Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Mad Cheddar Betting Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mad Cheddar Betting Tips (12086 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / Mad Cheddar Tips (bookies Nightmare) / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Well pals, your clamour for a well publicised channel for tips is finally here. Despite my absolute tight schedule, I will keep up with you to the best of my ability.

I'm so keen on specifying my rules which will follow shortly but then I must intimate you that my tips are for HEAVY STAKERS only.
I'm emphasising that because of the nature of my tips. I will never condone or encourage a 100 Naira stake. If that's your limit, Mad cheddar tips isn't for you. So let's get on with the rules.

1. I'm availing you all tips for one week starting from today after which further tips will attract a specified sum for membership. I will never ask for appreciation for a won bet.
2. After a wk, paid members will be added to my whatsapp and BBM groups for ease and direct communication.
3. I won't tolerate any form of abuse on a bad day. When you punt, there must be a bad day. But my goal is to record resounding success daily.
4. My preferred mode of communication is via inbox. I may get on here only when I need to drop tips for the day and give a few notes.
5. Graphic evidences will be dropped if need be to lift the spirits of interested members.
6. Pray before you stake and thank God for every profit made.
All other info will be passed across in due time. Tips for the day will be posted shortly.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Starting with, my tips come with advised staking plan. I strongly recommend you stick to it to ensure profit by the day's end. As well, make an accumulator with little stake to secure a nicer profit.

TIPS FOR SUNDAY 22 FEB 2015

Singles

Premiership

Southampton vs Liverpool
Both Teams To Score - 1.91

German Bundesliga

Wolfsburg vs Hertha Berlin
Over 2.5 Goals - 1.65

Treble

French League One

Lyon vs Nantes
Lyon Win

Spain La Liga

Villarreal vs Eibar
Villarreal Win

Austria Bundesliga

Ried vs Salzburg
Salzburg Win

Treble - 3.26

Over To You Lord!
Madcheddartips
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Very confident of today's tips. One week free for you. Get on the winning train.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
hmmm... So many betting tips thread.. Ok na.. Following...

Salzburg ..Good start...

Lets see how the rest goes
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Reid vs Salzburg
2-2

Trebles crippled despite starting well.
Now banking on both singles.

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
What the rest looks like without Southampton vs Liverpool.

Pretty confident of this.

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice job.

Two more!

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Net shaken.....

One to go to make a decent run.

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice one. Villarreal need to hold on to the lead or score more to make us smile tonight.

20 mins to hang on..

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Good job....

Tested your games today.. Will go with you tomorrow... Abeg post quick oo
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Villarreal never disappoints. Wished I picked dem win @ 75 mins on 2.50 odds. But it's what it is. Little stake multiplied by over 5.

We're wrapping day one with some profit. Seeing feeble legs of Southampton, I decided it wouldn't be part of the combo. Great blessing it happened to be!! Profit made, not very much but tomorrow is surely gonna be good.

All glory to God for the feat of day 1, day 2 will make us happier by His grace.

Mad cheddar tips. Confidence anytime!

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
choose4me:
Good job....

Tested your games today.. Will go with you tomorrow... Abeg post quick oo

Sure thing! I post at least 2hrs before start of the earliest match. Be assured of a green monday!

All the best pal.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
madcheddartips:
Starting with, my tips come with advised staking plan. I strongly recommend you stick to it to ensure profit by the day's end. As well, make an accumulator with little stake to secure a nicer profit.

TIPS FOR SUNDAY 22 FEB 2015

Singles

Premiership

Southampton vs Liverpool
Both Teams To Score - 1.91

German Bundesliga

Wolfsburg vs Hertha Berlin
Over 2.5 Goals - 1.65

Treble

French League One

Lyon vs Nantes
Lyon Win

Spain La Liga

Villarreal vs Eibar
Villarreal Win

Austria Bundesliga

Ried vs Salzburg
Salzburg Win

Treble - 3.26

Over To You Lord!
Madcheddartips

You lost liverpool. Does it make all this void.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Well, very small stake, not a disappointing night. I hope for a better day tomorrow.

Later guys.

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
LeeCodeman:

You lost liverpool. Does it make all this void.

That was a single bet. Yes I lost 1k on that, but the accumulator brought all back with over 1k profit. Seeing later the squad brought forward, I saw a goalless Southampton, hence my later stake which followed wif the screenshot.

Salzburg disappointed too. All selections ordinarily appears to be very solid. Football could be funny so u must brace up for disappointments. My screenshot tell u what I stake, I expect to be followed.

Watchout for tomorrow. Peace.
Madcheddartips
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
madcheddartips:

That was a single bet. Yes I lost 1k on that, but the accumulator brought all back with over 1k profit. Seeing later the squad brought forward, I saw a goalless Southampton, hence my later stake which followed wif the screenshot.

Salzburg disappointed too. All selections ordinarily appears to be very solid. Football could be funny so u must brace up for disappointments. My screenshot tell u what I stake, I expect to be followed.

Watchout for tomorrow. Peace.
Madcheddartips

Yo should have separated them. I played them all at once and lost sad
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
LeeCodeman:

Yo should have separated them. I played them all at once and lost sad

So sorry abt that. Tomorrow, follow my screeenshots. There are last minute discoveries as well. If one player is missing, it could change the game. Southampton's lineup made me deselect them from the combo.

