Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad (3495 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by yinkdj1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Adeola Olamilekan Solomon popularly known as Yayi is the lagos West APC Senatorial candidate. Keeping a set of serial killer squad which he has been using to carry out his deadly assignments; one of which include the recent attack on his PDP opposition, Aeroland.
Adedayo Oki also known as HOD is the sharp shooter of the killer squad. HOD dresses round like a Muslim cleric in a way to disguise away from the policemen
who have been on his trail for some months now. In the interest of public peace, its advisable to look out for him (pictured above).
This serial killer squad has been known to be responsible for so many killings in the Senatorial District lately. A source in the campaign team who spoke to reporters on the basis of anonymity admitted the presence of the squad and the order from above which is for the squad to go decoy because the news has gone round in the district while also admitting to the recent killings in Mushin, Fadeyi as being perpetuated by the squad.
Though these has been going on for a while but it has been brought to public notice and the public is advised to be cautious of any political engagement with YAYI as he might call on the squad for your termination in case you refuse to do his bidding even as testified by residents of Egbeda where he resides.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by kokozain(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op pls ur source
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by madridguy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Na waoooo
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by alaoeri: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op stop misleading ppl with lies meanwhile check that of aeroland.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by kodded(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
alaoeri:
Op stop misleading ppl with lies meanwhile check that of aeroland.

6 Likes

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shame on Tanoids and their half-baked lies.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by easrael(f): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am a forensic expert!!! I will take a look at all pictures here using the latest photo manipulation tool I've got for free and get back to you all Meanwhile who's YAYI and Can anyone confirm to me how many people this team have killed same as the guy carrying a gun in the picture above me?
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by stalyf(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
This Yayi is a confused fellow. I saw his campaign posters for Ogun west last month and now he is back in LAGOS West. APC deceiving people since 2013.

Only people who support thuggery and violence would support this man

1 Like

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by ej77: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
If they reduce their salary to #50000 a month all these do or die politics will stop

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by Ademurph1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
All this were false allegation YAYI is a Man of the people and I know and trust him so much that he can't be involve in any criminal activities.
I am also familiar with Segun Adewale aka Scarface, I can vouchly tell you that this guy is an international assasin. I pray you came across this guy campaign train and you will have to belief all I said about him....
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by prettymw: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
We've heard several of such reports. May God save us from all these dangerous politicians. Its because of him that that area has had no rest in the past few years.

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by psucc(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yes both parties are killer dens.

None is innocent of blood. They are just bunch of ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by tit(f): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
This apc people will killed all of Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by focus7: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pdp is known for blackmail and propaganda.
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by sherrylo: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
hun AERO NA STRONG ONE OH.
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
So Yayi have Kiler squad what about Aeroland, the internationally recognized Assassin...
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by easrael(f): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'm so sorry I came back late.....I had serious internet issues and here is my analysis. On the first two pictures: That picture has the exact megapixels that it had while the picture was taken and that therefore means there has been no form of manipulation on the photos. On the second photo of one man with a gun, It clearly was manipulated really didn't detect the tool used but it was even done very poorly that it didn't take 5mins to fish out all the pixel addition and removal. Now according to the forensic analysis, That first picture is certified true while the second one is false, stupidly edited and declared VOID!!!

3 Likes

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by Trut(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
easrael:
I'm so sorry I came back late.....I had serious internet issues and here is my analysis. On the first two pictures: That picture has the exact megapixels that it had while the picture was taken and that therefore means there has been no form of manipulation on the photos. On the second photo of one man with a gun, It clearly was manipulated really didn't detect the tool used but it was even done very poorly that it didn't take 5mins to fish out all the pixel addition and removal. Now according to the forensic analysis, That first picture is certified true while the second one is false, stupidly edited and declared VOID!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by MayorofLagos(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aaah, op, na Sango go punish you.

Omo Iy'alaro re o, he no be thug he is an Islamic scholar. Thats why he dressed like that.

