Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School (649 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School by DanceVille: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
**Back in the days when my friends and I do give ourselves Funny Nicknames Likewise our teacher**

My friends gave me "palm oil" as a nickname because our Economics teacher used me as an example when he was teaching us "International Trade"...Since then, my name remains "palm oil"...

Share yours...

1 Like

Re: Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School by STENON(f): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
They gave me Simbi.
Re: Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Baby face angry
Re: Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School by Girltee1(f): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
STENON:
They gave me Simbi.
Why na? grin
Re: Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School by Patoskid(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
TerryGzus the apako master. I was freestyling 'testing microphone' in the class not knowing that a teacher was at my back watching. After noticing her, she asked me to come out and do it again while she watch.... Chaii that day ehnnn
Re: Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School by boss1310(m): 2:25am On Feb 23, 2015
i used to tell stories of karate and action films in schools,then we call bruce lee,jackie chan,rambo,chuck norris"actors"and the antagonists"boss"
because i also display the acts when narrating the movie lines the name Boss stuck with me from primary school to my graduation from university.i even have to make it official when it starts preventing people from knowing my real names.
Re: Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School by STENON(f): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Girltee1:
Why na? grin
Because they saw me with Ali and Simbi story book, which my mum bought for me and I cannot do without reading the story book during break/free period in school.
Re: Funny Nicknames Given To You By Your Friends Back In Secondary School by DaZion(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2015
Small Boy..

(1) (Reply)

The Joint Japan/world Bank Graduate Scholarship Program / How Dumb And Wicked Nairaland Moderators Are- Experience / Study Abroad With Affordable Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.