Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Mad Cheddar Betting Tips - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mad Cheddar Betting Tips (12063 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / Mad Cheddar Tips (bookies Nightmare) / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Here are screeenshots of my stakes. If you like follow me. I seriously expect all selections to work out. I made a slight modification on the Twente Reserves selection. Who knows, we have to watch our backs.

All green by God's grace.

Over to you Lord!!

Mad cheddar!

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:
Here are screeenshots of my stakes. If you like follow me. I seriously expect all selections to work out. I made a slight modification on the Twente Reserves selection. Who knows, we have to watch our backs.

All green by God's grace.

Over to you Lord!!

Mad cheddar!

Let me understand this: You played three games from the screenshots

Game 1: Two teams
Game 2: Three Teams
Game 3 (You repeated it twice): Four games

I cant find any singles here

Help me understand please
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
I didn't stake on singles, returns would be too little for me. Hence my modification.

But I strongly advise you stick to the plan. The goal is to profit, but I have a firm belief all will work fine that's why I made combos on them.

Stick to the plan so you'll have better security.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:
I didn't stake on singles, returns would be too little for me. Hence my modification.

But I strongly advise you stick to the plan. The goal is to profit, but I have a firm belief all will work fine that's why I made combos on them.

Stick to the plan so you'll have better security.

You mean I should play it like this:

Game 3 : Four games

?
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
LeeCodeman:

You mean I should play it like this:

Game 3 : Four games

?

DEPENDING ON YOUR STAKING POWER, DO THIS WAY

PSV Reserves vs FC Oss
Over 2.5 Goals SINGLE

Midtjylland vs Odense
Both Teams To Score SINGLE

FC Twente Reserves vs De Graafschap
Over 2.5 Goals

Napoli vs Sassuolo
Napoli Win DOUBLE
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
I CHANGED Midtjylland vs Odense TO OVER 1.5 GOALS COZ TECHNICALLY A BTTS RESULT MEANS 2 GOALS. WE NEVER CAN TELL, ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP PLAN. THAT IS NOT TO SAY BTTS WILL FAIL, BUT WON'T IT PROFIT US IF BTTS AND OVER 1.5 GOALS WORK OUT?
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:

DEPENDING ON YOUR STAKING POWER, DO THIS WAY

PSV Reserves vs FC Oss
Over 2.5 Goals SINGLE

Midtjylland vs Odense
Both Teams To Score SINGLE

FC Twente Reserves vs De Graafschap
Over 2.5 Goals

Napoli vs Sassuolo
Napoli Win DOUBLE

You still understand my question. WHat does the SINGLE and DOUBLE mean when I want to play? Do I play them differenly or in one ticket?
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
LeeCodeman:

You still understand my question. WHat does the SINGLE and DOUBLE mean when I want to play? Do I play them differenly or in one ticket?

Oh, single means Just one selection on a ticket.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:

Oh, single means Just one selection on a ticket.

How about DOUBLE? Two selections in a ticket? How do I do that?

Sorry for my silly questions. I'm still trying to understand punting
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
LeeCodeman:

How about DOUBLE? Two selections in a ticket? How do I do that?

Sorry for my silly questions. I'm still trying to understand punting

Doubles mean u make two selections on a ticket.

Both must appear on the bet slip before you enter your stake.

When you click on the first market/selection, go look for the other one u wish to select, click on that then go to ur betslip and enter your stake.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:

Doubles mean u make two selections on a ticket.

Both must appear on the bet slip before you enter your stake.

When you click on the first market/selection, go look for the other one u wish to select, click on that then go to ur betslip and enter your stake.

Oh, I understand the confusion. I dont use betslip. I use bet365. But all the games you gave have all been selected on one ticket. Have I done it right?
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
LeeCodeman:

Oh, I understand the confusion. I dont use betslip. I use bet365. But all the games you gave have all been selected on one ticket. Have I done it right?

For single, click on the selection, go straight to enter your stake and confirm.
For double i.e 2 games, select the 2 games and go straight to enter ur stake.

I use bet365 as well, when you click on any selection, the betslip highlights in a yellow colour with a number which indicates hw many selections u have made, click on d betslip and enter ur stake. Simple bro
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
LeeCodeman:

And betslip means ticket. Not a bookie. wink
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:

And betslip means ticket. Not a bookie. wink

LOL. I'm a learner. Thanks. Now I understand
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Not bad

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
One more goal and nice profit made for the day.

God will do it!!

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Neyt shaken again!!!

3 goals in 2nd half to land us sweet profit.

One single and our double made it!

grin cheesy

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Started with 1600, in 2 days it's 10 geez!

Eyes have not seen, Ears have not heard!
Bookies will turn ATM. It's been a beautiful day with th double coming forwars very strong and the single.

