Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? (906 Views)

Who Created Hell?? God Or Satan / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / How To Know If A Spirit, Voice Or Visitation Is From God Or Satan (discernment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by ccnation(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Now this prompted me to create this thread.

I was seeing a movie "INTO THE STORM" with my little cousin. The movie portrays a very large Tornado ravaging a whole city. The level of destruction was so massive that cars were flying in the air like aircraft, and buildings were torn in shred. Just as the intrigue was on, my little cousin asked me a question which I couldn't answer. He said "Uncle, who is causing the storm, is it God or Satan?.

Some would argue that it was just a movie, but we can not deny the fact that these things happen in real life, especially in some parts of America. Though they may not have been as destructive as the movie portrayed.

I couldn't Tell him it was either God or Satan and his little mind can not comprehend a scientific explanation. The disasters that were recorded in the Bible was said to have been caused by God, but telling him this could make him see God as a wicked fellow.

Abeg Naira landers how una see am?
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by menix(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
It caused by nature buh d number of people to die is calculated by Devil himsef using Elimination Method...
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by ccnation(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
;DThat brings us to another question. Who controls nature? Lol!
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by menix(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Science..
Jst lik asking y planes find a way around law of gravity...
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by ccnation(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
I beg to disagree with your explanation. Aeroplane is man's invention to manoeuvre through nature. On the other hand, natural disasters occur on their own with man having very minimal or no influence over it. Rather disasters alter man's environment.
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
The universe is programmed by God to operate withing the LAWS set forth at creation!
Only superior powers and reasons can alter the course of nature as in the bible.
Joshua stopped the SUN
Hezekiah did same by 10degree
Jesus did most wonders than any human !!

Though somehow some humans have access great powers to alter nature but in all God control all of nature!
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by leke12(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
menix:
It caused by nature buh d number of people to die is calculated by Devil himsef using Elimination Method...
ha ha! Oga menixxxxi(yroruba lang). Abeg stop the car(lie) I no dey go again
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by menix(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
leke12:
ha ha! Oga menixxxxi(yroruba lang). Abeg stop the car(lie) I no dey go again

Lastma dey road no vex..
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by omat20(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Natural disasters are caused by man's attempt to control nature; therefore there will always be consequences
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by johnydon22(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2015
omat20:
Natural disasters are caused by man's attempt to control nature; therefore there will always be consequences

Woooow please can you tell us how man caused natural disasters...Tonadoes, hurricanes, volcanoes, tsunamis, meteo showers... oya tell...
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by johnydon22(m): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Neither controls nature both are mythical.. undecided..

Nature is reality so it works by itself...
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by psychologist(m): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2015
i know the thought i have for you, the thought of good, and not of evil, to give you an expected end....its as simple as that! i am the lord and i changeth not....the word of God is simply, it depends on our understanding...
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by omat20(m): 12:54am On Feb 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Woooow please can you tell us how man caused natural disasters...Tonadoes, hurricanes, volcanoes, tsunamis, meteo showers... oya tell...
We violate nature by creating land on top of water and by mining solid minerals which form the earth crust
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by manmustwac(m): 2:04am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:
Correct. Its mother nature
Re: Who Controls Natural Disasters, God Or Satan? by johnydon22(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2015
omat20:
We violate nature by creating land on top of water and by mining solid minerals which form the earth crust

how is it violating nature, it is even goof utilization.... anyways please how does that cause volcanoes, tonodoes, hurricanes... biko tell me

(1) (Reply)

Strange Evil Number Called Me..a Must Read. / Gospel Singer, Sinach Not Banned By Christ Embassy Defends Hubby / Is JESUS Our GOD Or Brother ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.