Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Studying In Canada and the secret about admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying In Canada and the secret about admission (670 Views)

Latest About Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo / About Admission In Kano State Poly / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studying In Canada and the secret about admission by feelkool: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2009
I know a lot of you must have heard about studying abroad every single day. The truth is this, studying abroad has never been easy and if you think you could get a free education abroad in this modern time when there are lots of rescission coming from big multinational companies to the education sector you are making a big mistake. If you must study abroad you have to go through genuine process. Nigerians have great potentials which I strongly believe would go a long way in helping build our country irrespective of the biased government in this dispensation, as you know our country is blessed and its inhabitants too. I feel information is a way forward and is going to help bring change as well, so if you feel you really want to study in Canada don't be scared about SAT or TOEFL, be assured you will get there. This is my student's ID: <victor.okon@mycampus.uoit.ca> please this email is strictly not for spamming because you will be caught.

Regards,

Victor.

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Na Waoooooooooooooo? / Can They Just Postpone It? / Ever Wish You Could Convert Your Hnd To A Bsc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.