Tomorrow will be better, all selections must come green!

Thank you Lord, 5 days to go!

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
The only loss for the day. Odense failing to hit the net, good we maneuvered to over 1.5 goals which sealed the bets. We would have hit over 15 geez had Odense scored. But it's what it is.

5 more days of free mad cheddar tips! Enjoy while it last and remember: NOT TAKING A RISK IS VERY RISKY!!!

Have a lovely nite.

Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by tonididdy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
madcheddartips:
The only loss for the day. Odense failing to hit the net, good we maneuvered to over 1.5 goals which sealed the bets. We would have hit over 15 geez had Odense scored. But it's what it is.

5 more days of free mad cheddar tips! Enjoy while it last and remember: NOT TAKING A RISK IS VERY RISKY!!!

Have a lovely nite.
and after 5days u turn premium too?...mtchww...

Everybody forming tips wiz
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
tonididdy:
and after 5days u turn premium too?...mtchww...

Everybody forming tips wiz

Your signature will allow me keep mute.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
When shall I ever win on this online games.. I lost as well today, I bet with #100 and expecting a return of #7750.00 unfortunately for me, Ajax killed my ticket..So sad though but life gotta move on...Expecting u guys to holla me tomorrow games. I may be lucky cos I heard 5 more free days to g..
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 3:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Won your game. Thanks
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:02am On Feb 24, 2015
LeeCodeman:
Won your game. Thanks

You won your game buddy, not mine. I won mine, those re d screeenshots for mine lol.

Today'll be better IJN.

Preparing for work.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 4:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Rays123:
When shall I ever win on this online games.. I lost as well today, I bet with #100 and expecting a return of #7750.00 unfortunately for me, Ajax killed my ticket..So sad though but life gotta move on...Expecting u guys to holla me tomorrow games. I may be lucky cos I heard 5 more free days to g..

Stay glued to the thread. I am not just a #100 person, you never can tell though.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by LeeCodeman: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2015
madcheddartips:

You won your game buddy, not mine. I won mine, those re d screeenshots for mine lol.

Today'll be better IJN.

Preparing for work.

LOL...waiting for today. Thanks
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by virus04(m): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2015
madcheddartips:
Started with 1600, in 2 days it's 10 geez!

Eyes have not seen, Ears have not heard!
Bookies will turn ATM. It's been a beautiful day with th double coming forwars very strong and the single.

Tomorrow will be better, all selections must come green!

Thank you Lord, 5 days to go!

bros y r u going premium ? Dia is God o
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2015
virus04:

bros y r u going premium ? Dia is God o

The reason is not far fetched bro! Others forecast, I research! It makes a lot of difference. The pain it takes to critically analyze despite my tight schedule is enough. Right now, I am talking to u from my office, I am still researching on today's games! And to clear peoples minds, the subscription fee isn't a cut throat price. Why are you all being bothered about that?

2 days, profit made, can't a token be used for subscription? I think it's fair enough for the researcher. Hope you understand bro, no harm intended.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by virus04(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2015
madcheddartips:

The reason is not far fetched bro! Others forecast, I research! It makes a lot of difference. The pain it takes to critically analyze despite my tight schedule is enough. Right now, I am talking to u from my office, I am still researching on today's games! And to clear peoples minds, the subscription fee isn't a cut throat price. Why are you all being bothered about that?

2 days, profit made, can't a token be used for subscription? I think it's fair enough for the researcher. Hope you understand bro, no harm intended.

i didnt play d game... i just saw d forum now...and av bin loosing my money i dont know what to do...only 1500 in ma acct now.just on sun i lost 6k... I just hope todays game will come out good..
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by madcheddartips(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2015
virus04:

i didnt play d game... i just saw d forum now...and av bin loosing my money i dont know what to do...only 1500 in ma acct now.just on sun i lost 6k... I just hope todays game will come out good..

Awww, too bad. Hold on for today, and always reference God when staking. Tips will land by noon.

I have a meeting now, later people.
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Finally, I beginning to enjoy punting lol.. I won yesterday with your game too.. cheesy

This subscription thing na wa o? I understand your stand but mek we enjoy little more naa.. How much will your subscription be sef?? I hope I win more so I can subscribe.. I need money oo

Waiting for today's game.. Thanks sir
Re: Mad Cheddar Betting Tips by adino(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2015
madcheddartips:

Awww, too bad. Hold on for today, and always reference God when staking. Tips will land by noon.

I have a meeting now, later people.
Bro, I did not play your game though but I am hoping to play it today and hope to see greens. But can you just allow us enjoy the free games for a few more days.
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? / Nigerian Fan Dies In Dubai / Fire Guts Gbenga Okunowo 's Home In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.