-south-african-mercenaries/

This dimwit is setting the nation on fire...he is really planning to dismantle this country....he is not capable of defending the nation....he MUST be booted out....I have no serious sentiments 4 Buhari but GEJ is the lowest pit Nigeria can sink to!

GBTYO:

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by TeamSimple(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ogbeni its to early for that..any form of appraisal now could work for or against the war goin on. We all hope to see victory for our Nigeria Army tho..Partisan Politics aside.
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by GBTYO: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Study and dont be mentally indolent......
Question: Who is really fighting Boko Haram?
Answer: http://www.blackboxnigeria.com/2015/02/nigeria-now-engages-south-african.html

This dimwit is setting the nation on fire...he is really planning to dismantle this country....he is not capable of defending the nation....he MUST be booted out....I have no serious sentiments 4 Buhari but GEJ is the lowest pit Nigeria can sink to!

Fool how do you expect me to believe that a kafir from the south is sponsoring muslims in the north in their jihad quest?

You get sense at all?
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by buskie13(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
do you think u made any sense? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by SeverusSnape(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
He's nut, you're coconut. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by praxisnetworks: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
GBTYO:

Fool how do you expect me to believe that a kafir from the south is sponsoring muslims in the north in their jihad quest?

You get sense at all?
like I said study....then u will be able to engage me intellectually or else I'll have to ignore you henceforth! I even gave you the links and still you can't read/study before commenting!
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by GBTYO: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:

like I said study....then u will be able to engage me intellectually or else I'll have to ignore you henceforth! I even gave you the links and still you can't read/study before commenting!

Your problem is not education but the fact that you are in dire need of a brain transplant!

The current leaders in the north like sanusi where all radical muslims during their uni years in the 70's around campuus who floated the Muslim Students Society.

Google the group's series of violent protests and aggitation for universal sharia.

No be today.

1 Like

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by praxisnetworks: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Our Soldiers are capable of the fight if allowed and not politicized .....that's my point! But now we have mercenaries flooding Nigeria from all wel established terror zones...its a source of deep concern....and my question is what has gone wrong with the NA? y IS THE NA so eager to militarise elections a purely civilian affair rather than face their primary responsibility of safeguarding the nation? But instead flood the nation with merceneries while they dabble into elections in Osun and Ekiti!
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by Chigold101(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Oh my God! I dont beleive that u actually typed this.

When you shout on your child for not washing plate, what is wrong if you commend him/her when she finaly washed it?

1 Like

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by praxisnetworks: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
In a sane clime the CDS, COAS should be facing a courtmartial for sitting in Abuja while young men are being wasted in Maidugiri.....

Chigold101:

Oh my God! I dont beleive that u actually typed this.

When you shout on your child for not washing plate, what is wrong if you commend him/her when she finaly washed it?
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by Chigold101(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:
In a sane clime the CDS, COAS should be facing a courtmartial for sitting in Abuja while young men are being wasted in Maidugiri.....

it is only in Nigeria that someone type what you just typed and think he just made some sense. It shows you dont understand military operation & hirachy. Case closed
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by praxisnetworks: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chigold101:
it is only in Nigeria that someone type what you just typed and think he just made some sense. It shows you dont understand military operation & hirachy. Case closed

really?
Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
your foolishness is on display for the whole world and posterity to see. Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Why Have Apc Party Leaders Not Commended The Nigeria Army For Their Breakthrough by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best

(1) (2) (Reply)

French Alps Plane Crash: 148 On Board / Eziachi Writes: Buhari, Nigerian First Leader? / Kogi state University in the Country of Western Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.