Watchout for tomorrow. And don't forget, there's God in gambling!
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
madcheddartips:

So sorry abt that. Tomorrow, follow my screeenshots. There are last minute discoveries as well. If one player is missing, it could change the game. Southampton's lineup made me deselect them from the combo.

Watchout for tomorrow. And don't forget, there's God in gambling!
Please send your number to LeeCodeman@Gmail.com. Let me add you on whatsapp. It's easier and prompt to get those quick corrections via that channel. Thanks.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sorry pal. My BBM and whatsapp media are for paid members. Not to worry, I won't disappoint you, i'll keep posting my tips @ least 2hrs to kick off time.

Tomorrow will be better, I have faith.

Sweet dreams guys, God made us happy tonight. He'll make us happier tomorrow.

Mad Cheddar Tips.

1 Like

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 23, 2015
What are the procedure involved to be a paid member of your BBM and Whatsapp Channel??
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:26am On Feb 23, 2015
The qualifying criterion is the subscription fee which comes in three varieties. The daily, weekly and monthly subscription. I'm not keen on opening up on those now, I don't need a crowd. 5 mature punters will do!

For now, let us focus on raking in nice profit for the next 6 days! By Saturday, you may inbox me for subscription details.

Preparing for work now, tips will follow in due course.

Good morning, God be with us!
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:
The qualifying criterion is the subscription fee which comes in three varieties. The daily, weekly and monthly subscription. I'm not keen on opening up on those now, I don't need a crowd. 5 mature punters will do!

For now, let us focus on raking in nice profit for the next 6 days! By Saturday, you may inbox me for subscription details.

Preparing for work now, tips will follow in due course.

Good morning, God be with us!
Bros, like you said, let's concentrate on making the next 6 days very profitable. If your results are good, you'll get patronage. Give us sure games first.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:52am On Feb 23, 2015
LeeCodeman:
Bros, like you said, let's concentrate on making the next 6 days very profitable. If your results are good, you'll get patronage. Give us sure games first.

No probs my man.

The returns will speak volumes. Have a good day. Will get back to drop tips.

Cha cha
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2015
LeeCodeman:
Waiting patiently Boss. Although am just a beginner and would really appreciate your guidance . God bless Boss...
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by infobiz9ja(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2015
So many Tips thread may just open my own undecided Wont even ask 4 payment just appreciation if 4/5 picks win cos punters stake @ their own risk. #Justathought

1 Like

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2015
infobiz9ja:
So many Tips thread may just open my own undecided Wont even ask 4 payment just appreciation if 4/5 picks win cos punters stake @ their own risk. #Justathought

It's a free world buddy, u have a right in that regard. Tips go a long way than studying the tables. So many factors to consider, the time and pain involved ain't little.

The motive is for profit, when u work in a company, u get paid. Ur efforts musy have yielded returns for the company. All in all, it boils down to choice. Thanx for stopping by.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by infobiz9ja(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:

It's a free world buddy, u have a right in that regard. Tips go a long way than studying the tables. So many factors to consider, the time and pain involved ain't little.

The motive is for profit, when u work in a company, u get paid. Ur efforts musy have yielded returns for the company. All in all, it boils down to choice. Thanx for stopping by.

I feel u bro u r absolutely correct there must be remuneration 4 services rendered. Keep up d good work.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:

Will you offer a refund anytime your tips do not work? Be careful though because that option can send you back to villa grin grin grin
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
LeeCodeman:

Will you offer a refund anytime your tips do not work? Be careful though because that option can send you back to villa grin grin grin

Nice question. When u lose a bet to the bookies, do u plead for a refund? And when u make profit, won't u chop and clean mouth? A token fee for steady tips ain't a problem. In d long run, u will make profit.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by skales212: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Richard forget all this guys mata, the money naiirabet or 1960 dey chop for ur hand nor pass 5k or 15k, but u see person wen sit down analyse game give yo make you play and dey successful yet u one rubbish am# my guy no be so na make dem nor dey like help una#. Abeg Richi look and anaylse this game for me. I want to stick to ur odd of 3 and be successful like you. 2goals for barca, 2goals for atletico madrid, 2goals for villarel, 2goals for wolfsburg, 2goals for ajax, 2goals for totheam, 2goals for liverpool, 2goals for sevilla (total of odds of 3( this week champions leaugue and europa)
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by skales212: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
. I want to stick to ur odd of 3 . 2goals for barca, 2goals for atletico madrid, 2goals for villarel, 2goals for wolfsburg, 2goals for ajax, 2goals for totheam, 2goals for liverpool, 2goals for sevilla (total of odds of 3( this week champions leaugue and europa)
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ok guys, here we are today. Not a lot so we can narrow down our chances of loss. Today's tips appear to be of great value. Remember to stick to the stake plan.

Singles

Dutch Jupiler

PSV Reserves vs FC Oss
Over 2.5 Goals - 1.60

Denmark SuperLiga

Midtjylland vs Odense
Both Teams To Score - 1.88

Double

Dutch Jupiler

FC Twente Reserves vs De Graafschap
Over 2.5 Goals

Italy Serie A

Napoli vs Sassuolo
Napoli Win

Double odds 2.20

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onome Ebi Signs With Henan As Asisat Oshoala Congratulates Her / Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Burkina Faso To Appeal Red Card ,Tunisian Ref Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.