Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Uba Test At Queens College Yaba Some Weeks Back, Anyone Heard From Them - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Uba Test At Queens College Yaba Some Weeks Back, Anyone Heard From Them (1670 Views)

UBA Test Invite / Konga.com Jobs Advertised Few Weeks Back..have U Heard From The Company Pls? / Uba Test Results: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Uba Test At Queens College Yaba Some Weeks Back, Anyone Heard From Them by zealot(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2006
Guys,
Please, I wud love to find out if any one that wrote the UBA test at Queens college Yaba has heard from them. They said that the result would come out before long but we are entering the forth week after that test abd yet no world from them. Please if any one knows their Phone number, the person should let the LAND know so that we can bombard the HR unit with our calls, pls i have become despirate especially for the fact that I know I passed that test.

Zealot.
cheesy grin undecided
Re: The Uba Test At Queens College Yaba Some Weeks Back, Anyone Heard From Them by nutty4u: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2006
well guy me self tire for them oooooo, cos wat they told us was that the result will be out soonest but check out wat we are goin tru now
, i was actually opportuned to get one of those invigilator that day who was there staff named Kunle and he gave me is number, 08053568014, but i have to warn you ,the guy dey very rude on phone, imagen him telling me he doesnt know if the result is out or not when he's one of the HRM, i don call am tire, but no positive yan from am ,
you fit try sha,thats the guys number.
NUTTY

(1) (Reply)

Careers@worldbank / Lastest On Celtel Call Center Agent, Oghara, Delta State. / Maritime/shipping Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.