Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4040019 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2015
[size=18pt]best wishes 2u all...and have a great fun-filled day ahead!...

Off 2work! #Onelove
[/size]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2015
Xcozee:
[size=32pt]19 DAYS 
[/size]

[size=20pt]TO ONLINE REGISTRATION. [/size]

[size=15pt]raise ur words not ur voice...its d
[/size]
[size=15pt]rain that grows flowers... 
[/size]
[size=15pt]not the thunder. 
[/size]
[size=15pt]Good morning e-Family and 
[/size]
[size=15pt]best wishes. 
[/size]

[size=15pt]#AlwaysBelieve 
[/size]

cc: dejt4u
Naughtylagosguy
...morning....we are getting deir
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2015
Armynu:
Guy calm down. Lols you wan kill people abi?
Some people go don fly comot for thread, enta church dey swear dash me
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2015
dejt4u:
you attended OAU right??

What's up wit them asking us to submit our ID card before they can give us the certificate?? Is the skul ID card stil needed in camp??

cc: DTOBS , physika
if the certificates is ready before orientation camp,den we will submit d ID card to have d certificates and if not,statement of result will b giving to take to camp but ID card won't b collected at dt point.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Chinweukamaka(f): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Gud morning e -famz,pls i nid a very good quality white shorts pls if dere's any1 dat sells,do let me knw.do hv a peaceful n fulfiled day
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2015
gbemmy2k10:
morning e-fam and to all my GREAT IFE students. hopefully today we are going to receive that desired news.
amennnnnnnnn...all results as been approved,the sitting is just a formaty, to fulfill all righteousness. come sept,8 I've done my reg. lolllll
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2015
dejt4u:
you attended OAU right??

What's up wit them asking us to submit our ID card before they can give us the certificate?? Is the skul ID card stil needed in camp??

No, ABU... They didn't ask me to submit my school ID card, I guess it has now become my property
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2015
wassup DTOBS,.. any news
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2015
gbemmy2k10:
wassup DTOBS,.. any news
am good. and you? The only news is that senate is sitting today!... make we just dey pray say make God take control...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dejt4u(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2015
DTOBS:

if the certificates is ready before orientation camp,den we will submit d ID card to have d certificates and if not,statement of result will b giving to take to camp but ID card won't b collected at dt point.
my certificate is ready for collection and and just baffled wit the ID card issue.. Hope they will not frustrate me in camp 'cos If do nt possess the school ID card..

cc sheyman4phy, noordean
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dejt4u(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2015
Thanks
benebaby77:

No, ABU... They didn't ask me to submit my school ID card, I guess it has now become my property
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2015
dejt4u:
my certificate is ready for collection and and just baffled wit the ID card issue.. Hope they will not frustrate me in camp 'cos If do nt possess the school ID card..

cc sheymanphy
sowie pls, you are of which set? and moreover,once you have ur certificate, no wahala for camp...
the only needed in camp self na certificate/statement of results and the call up letter with a lot of passport.
before u get ur certificates in skul,u must pay certain amount of money like #9800(am nt really sure) and ur ID card will b collected. that signifies that u owe OAU nothing neither did they owe you anything. lol
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Armynu(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2015
elmisti:

Some people go don fly comot for thread, enta church dey swear dash me
Some go even invent machine wey go carry go back your date of birth.... Lmao.... No even think am sef grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dejt4u(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2015
DTOBS:

sowie pls, you are of which set? and moreover,once you have ur certificate, no wahala for camp...
the only needed in camp self na certificate/statement of results and the call up letter with a lot of passport.
before u get ur certificates in skul,u must pay certain amount of money like #9800(am nt really sure) and ur ID card will b collected. that signifies that u owe OAU nothing neither did they owe you anything. lol
2014 set..my results were approved in May.. Tnx for the info..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by wunmi590(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Zeeenas:

dats ABU 4 u. But sha some of my cursmates(micro) got deirs in may. Congrats

Good morning, please which school did you finished? I am also a microbiologist.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2015
dejt4u:
2014 set..my results were approved in May.. Tnx for the info..
OK....go collect your certificates now. Infact,I doubt if den go give u statement of result again self cos ur certificate don ready...but na money oooooo...

*abeg,how u take know say ur results has been approved?*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dejt4u(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2015
My part adviser.. She always gimme updates..in fact, na sms she sent to me.. For the readiness of my certy, I sent someone to mk the inquiry on my behalf at the senate building in July..

I will go to Ife to get the certy in September.. #heard that the money all together(convo. gown + alumni fee + money for certy + etc) amount to 12k (apprx.)..

Thanks boss
DTOBS:

OK....go collect your certificates now. Infact,I doubt if den go give u statement of result again self cos ur certificate don ready...but na money oooooo...