Stop hating!
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by adaweezy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am an ordinary lagosian and I can tell you that Aeroland would never win...
he us giving Agbaje a bad name....
besides even Aeroland is well known for thuggery
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by adaweezy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
j
yinkdj1:
Adeola Olamilekan Solomon popularly known as Yayi is the lagos West APC Senatorial candidate. Keeping a set of serial killer squad which he has been using to carry out his deadly assignments; one of which include the recent attack on his PDP opposition, Aeroland.
Adedayo Oki also known as HOD is the sharp shooter of the killer squad. HOD dresses round like a Muslim cleric in a way to disguise away from the policemen
who have been on his trail for some months now. In the interest of public peace, its advisable to look out for him (pictured above).
This serial killer squad has been known to be responsible for so many killings in the Senatorial District lately. A source in the campaign team who spoke to reporters on the basis of anonymity admitted the presence of the squad and the order from above which is for the squad to go decoy because the news has gone round in the district while also admitting to the recent killings in Mushin, Fadeyi as being perpetuated by the squad.
Though these has been going on for a while but it has been brought to public notice and the public is advised to be cautious of any political engagement with YAYI as he might call on the squad for your termination in case you refuse to do his bidding even as testified by residents of Egbeda where he resides.
but it was Yayi supporters that where killed in the egbeda attack
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by Oladipupo22: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2015
This doesn't actually come to me as any form of news.....YAYI is evil, brain drained and one man who only knows how to enrich Tinubu. Shebi we voted massively for Aeroland in 2011 but they said he didn't win....

1 Like

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by stalyf(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
adaweezy:
I am an ordinary lagosian and I can tell you that Aeroland would never win...
he us giving Agbaje a bad name....
besides even Aeroland is well known for thuggery

Do you have such proof?? Segun Aeroland is a far better choice than Yayi.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by adaweezy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
stalyf:

considering the fact that I have insider information on where Aeroland picks up his boys..... u won't doubt it...
Aeroland is really making us live in insecurity due to the way his boys are terrorising us....
let him keep losing voters with this...
It's forward to Yayi
Yayi ni joo
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by adaweezy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oladipupo22:
This doesn't actually come to me as any form of news.....YAYI is evil, brain drained and one man who only knows how to enrich Tinubu. Shebi we voted massively for Aeroland in 2011 but they said he didn't win....
u and who ??
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by psucc(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
focus7:
Pdp is known for blackmail and propaganda.

Think Twice

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by Oladipupo22: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2015
adaweezy:

u and who ??
. Boldly tell me your polling unit location and I'll tell you mine where Aero won after counting and it appeared as he lost at the collation center.
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by M4gunners: 6:56am On Feb 26, 2015
MBU please do the needful jor.

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by Oladipupo22: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
stalyf:

. Leave the frustrated Buharams alone.....Have you seen the concorted news that made FP about a 9yr old child who gave her savings to #FailBuhari? APC if full of lies and deceit......

1 Like

Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by stalyf(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
adaweezy:

considering the fact that I have insider information on where Aeroland picks up his boys..... u won't doubt it...
Aeroland is really making us live in insecurity due to the way his boys are terrorising us....
let him keep losing voters with this...
It's forward to Yayi
Yayi ni joo

It is obvious you are one of those paid agents bent on destroying people's name. Which inside information do you have?? Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Boko haram, killer squad, mad men, weed masters, liars etc all in apc
Re: Uncovered: Apc Lagos West Senatorial Candidate, Yayi's Killer Squad by adaweezy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
stalyf:

It is obvious you are one of those paid agents bent on destroying people's name. Which inside information do you have?? Lies from the pit of hell
you this troll
you are back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!! Arsenal Player Now Billionaire From Creating Substitute To Crude Oil! / Nnamdi Kanu: Picture Of One Of The Witnesses Preparing To Testify / If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.