Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital (8805 Views)

Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Emytexboy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Unpolished governor of Ekiti state, in
western Nigeria, Ayodele Fayose, has
released photographs of Major
General Muhammadu Buhari, APC
presidential candidate, on his
‘hospital bed’ in a ‘Cavendish
Hospital’ in London.
By the way, Cavendish Road is where
the National leader of the All
Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed
Tinubu has been staying for more
than 21 years.
We guess Fayose’s ‘news sources’
must have fooled him, because of his
death-wish mindset for Buhari.
Since he wants Buhari to die, to make
28 March poll a no-contest for his
principal and rigging protector,
Goodluck Jonathan, he quickly
sucked up to the lie that Buhari
checked into the ‘hospital’ in Bola
Tinubu’s apartment.
We help him here with photographs
of Buhari’s days in London since he
left Nigeria last Thursday night.
Kayode Fayemi (L) with
Muhammadu Buhari, (2nd R) at
Fayose’s phantom ‘hospital’
Speaker Aminu Tambuwal with
Buhari on his ‘sick bed’
Buhari reading newspapers
Senator Bukola Saraki, Buhari, Mrs.
Saraki and Governor Ibikunle
Amosun, all with Buhari, ‘on the
hospital bed’
Buhari with Amosun, Tony Blair and
Bukola Saraki
Culled from The News Magazine
http://
thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/02/22/
fayose-releases-buharis-photos-in-
londons-cavendish-hospital/ source >>> http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/22/fayose-releases-buharis-photos-in-london-hospital/

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by FastShipping: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
My amiable General. We love you for your truthfulness and modesty. May you witness the death and burial of those who wish you dead.

May 29, can't wait to witness your inauguration into office.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Emytexboy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
more pictures

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by stebell(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ till 2019.

Janjaweeeds, continue crying and whinning, yu and ur boko master can't do ish.
He is a serial loser and he will never be president. Quote me if yu are a foool.

Sai GEJ.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Mubbyleey(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Welcome to naija, if u are from france... Dis is a country where mad politicians run wild...
Where Gov. Fayose wishing GMB dead, coz of his hidden crimes...

Funny Country.

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by GBTYO: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari is a dead man walking

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Samunique(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'm not a fan of buhari, but i think fayose should let this man be.

Afterall he's not going to rule Nigeria again!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by bakila: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Please let's have this elections Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by abubkhr: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Me gina ramin mugunta ginashi yazan gajere.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Lexxybooy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
#SaiBaba

Next Presdo

BTW

click like for GMB and Share for GEJ

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by ckmayoca: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chai!! All these boys n girls for twitter n NL will miss this 10k monthly for calling buhari Bokoharam from april sha. They will wish for d election to be postponed again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by heykims(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Oloriburuku ni Fayose fha!

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by aminashy: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
DEAD MAN WALKING.
Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by thaoriginator: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
stebell:
GEJ till 2019.

Janjaweeeds, continue crying and whinning, yu and ur boko master can't do ish.
He is a serial loser and he will never be president. Quote me if yu are a foool.

Sai GEJ.
Pigs Dig Pigs

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by aminashy: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
See the sick man tinubu wan use scam us so e fit pay lagos state 1 billion dollars loan

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by mahyowah(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Samunique:
I'm not a fan of buhari, but i think fayose should let this man be.

Afterall he's not going to rule Nigeria again!!!!
oh! smh! how myopic you're! You mean GEJ cannot call Fayose to order? So u believe that this impunity will last forever? So you believe that the lies and hate crime committed by a PDP member & members should be taken lightly?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by moyosore27384(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
GBTYO:

omo u dey craze can anybody wish u death n u wil n happy. am nt a politician but anybody dt wish anybody death wil surely face d music.Insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Samunique(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
mahyowah:
oh! smh! how myopic you're! You mean GEJ cannot call Fayose to order? So u believe that this impunity will last forever? So you believe that the lies and hate crime committed by a PDP member & members should be taken lightly?
It's like u have problem with English language?
Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Samunique(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lexxybooy:
#SaiBaba

Next Presdo

BTW

click like for GMB and Share for GEJ
U never tired for this ur LIKE and the SHARE of a thing

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by didactic70: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
abubkhr:
Me gina ramin mugunta ginashi yazan gajere.
a fadi gaskiya.gayanna bashi da issashen lafiya amma ana boyewa Dan a yaudari alumma.
Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Odehfamily(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
What the Hell is wrong with this Fayose of a person... if GMB visit the toilet, he wants to know the colour of the shit.. Toh! Leave GMB to enjoy his life Ooo.
Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by abokikhalifa: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
GBTYO:

yes, I surport you. a dead man living life to the fullest than ur biological father. Love you nigga

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by ellechrystal(f): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Emytexboy:
Unpolished governor of Ekiti state, in
western Nigeria, Ayodele Fayose, has
released photographs of Major
General Muhammadu Buhari, APC
presidential candidate, on his
‘hospital bed’ in a ‘Cavendish
Hospital’ in London.
By the way, Cavendish Road is where
the National leader of the All
Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed
Tinubu has been staying for more
than 21 years.
We guess Fayose’s ‘news sources’
must have fooled him, because of his
death-wish mindset for Buhari.
Since he wants Buhari to die, to make
28 March poll a no-contest for his
principal and rigging protector,
Goodluck Jonathan, he quickly
sucked up to the lie that Buhari
checked into the ‘hospital’ in Bola
Tinubu’s apartment.
We help him here with photographs
of Buhari’s days in London since he
left Nigeria last Thursday night.
Kayode Fayemi (L) with
Muhammadu Buhari, (2nd R) at
Fayose’s phantom ‘hospital’
Speaker Aminu Tambuwal with
Buhari on his ‘sick bed’
Buhari reading newspapers
Senator Bukola Saraki, Buhari, Mrs.
Saraki and Governor Ibikunle
Amosun, all with Buhari, ‘on the
hospital bed’
Buhari with Amosun, Tony Blair and
Bukola Saraki
Culled from The News Magazine
http://
thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/02/22/
fayose-releases-buharis-photos-in-
londons-cavendish-hospital/ source >>> http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/22/fayose-releases-buharis-photos-in-london-hospital/
Look at that man, doesn't he look sick to u??
Hmmm.
We still dry look.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Bamss1: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2015
GBTYO:

buhari is still alive and u are calling him dead. Do u wish to live?
Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2015
OMG! I'm tired of this Buhari ish! U see, wether Buhari is in the london hospital or the london hospital is inside Buharis house..I DON'T GIVE A LIVING DAMN! angry
Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Bamss1: 1:09am On Feb 23, 2015
aminashy:
DEAD MAN WALKING.
nobody knows who will die next. It might even b those calling others dead..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by akinsadeez(m): 1:28am On Feb 23, 2015
why all the hoopla over a simple visit to London. mehn I can't wait for this election to be over. at least we would have peace.
Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by khassy(m): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2015
front page tins
in other news

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by egift(m): 2:45am On Feb 23, 2015

Jonathan's camp is so jittery. Anytime Buhari and the APC pull their swags, the entire PDP platform will quake. All hail Buhari the next President of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by wemmieslim(f): 3:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Nigeria is my country,
Buhari is my candidate,
Change is all I crave for,

I am for CHANGE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 23, 2015
K
Re: Fayose Releases Buhari’s Photos Inlondon Hospital by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Lol. . .sai baba no go die unless to ba di arugbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. / President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference / Buhari Signs 2021 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.