*abeg,how u take know say ur results has been approved?*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2015
benebaby77:
When I got my certificate yesterday, it then dawned me that our certificates have been issued since 4th of March, 2015 but for obscured reasons some are yet to be officially released.

However, some people are getting it through backdoor...
Cc:
Babatawa
Jemimaa01
majidyusuf
Ademasta
Shawwal1
Zeeenas
Haliluck
Physika
Idee91
IamYhudii
Venom104
Blym
Burantashii
kunlesufyan
Joyce21
kingphilip
ABDamola
muhyideenabdul
noordean
darazonian
Benny95
emerich
Rajosh
Mzmeeday
Macbukky93
Folabimi
tk4life et al
Yea, i got mine(Electrical engineering) last month... Mine dated 24th march
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2015
babatawa:

bro I've not bin making anything o

just been in zaria, catching fun... two weeks nw

how you bin?
you dey enjoy o, you no go allow those girls focus on their exams abi
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Xcozee:
[size=32pt]20 DAYS 
[/size]

[size=20pt]TO ONLINE REGISTRATION. [/size]

[size=15pt]when people say d can't  see anything
[/size]
[size=15pt]good  in  u,just hug them...kos 
[/size]
[size=15pt]@times life can b difficult 4d blind. 
[/size]
[size=15pt]Good morning e-Family and 
[/size]
[size=15pt]best wishes. 
[/size]

[size=15pt]#AlwaysBelieve 
[/size]

cc: Zeeenas
Hilsocial
2el
Whizqueen
Gazaliah
Kbs468
Deracathy
Physika
majidyusuf
Ademasta
Iykebest1
Thespark
Haliluck
Allsmyles
Princeparix
Dubylhover
Sambest2
Shawwal1
Hadassaheke
dossylvanus
Beamborla
Kogistan
Sugarcoated
Harinholar
Aare2050
Elmisti
omitooguns
Armynu
Eseohe23
Dolafunmi
Olami90
Hardeywhummie
Ademasta
Kunle106
Wamenzy
Donxab
Marcelinho
Xcozee baba, hw u dey now
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2015
ezyluv:
Imo, Ezinne Ozua alias ezyluv. Unical, religious and cultural studies. 2014. Like to serve in cross river or Akwa-ibom
nice 1...u wlcm
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2015
ezyluv:
Imo, Ezinne Ozua alias ezyluv. Unical, religious and cultural studies. 2014. Like to serve in cross river or Akwa-ibom
Nice intro..u wlcm
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2015
dejt4u:
My part adviser.. She always gimme updates..in fact, na sms she sent to me.. For the readiness of my certy, I sent someone to mk the inquiry on my behalf at the senate building in July..

I will go to Ife to get the certy in September.. #heard that the money all together(convo. gown + alumni fee + money for certy + etc) amount to 12k (apprx.)..

Thanks boss
Good bro! you're good to go... see you in camp come 28 october...all the best
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by tk4life(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2015
babatawa:

Yh it sure sounds like one bhet those that know their way around the thread knw benebaby's a "he"
babatawa wia u dey 4 samaru cuz I dey daranka
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Folabimi(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2015
benebaby77:

Yes, moniker sounds feminine bro.....

But I'm a guy...
Ok, sori o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2015
benebaby77:

Thanks bro.

When I asked the man who was giving us certificates that when would the other depts' certificates be ready. he replied that all certificates will be officially available before we enter camp(October 28)...

Abeg that dept called economics no dey fun again like it used to be. they can frustrate and suffer people's destiny ehn

Most pipo collectd SOR, hopefully by d tym i enta sch cert go don ready..

@bolden
Hehe.. To bcom anoda okonjo-iweale nor b smal fin na grin
Me to study again? For where, i jux dey imagine if dem fit ad am to my cert FOC grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2015
dejt4u:
you attended OAU right??

Nt an OAUite.. Lol
If u ar to collect cert, den ur id wil b collectd frm u.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by noordean(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2015
dejt4u:

cc sheyman4phy, noordean
Tell them at senate that you have lost your ID card,they will ask you to go and collect ''letter of identification'' from your department. You may even beg your departmental secreatary to give u one of ur old ID cards u submitted so that u can use it to collect ur certificate.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2015
elmisti:

Xcozee! Rectify that with immedite alcrity! Or else I take this whole thread on. Time travel, we go way bak to April!

hehe alcrity cheesy
elebo oshi
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Physika:

Nt an OAUite.. Lol If u ar to collect cert, den ur id wil b collectd frm u.
sure!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dejt4u(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2015
noordean:
Tell them at senate that you have lost your ID card,they will ask you to go and collect ''letter of identification'' from your department. You may even beg your departmental secreatary to give u one of ur old ID cards u submitted so that u can use it to collect ur certificate.
thanks boss
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
noordean:
ID card is not an issue in camp...once u have ur certificate/statement of results (where certificate is not ready), then all is wellllllllllll

cc: dejt4u

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.