Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies (3768 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by EmmyElvin: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Once again here we go with this same health stories of GMB please APC should allow this man go home and have a nice time with his grand children because even the campaign stress really getting into him not to talk of when the whole nation is on top of him...He should just keep calm and let we the good citizens help him lose the election.

2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by samuel2244: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
WE ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH BEFORE NOW,
THE OLD MAN IS SICK AND SIMPLY WENT FOR CHECK UP,
BUT WHY IS APC FOOLING NIGERIAN, IS THIS HOW APC WANNA CHANGE NIGERIA
WE WILL RATHER REMAIN WITH GEJ THAN APC AND THEY LIES
#NO2APC
#NO2SICKBUHARI
#GEJWINS2015 cool cool cool
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by vivianadaeze50: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
APC/Buhari wants to fight corruption yet they bombard Nigerians with Lies.We all know that buhari is not fit both Health and otherwise.I guess his family and advisers are not been fair to him.
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by Happycool: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
why didn't buhari think twice before contesting for president, he should know that he is not medical fit and now APC is telling Nigerians lies, that buhari went for a meeting, what kind of meeting would make him take off like that if not for his medical check-up, Buhari still remains a dictator , APC are not truthful they all believe on lies just for buhari to be president, but Nigerians don't need a man who is not medical fit .......so let vote wisely. Deception has nothing to offer positively in any circumstances! Let observe an issue, statement, logic and circumstances to draw any conclusion that has to do with general economy. APC has introduced another frame of lies maybe to bring about the change they are clamouring for. ALAS!! It is a pity that lies can only emerge failure and never a success.We BELIEVE IN GOODLUCK JONATHAN and supports his re-election

#GEJ4Nija
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by musalahi: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
well as a matter of fact i would only comment when i have sometin to say for now #lipssealed
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by saniabubakar174: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari is definitelynot fit to lead Nigeria, what change can a sick man bring to us
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by deepumpin: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ekiti state governor, claimed that the alleged secrecy shrouding the visit had shown that the APC leaders, were covering up his true health status for their selfish gains.
He said “The truth is that he travelled out to seek medicare in USA (passing through UK). If the APC people are saying otherwise let them publish the picture of him boarding the plane and granting interview to Aviation Correspondents at the Abuja Airport.” He added, “These APC political merchants should say the truth and save Nigeria from the possibility of another bad experience. They should tell Nigerians that he is actually sick and lack capacity to rule Nigeria and that they are only packaging him, hoping that he will become incapacitated if he becomes president so that they can take over power by proxy.” #GMBISSICK

Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by shamsiya01: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
From his facial expressions and looks Nigerians do not need any soothsayer to tell us that he is terribly sick and needs bed rest! It will be more honourable to step down and let an agile and healthy man lead this nation because from the look of things, he does not have a strong shoulder to carry the burden of this nation and take it to the point where it should be! GEJ is the man for this office! grin
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by aishatmuhamma12: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
truth be said he is sick and he should admit it cus that's the right thing to do. So he can seek medical help openly, at least he owes it to us.
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by adamumusa421: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mr Buhari should consider his health status first before politics, very importantly, putting his Age under consideration, he need not to stress himself much in the name of political rallies, my candid advice for APC is for them to look for a candidate that is young and strong to be there Presidential candidate, we don't want what happened to our late yaradua to repeat it self again.
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by adamumusa421: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
adamumusa421:
Mr Buhari should consider his health status first before politics, very importantly, putting his Age under consideration, he need not to stress himself much in the name of political rallies, my candid advice for APC is for them to look for a candidate that is young and strong to be there Presidential candidate, we don't want what happened to our late yaradua to repeat it self again.
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by jimmyjideox: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari is not truthful to himself under this circumstance from the day he made up his mind
to stand as a presidential candidate , he ceased to have 100% privacy.
That's the practice everywhere. Buhari is very sick and needs medical
attention, APC cabals should allow the man some rest , he toured over 20
states and with his age , it's a task taken too far. GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by Congratulations: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Once again here we go with this same health stories of GMB please APC should allow this man go home and have a nice time with his grand children because even the campaign stress really getting into him not to talk of when the whole nation is on top of him...He should just keep calm and let we the good citizens help him lose the election. #GEJTILL2019
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by Joejnr01(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT

ON MY WAY TO UK TO WITNESS BUHARI'S VISIT TO CHATHAM HOUSE.

Since APC claimed Gen. Buhari would give a talk at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, London, am on my way to UK.

No sacrifice is too small to render to Nigerians.

Please make una wish me safe journey. Bye.

Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by Congratulations: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
APC and their lies. Please you guys should allow the old man to rest. Stop pushing him up and down. GEJ is the right man. #GEJtill2019
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by shippyswt: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
We need pictures or video of buhari's movement in london not some old fake picures... Anyway, I wish him quick recovery. But Buhari, please do not allow tinubu to kill you for his selfish gain. Your wife and children needs u more than Nigerians need you. GEJallTheWay
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by bakila: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Joejnr01:
THE TRUTH MUST COME OUT

ON MY WAY TO UK TO WITNESS BUHARI'S VISIT TO CHATHAM HOUSE.

Since APC claimed Gen. Buhari would give a talk at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, London, am on my way to UK.

No sacrifice is too small to render to Nigerians.

Please make una wish me safe journey. Bye.
You get visa and you don book hotel.
Re: Buhari's Health And Apc's White Lies by saniabubakar174: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
we want a healthy man for president and not a weakling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TRUTH BE TOLD - By Joe Igbokwe / Olisa Metuh Beats Up British School Principal, Drives Him Off In Car Boot / DINO MELAYE Dares Yorubas As He Storms Lagos This Evening- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.