Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? (1791 Views)

Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
This thread is created in response to the unsubstantiated assertions made regularly by the PDP and GEJ loyalists on this forum.

According to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, section 36, subsection (5)- Every person who is charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed to be innocent until he is proved guilty;

PDP Party Members / GEJ's People

1) Chief Bode George:
The one-time deputy national chairman of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, South West zone  was charged by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ,EFCC,  for inflation of contracts to the tune of N84 billion with five other board members.

Bode George  was convicted by Justice Olubunmi Oyewole of the Lagos High Court. alongside  four other former board members of the NPA to two years each on a seven-count charge and another six months each on a 28-count charge.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/bode-george2years-jail-term-scandalous-for-offence-committed/

*This same Bode George is Jimi Agbaje's godfather*

2) DSP Alamieyeseigha:

Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha who was under EFCC custody for close to two years pleaded guilty to charges of corruption and money laundering brought against him by the EFCC.
A judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Mohammed Shuaibu sentenced the former governor to 2-years in prison.
http://saharareporters.com/2007/07/25/dsp-alamieyeseigha-pleads-guilty-jailed-2-years

3) James Ibori
He was convicted for 13 years by a London court
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17739388

For summary reason, let me stop here.

APC Party Members / Buhari's people

1) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
The prioritized rumour and allegation normally put up by his accusers is that he is a drug baron, as at today, he has never been convicted in any court of law for such crime. Going by the constitution, Jagaban is not a criminal.

2) Alh.. Atiku Abubakar
He has always been described as "bad egg" and a corrupt man by the PDP immediately he decided join the progressive movement, as at today, this same compatriot has never been convicted of any crime by a court of law.

According to the PDP, "How can Buhari fight corruption, when APC is full of criminals like Tinubu, Atiku and others?".

What makes Tinubu and Atiku crminals?
Who are the criminals in APC?

I hereby put it up as a challenge to TANoids and PDP stalwarts on this forum, show me one person in APC who has been convicted of crime.

Ironically, according to the law, it is a crime and offence to call them criminals when they have never been pronounced guilty of any criminal offence by a court of law.

Once Buhari, by God's grace, emerges our president come May 29, 2015.
The following people as promised by Chief Bode George must go on exile:
Stella Oduah
Alison Madueke
Fani Kayode
Farouk Lawan
Comr Abba Morro etc

If not, the BLACK BOOK of crime shall be opened for them.

#medamillion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by aminashy: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
APC IS A PARTY OF LOOTERS

6 Likes

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:
APC IS A PARTY IF LOOTERS
Your proof sir?
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by isan(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op u hav said it all..PDP is d party of criminals

Okupe
Bode george
Asari
Fayose
Tompolo
Patience
Alayemeisigha
Obasanjo
Sambo

They are all criminals

3 Likes

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by temitemi1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tinubu, ameachi, bukola saraki, atiku grin cheesy grin. Tinubu alone is one million criminals shocked shocked shocked. GEJ till 2019!!!

9 Likes

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by kolaaderin: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
medamillion:
This thread is created in response to the unsubstantiated assertions made regularly by the PDP and GEJ loyalists on this forum.

According to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, section 36, subsection (5)- Every person who is charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed to be innocent until he is proved guilty;

PDP Party Members / GEJ's People

1) Chief Bode George:
The one-time deputy national chairman of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, South West zone  was charged by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ,EFCC,  for inflation of contracts to the tune of N84 billion with five other board members.

Bode George  was convicted by Justice Olubunmi Oyewole of the Lagos High Court. alongside  four other former board members of the NPA to two years each on a seven-count charge and another six months each on a 28-count charge.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/bode-george2years-jail-term-scandalous-for-offence-committed/

*This same Bode George is Jimi Agbaje's godfather*

2) DSP Alamieyeseigha:

Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha who was under EFCC custody for close to two years pleaded guilty to charges of corruption and money laundering brought against him by the EFCC.
A judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Mohammed Shuaibu sentenced the former governor to 2-years in prison.
http://saharareporters.com/2007/07/25/dsp-alamieyeseigha-pleads-guilty-jailed-2-years

3) James Ibori
He was convicted for 13 years by a London court
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17739388

For summary reason, let me stop here.

APC Party Members / Buhari's people

1) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
The prioritized rumour and allegation normally put up by his accusers is that he is a drug baron, as at today, he has never been convicted in any court of law for such crime. Going by the constitution, Jagaban is not a criminal.

2) Alh.. Atiku Abubakar
He has always been described as "bad egg" and a corrupt man by the PDP immediately he decided join the progressive movement, as at today, this same compatriot has never been convicted of any crime by a court of law.

