Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) (1691 Views)

Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Bossโ€™ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) / Twitter User Shares How Her Pet Dog Attacked And Caused Her Arm To Be Amputated. / Rabid Dog Attacked My Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 2:59pm On May 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2GDIqkWLW0

Nigerian lady scared for her life after her overseas boss's dog attacked her while working ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kjsQeo4BTx/?mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Share

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 3:10pm On May 04, 2023
Hope the dog is safe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by ahnie: 3:30pm On May 04, 2023
Some Times you go dey wonder welda some people dey mix redoil with weed wey them dey smoke.

Common sense nor really dey common.
See absurd comments
Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by stuffs2002: 4:21pm On May 04, 2023
Seems the dog doesn't like ugly people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by RamseyKush: 4:24pm On May 04, 2023
ahnie:
Some you go dey wonder welda some people dey mix redoil with weed wey them dey smoke.

Aunty calm down
Life no hard๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2023
is she on top of the kitchen top?! BWAAAAAAAAAAH!

look how small that yeye dog is sef?

1 Like

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by UcheKingsley1: 7:56pm On May 04, 2023
Women dey very funny o grin.

Dem go fear dog, cockroach ๐Ÿชณ, rat and so on with all their lives. But when dey see man, dey go begin show power, even use the greatest and most powerful stuff ever created which is MR DICKSON play without respect.

Ladies are very very funny. grin e get a lady one of my tenants, if she see rat ๐Ÿ€ or cockorach, she go dey shout dey run like person wey see ghost ๐Ÿ‘ป.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by DomTORRETTO: 8:03pm On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Hope the dog is safe

Bro dis one harsh oo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by Holybaddo: 1:18am On May 05, 2023
Kai
Something wey she for dey reason to use do pepper ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ soup ๐Ÿœ

See as the dog get mind dey chase you
If na here na to use am do pepper ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ soup ohh

#ZeroJoy/
Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by MrAgbako: 6:31am On May 05, 2023
Dog wey I go match and or if im not in good mood I go look for better 2by2 wood nack sense to the dog head.

The day I go catch my neighbor dog alone wey dey always bark and disturb my sleep for night nah wire cord I reserve to beat the dog

The only problem be say my neighbor dey always dey around the dog.
One day nah one day.
I go teach d dog lesson e no go fit the him owner watin happen ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by Redoil: 6:54am On May 05, 2023
ahnie:
Some Times you go dey wonder welda some people dey mix redoil with weed wey them dey smoke.

See absurd comments
you this lady you like to slip into my mention
are you beautiful and single
Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by ahnie: 7:30am On May 05, 2023
Redoil:

you this lady you like to slip into my mention
are you beautiful and single
Pls change your monicker
Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by youngberry001(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2023
some dogs stubborn ooh grin

nah so one wen chased me yesterday for where I wan go buy food chop grin as I turn rack my riffle come see how e take run grin comot for my side grin

#military

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by bigbauer(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2023
From the video, it's apparent that the dog isn't attacking her. A dog that's attacking her would be facing her to bark, and even trying to climb where she climbed, what I saw in the video is a dog that's barking at something else. I have a dog and I know how dogs attack people, and that dog wasn't attacking her, trust me if it was, she wouldn't even remember where her phone is, not to mention making a video with such a calm voice, That video is for the gram I hope the dog doesn't get to attack her for real one day.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Scared For Her Life After Her Overseas Boss' Dog Attacked Her (pics/video) by Redoil: 9:48am On May 05, 2023
ahnie:

Pls change your monicker
ok come and be with then you will help change it

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! / Pictures From The Lagos Dog Walk โ€“ Second Edition / Increasing Your Dogs Litter..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.