Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Latest About Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest About Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo (23769 Views)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo: / About Admission In Kano State Poly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest About Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo by jidesamuel(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
This is to inform all propective students into the RUFUS GIWA POLYTECHNIC OWO especially the ND applicants that the screening exam formally scheduled to take place on July 30th 2010 has be postponed till September 4th 2010.while the date for the HND screening would be later announced.However the sales of the application form is still on, U can only get the form at the school through the branch of the skye bank within the school premises,please be informed that the school is not selling any scratch card
***for Post UTME the form is #2,200
***HND form is #7,400

come along wit the following documents,
-> 4 passport size photographs
->Certificate of Origin
->O-level result
->Birth Certificate
->OND result(for HND students)
->A year I.T letter(HND students)

you can contact this number for more enquiries 08065791216 or jidesamuel@hotmail.com

best wishes,

Beware of scammers!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To FG: Universities Will Be Shut Down Again Over Non-Payment Of Salaries / ASUU’s Insistence On 6-Month Salary Stalling Negotiations – Federal Govt / Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.