According to the PDP, "How can Buhari fight corruption, when APC is full of criminals like Tinubu, Atiku and others?".

What makes Tinubu and Atiku crminals?
Who are the criminals in APC?

I hereby put it up as a challenge to TANoids and PDP stalwarts on this forum, show me one person in APC who has been convicted of crime.

Ironically, according to the law, it is a crime and offence to call them criminals when they have never been pronounced guilty of any criminal offence by a court of law.

Once Buhari, by God's grace, emerges our president come May 29, 2015.
The following people as promised by Chief Bode George must go on exile:
Stella Oduah
Alison Madueke
Fani Kayode
Farouk Lawan
Comr Abba Morro etc

If not, the BLACK BOOK of crime shall be opened for them.

#medamillion

God bless you jare.
But you have succeeded in reminding me that all this comfirmed criminals are still active in politics under GEJ PDP. That alone sends shocks to my spine of what monumental fraud will occur in the next 4 years if PDP could hold the power again, guess the last 6 years will be a child's play .
To God we laid our hope via buhari and SIE (self induced excile) and kirikiri will be their gain by the special grace of almighty God.

SAI BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by aminashy: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Atiku abubaka looter
Tinubu looter
Former Kwara state governor looter
Former Adamawa state governor on the run looter
Rotimi Amechi Looter
Ibikunle Amosun Looter
too numerous to mention

Which corruption are you talking about another brainwashed apc supporter on the loose , you want us to believe anothe lie from apc using lies on nigerians accusing GEJ of missing NNPC money we now know sanusi was lieing,pricewater house did a forensic audit Transparency international rated Buhari Obasanjo government more corrupt than GEJ yet you are still here talking rubbish because tinubu want to scam nigerians to pay lagos state debt out of the 3 billion dollars Nigeria owe lagos owe 1 billion dollars go and check and yet they task and collect allocation apc is a cancer to nigerians and her freedom.

medamillion:

Your proof sir?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by kolaaderin: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu, ameachi, bukola saraki, atiku grin cheesy grin. Tinubu alone is one million criminals shocked shocked shocked. GEJ till 2019!!!

Hay kid
Don't say what u can't proof.
Just a conviction will convince us e dot.
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
If people who have never been convicted by any court of law are regarded as "million" criminals, what should we call the convicted once?
GEJ Till 2019? Wakeup from your slumber.
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:
Atiku abubaka looter
Tinubu looter
Rotimi Amechi Looter
Ibikunle Amosun Looter
too numerous to mention

Which corruption are you talking about another brainwashed apc supporter on the loose , you want us to believe anothe lie from apc using lies on nigerians accusing GEJ of missing NNPC money we now know sanusi was lieing,pricewater house did a forensic audit Transparency international rated Buhari Obasanjo government more corrupt than GEJ yet you are still here talking rubbish because tinubu want to scam nigerians to pay lagos state debt out of the 3 billion dollars Nigeria owe lagos owe 1 billion dollars go and check and yet they task and collect allocation apc is a cancer to nigerians and her freedom.

You are not being objective at all. Every thrash you "copy and paste" up there, are rumous based on your own personal condemnation, not by law
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by aminashy: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
If you no get sense to use google to look for corruption by these men then you deserve to be left in the dark and brainwashed for ever you no hear of atiku haliburton corruption case saga that's just one do yourself good and know the people you are following tinubu lagos owes one billion usd use google too.

medamillion:

You are not being objective at all. Every thrash you "copy and paste" up there, are rumous based on your own personal condemnation, not by law
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by Flets: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tinubu remains the most corrupt human being alive.

How a man who had nothing in 1999 became richer than Lagos state just because he was governor for eight years beats any sane man hollow. Every estate, choice property, hotel, state contractor is either owned by Tinubu or represents his interest.

If every state governor looted this much, Nothing would have been left of Nigeria. Lagos has been able to survive tinubu's loot due to its population and high IGR. Otherwise lagos would have gone to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by magicfingers009: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
PDPigsss. Sebi stealing isn't corruption. The goat would soon finish all the yam - GEJ
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by kolaaderin: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Flets:
Tinubu remains the most corrupt human being alive.

How a man who had nothing in 1999 became richer than Lagos state just because he was governor for eight years beats any sane man hollow. Every estate, choice property, hotel, state contractor is either owned by Tinubu or represents his interest.

If every state governor looted this much, Nothing would have been left of Nigeria. Lagos has been able to survive tinubu's loot due to its population and high IGR. Otherwise lagos would have gone to the dogs.

