Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4040068 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
dejt4u:
extended til friday?? Is the sitting postponed or they started today and it will continue til friday?
they started today bt I dnt think dey cover much dpt, so I heard. I cald my part adviser to ask abt d outcome frm her nd she was responding as if she no even no say senate sitting dey...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chelsea may finally have someone to help hazard and complement willian's effort
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
dossylvanus:
Are you a Chelsea fan?

Prepare to be disappointed this season!

I'm a fan of Good football and in as much as they're not playing well they'll definitely flop...
and there's this foolish Costa guy always waiting for the ref to take his side, him for kukuma dey pass give the ref na..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kbs468:
Hilsocial, donxab, dossylvanus, dubylhover,naughtylagosguy, stancity, iykebest1! Jose Mourinho has stolen Pedro Rodriguez from Man United oooooooooo after a marathon 2hrs phone call on Sunday night!
Because of £30M that they wasted on Shaw Ooo, if pedro should join chelsea then Edwood and the whole management are fools. From Ronaldinho to Robben to Mikel to Hazard now Pedro to uncountable list of players. But they wasted £30m on Shaw. Can you compare Darmian and Shaw.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Marcelinho:

Chelsea may finally have someone to help hazard and complement willian's effort

hopefully
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Venom104: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chinweukamaka:

Which skul

ABU Zaria Kaduna..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dubylhover(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
donxab:

Because of £30M that they wasted on Shaw Ooo, if pedro should join chelsea then Edwood and the whole management are fools. From Ronaldinho to Robben to Mikel to Hazard now Pedro to uncountable list of players. But they wasted £30m on Shaw. Can you compare Darmian and Shaw.

yu cant compare,but they were varying factors..shaw was 19 nd cud give us at least 10 years of top football,coupled with d fact that hes english...i feel pedro didnt want to personally come cos of lvg..y ar yu guys quick to blast woodward,when like 3 wevks ago he was hailed as a saviour who announced schnerderlin nd teiger within d space of 3 days for 40m....human are quick to forget sha
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
dubylhover:

omo d mata tire me ooo...i heard that pedro didnt like d way valdez was treated and how de gea is being treated..but my consolation is that he still wont b starter in chelsea..cos he definitely cant do what willian does
He was willing to come to old Trafford no doubt, but £30M was the problem! Imagine fa. See how we are struggling
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dubylhover(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
donxab:

He was willing to come to old Trafford no doubt, but £30M was the problem! Imagine fa. See how we are struggling

pedro was facing d same situation with dimaria,they were no longer key members in dier team nd were looking for a way out...pedro to chelsea doesnt scare me,i want to see him displace willian
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kbs468:
Hilsocial, donxab, dossylvanus, dubylhover,naughtylagosguy, stancity, iykebest1! Jose Mourinho has stolen Pedro Rodriguez from Man United oooooooooo after a marathon 2hrs phone call on Sunday night!

Is a spanish conspiracy. Valdez and De gea factor. He forgot how Mou axed Mata. A nice player and a good buy for them. For d person talking abt shaw. The price of players does not always mean value but it is always as a result of demand and supply interaction. Stone is a perfect example also Bale and now De gea too,
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
dubylhover:

yu cant compare,but they were varying factors..shaw was 19 nd cud give us at least 10 years of top football,coupled with d fact that hes english...i feel pedro didnt want to personally come cos of lvg..y ar yu guys quick to blast woodward,when like 3 wevks ago he was hailed as a saviour who announced schnerderlin nd teiger within d space of 3 days for 40m....human are quick to forget sha

Its nobdy fault. It is a Spanish conspiracy cos of Valdez and De gea. Bt De Gea shd decide his fate cos he is losing out.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Chinweukamaka(f): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
Venom104:

ABU Zaria Kaduna..

