Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks (52171 Views)

"I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Witchcraft Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Say these prayers 12 midnight

Stand on this scripture Micah 5 vs12 I will destroy your witchcraft and you will no longer cast spells

Witchcraft power from my fathers house troubling my life, be troubled by the fire of the Holy Ghost

You my blood enemy, receive the judgement of God

Household Witchcraft power assigned agaisnt me, be destroyed in Jesus name

Any power any where, using witchcraft power to trouble my die, I overcome u with the blood of the lamb

I withdraw my name from witchcraft register in Jesus name

I withraw my glory from the custody of witchcraft in Jesus name

Household witchcraft firing evil arrows agaisnt me….receive the arrows of God in Jesus name

Any withcraft meeting summoned for my sake…Lion of the tribe of Judah appear there

Any member of my household that is attending withcraft meeting for my sake…..fall down and die in Jesus name

Witchcraft embargo on my destiny, finances, marriage…..break (say ‘break’ 30 times ) in Jesus name.

My glory..what are u doing in the withcraft cage…come out now by fire in Jesus name

I release my life, glory, CV, marriage, destiny, from household witchcraft.

Any power from my fathers house that has vowed that he will not live to see me prosper, what are u waiting for, die now in Jesus name

You my blood enemy assigned to frustrate me …..be covered with the fire of disgrace in Jesus name

Any witchcraft meeting summoned for my sake…I scatter you with the stones of fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
BREAKING THE YOKE OF ANCESTRAL WITCHCRAFT

Confession Col. 2:14-15: Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross; and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them it in.

Praise Worship

1. I break witchcraft poison in my life, in the name of Jesus
2. Every power, that has formed an evil cloud over my head scatter in the name of Jesus
3. Every will partition, between me and my breakthrough break in the name of Jesus
4. Every evil mystery, over my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every medicine, poured on the ground to subdue my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus
6. I destroy, the hand of every witch doctor, over the affairs of my life, in the name of Jesus
7. I quench, every anger energized through this land against me in the name of Jesus
8. I subjugate, the power of witches, in the name of Jesus
9. Every biting demon, be silenced, in the name of Jesus
10. You lost oil in my life , be returned, in the name of Jesus

Source: MFM
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
BREAKING THE YOKE OF WITCHCRAFT

Confession Col. 2:14-15: Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contray to us, and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross; and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them it in.

Praise Worship

1. Oh! Lord find the dragon in my life and kill it, it In Jesus name

2. Thou power of God, afflict my affliction, in the name of Jesus

3. Every dream serpent, go into the hot desert and be buried, in the name of Jesus

4. Blood of Jesus, poison and kill the root of all my problem, in the name of Jesus

5. Every spirit of my parent, assigned against my destiny, die in the name of Jesus

6. Every pronouncement of death, upon my life, die in the name of Jesus

7. Every power, detaining me in the wilderness of slavery, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus

8. Gate of humiliation, be shattered, in the name of Jesus

9. Walls of sorrow, crumble in the name of Jesus

10. Every fear of my life be lifted forward, clear away in the name of Jesus

Source: MFM
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by CrazyMan(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Did you copy it from MFM 70 days fasting (2015 edition) if yes, please post the full prayer points here, I would print them out and pray with it.

Thanks.
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
CrazyMan:
Did you copy it from MFM 70 days fasting (2015 edition) if yes, please post the full prayer points here, I would print them out and pray with it.

Thanks.

THE PRAYERS WHERE NOT COPIED FROM 70 DAYS FAST 2015. THEY ARE COMPLETE AS THEY ARE. JUST PRAY OUT YOUR DELIVERANCE WITH SERIOUS 6A.M-6P.M FAST OR 6A.M-3P.M FAST DAILY FOR 21 DAYS.
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by CrazyMan(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
reality777:

THE PRAYERS WHERE NOT COPIED FROM 70 DAYS FAST 2015. THEY ARE COMPLETE AS THEY ARE. JUST PRAY OUT YOUR DELIVERANCE WITH SERIOUS 6A.M-6P.M FAST OR 6A.M-3P.M FAST DAILY FOR 21 DAYS.
Ok

Thanks.
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 3:15am On Feb 25, 2015
CrazyMan:

Ok

Thanks.
You'r welcome.
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
WELCOME TO NEW YEAR 2016.
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by TrajansKong: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
What is a 'dream serpent'?
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 9:32pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 11:18pm On May 08, 2016
wait a little pls..
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 11:19pm On May 15, 2016
how was church service?
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 11:20pm On May 15, 2016
how was church service today?
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 11:53pm On May 22, 2016
hope u went to church today?
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
any feed back ?...
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
any testifier in the house?
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
waiting..
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by Praisegodalways: 1:09am On Sep 01, 2016
Check out @astageforpraise on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for the latest Christian material!!
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
am back big time.
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by Toosure70: 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
reality777:
am back big time.
fine o . I need more prayer against the so called witchcraft. I'm fed up now
Re: Deliverance Prayers To Destroy Household Witchcraft Attacks by reality777: 12:59am On Jan 04, 2018
PRAY THOSE PRAYERS FOR YOUR SELF AND FOR OTHERS WITH FASTING AND COMPLETE REPENTANCE TO GET FAST RESULTS.

U MAY LOOSE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY AS A RESULT OF IT OR GET A VICTORIOUS DREAM AT NIGHT. CONGRATULATION IN ADVANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.