Tell ur clueless to do the needful. Convict them we will be glaud he did and also will boost his political popularity. Face it, u got no case here GEJ is just too daft to captain this ship call Nigeria rather he kept recommissioning back to active looting those we have already sent home for stealing us blind.
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:
Atiku abubaka looter
Tinubu looter
Rotimi Amechi Looter
Ibikunle Amosun Looter
too numerous to mention

Guy, can't you just be civil for once? I am not being brainwashed, I am just more exposed than you are.
My question is simple, show me where thay have been convicted by a court of law.

You only suspect them, but they are not criminals, even if their cases are in the court, that doesn't make them criminals, they have right to fear hearing.

By supporting PDP, you are supporting a party of exConvicts.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
@Flets, show your proof
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by aminashy: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
It confirms my doubts that you are brainless ,jjust because they are not convicted means they arr not looters most of these looters had immunity clause covering them, I guess you are aware these guys have cases with the efcc,so just because these guys are not convicted it and we know they are looters you are still trying to justify their actions it means you are one of Nigeria enemies, bode george was wrongfully convictedbecause tinubu brain wa s hed obj and set them against each other saying.

[quote authormedamillion post=30981710]
Guy, can't you just be civil for once? I am not being brainwashed, I am just more exposed than you are.
My question is simple, show me where thay have been convicted by a court of law.

You only suspect them, but they are not criminals, even if their cases are in the court, that doesn't make them criminals, they have right to fear hearing.

By supporting PDP, you are supporting a party of exConvicts.[/quote]
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:

It confirms my doubts that you are brainless ,jjust because they are not convicted means they arr not looters most of these looters had immunity clause covering them, I guess you are aware these guys have cases with the efcc,so just because these guys are not convicted it and we know they are looters you are still trying to justify their actions it means you are one of Nigeria enemies, bode george was wrongfully convictedbecause tinubu brain wa s hed obj and set them against each other saying.

You keep trying hard to exonerate your exConvicts, if they are not being convicted due to immunity, which immunity would have protected them from being convicted?
James Ibori was the former Governor of Delta State, why was he not covered by immunity?

Because, I refused to be a deluded like you, I am an enemy to Nigeria?
Because I go by what is entrenched in the constitution, I am an enemy of Nigeria?

How did you even get registered on this forum, you can't argue with facts. My guy, stop being jejune in your statement. Okay?
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
@kolaaderin, let them come and defend their exConvicts
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by aminashy: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Carry on with you mumuness like iborI was convicted in Nigeria, wheres igbenedion,petter odili , etc I pray you learn to think deep.

medamillion:

You keep trying hard to exonerate your exConvicts, if they are not being convicted due to immunity, which immunity would have protected them from being convicted?
James Ibori was the former Governor of Delta State, why was he not covered by immunity?

Because, I refused to be a deluded like you, I am an enemy to Nigeria?
Because I go by what is entrenched in the constitution, I am an enemy of Nigeria?

How did you even get registered on this forum, you can't argue with facts. My guy, stop being jejune in your statement. Okay?
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:
Carry on with you mumuness like iborI was convicted in Nigeria, wheres igbenedion,petter odili , etc I pray you learn to think deep.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool rather than talk and clear the doubt.
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by ckmayoca: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
PDP shld probe and convict them now if they have prove and if they can't, then APC shld probe all PDP and convict them whenever the power changes so we can all go home smiling knwoing who the real thieves are.
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by victorD3: 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
When did Ibori and Bode George become Gej's men?

Ameachi and Tinubu and condemned to HELL.
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
victorD3:
When did Ibori and Bode George become Gej's men?

Ameachi and Tinubu and condemned to HELL.

Hahaha, so you want to deny them now right? Oh, now I remember, they're Buhari's men right?
Stop being childish, this people are polically active in GEJ's campaign.
Here is Bode George with Oga Jona.
See how you kill oga jona.

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by Bamss1: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2015
GEJ is not only surrounded by ex-convicts, his supporters are also Olodos. Despite the op quoting section 36(5) before making his case some GEJ supporters still went ahead mentioning people that have not been convinced or even tried by any court of law
Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Convicted

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Convicted Jimi Agbaje's godfather

Re: GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? by medamillion(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Convicted Alams

(1) (Reply)

APC Epe Local Government Area Candidate Drowns As He Returns From Polling Unit / Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed Door Meeting In Abuja Ahead Of May Handover(Pics) / Pictures Of The Instability of Femi Fani-kayode - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.