Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Let's Put An End To This Ugly Trend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Put An End To This Ugly Trend (756 Views)

Trend Closed / Moderators In Jobs/vacancy Section Please Stop This Trend / Recent Trend Of Begging On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Put An End To This Ugly Trend by BigBossMan(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello everyone.
The 2015 election affords all Nigerians the opportunity to address issues especially at a time such as this, when politicians are at their best behaviour.
This ugly trend of paying to apply for job openings in government parastatal must stop! Though it did not start in GEJ administration, it must not continue in the next administration.

Let your voices be heard.
Re: Let's Put An End To This Ugly Trend by armadeo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
no matter how we shout about it, unemployed and desperate youths will still pay to apply ( IT WAS BEG TO APPLY BEFORE). Until logic and reason come into play as well as balance of societal norms before we can tell whoever asks for money for employment " what" and he'll cower back to whee he came from.
Re: Let's Put An End To This Ugly Trend by Cutehector(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
I refuse to be taken advantage of. Instead, I'd use d money and start a business of mine.
Re: Let's Put An End To This Ugly Trend by BigBossMan(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
But this cannot continue.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Wanted IN Port Harcourt / I Don't Really Know The Difference / Vacancy For The Role Of A Receptionist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.