Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC (31771 Views)

Jigawa PDP Membership Registration Rally (Pictures) / I Didn’t Share Jonathan’s Rice As Xmas Gift —Edo PDP Gov Aspirant / I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC by Orunto: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
He is another Jiga. We don't need him. He is not useful to himself how can he be useful to APC?
Re: Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC by kunle75(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
BraveAfrican:
Its really amusing & fascinating that more than half of the most prominent APC members defected from the PDP because they were unable to secure their primary tickets on the later's platform. Anyone who is aggrieved or fails in the PDP simply jumps ship & starts chanting CHANGE. The part that baffles me the most is with the "change-motivated" electorates, no matter your political antecedents or history, provided you are now under the APC, you are "born again" & old things are passed away; even someone like our very own PATRICIA ETEH now chants "CHANGE". Are we truly that gullible as Nigerians

You are right but you have forgot to mention FFK that he also jump ship to PDP na even fayose of ekiti state at a time jump self,no partiality ooooooo
Re: Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Buhari belongs to cow no Abuja

Unfortunately for you...this terrorist must lead you
Re: Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC by opiaoku: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

Unfortunately for you...this terrorist must lead you

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria
Mark my words
Re: Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Buhari will never rule a united Nigeria
Mark my words

Dude seems dumbish.

Late Azazi said boko haram was a creation of pdp.
Gej confessed that boko haram are within his cabinet.

Has buhari ever been in pdp...
Shame on u,a stack lier and a troll
Re: Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC by opiaoku: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
danjumakolo:

Dude seems dumbish.

Late Azazi said boko haram was a creation of pdp.
Gej confessed that boko haram are within his cabinet.

Has buhari ever been in pdp...
Shame on u,a stack lier and a troll

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam - DSS

Gej till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.