Not just ur skul,mine don't paste pre mob list
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
dubylhover:

If u watched Manchester united right from 2003, u'd notice SAF fancied more of winged players than CFs. I agree with u on Shaws age, but how did he really impact last season? We need results not long term investments, now what's the guarantee that Shaw will play for united for the next 10 years? What is £40M to a club worth over $2.8billion. Man U is more of a political club than FC.+ remember Mata is a spainard
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
dubylhover:

dude y ar yu apologising na? ,abi no b yu buy ur fone,subscribe d ish?...or ar yu an entertainer?
grin just trying to carry her along as we are one big family

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
babatawa:

High time, pedro alone won't do
Yes Pedro is not alone as full back Baba Rahman has also joined with Alex Lacazette of Lyon and John Stones of Everton in sight.But all these are against chelsea's resolve not to buy ready-made players instead bring in players from d academy with d aim of playing sexy and scintillating football
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
babatawa:

mine dated 24th too i want to return the cert sef, my surname bend... sad
Hehehe... Egba mi o, babatawa wants to return certificate because his surname bend!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by adakoleagbenu: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
great jossites. Abeg hw fr with Mobilization list?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dubylhover(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
Kbs468:
grin just trying to carry her along as we are one big family

cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dubylhover(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
donxab:

If u watched Manchester united right from 2003, u'd notice SAF fancied more of winged players than CFs. I agree with u on Shaws age, but how did he really impact last season? We need results not long term investments, now what's the guarantee that Shaw will play for united for the next 10 years? What is £40M to a club worth over $2.8billion. Man U is more of a political club than FC.+ remember Mata is a spainard

well,i feel it wasnt woowards fault,lvg decided that pedro wasnt worth d amount..believe me,if lvg had told woodward to get pedro at all costs,he wud have gotten him
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
hilsocial:

Is a spanish conspiracy. Valdez and De gea factor. He forgot how Mou axed Mata. A nice player and a good buy for them. For d person talking abt shaw. The price of players does not always mean value but it is always as a result of demand and supply interaction. Stone is a perfect example also Bale and now De gea too,
hmmmmmn quite true and it has been confirmed that Cesc Fabregas actually convinced him that Arsenal is d best club for him but since there is no bid from Arsenal, Chelsea is a better option 4 him under the current team managers ahead of his flight to West London 4 medical
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dubylhover(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
hilsocial:

Its nobdy fault. It is a Spanish conspiracy cos of Valdez and De gea. Bt De Gea shd decide his fate cos he is losing out.

not only spanish conspiracy,if we are to b truthful,lvg mishandles some players...his treatment of valdes was unfair...de gea has made his mind na..he wants to go,but manu is being unreasonable
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
DTOBS:

they started today bt I dnt think dey cover much dpt, so I heard. I cald my part adviser to ask abt d outcome frm her nd she was responding as if she no even no say senate sitting dey...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by harbayo20(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Folabimi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Help me o!!! I check my jamb admission status recently and it was ok showing ABU. 2day my frnd told me her status has suddenly change to Uniben(she did jamb regularisation cos her status was having problem initially). Pls is there any abusite having d same problem?

Cc: 2el Babatawa Jemimaa01 Ademasta Haliluck Shawwal1 Physika Idee91 Benebaby77
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
DTOBS:

my part adviser also said dey don give dem ultimatum to submit all results for approval till Friday. a very close align to my part adviser said so in my departmental group page...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
The List was rugged, but I made it snh!
#CampOnPoint snh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DTOBS(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
gbemmy2k10:

my part adviser also said dey don give dem ultimatum to submit all results for approval till Friday. a very close align to my part adviser said so in my departmental group page...
you're quite right. I think Fri is gonna b the main sitting... let's keep trusting God! I so much believe October28 is d day I'm entering camp...#Nomoredelay....lol
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please what eventually happens if "No admission yet" is found during regularization? Implications of this
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Shegofams(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
KeriBaby:
Twas fine.. thanks Howdy
Hello
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbemmy2k10(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
DTOBS:

you're quite right. I think Fri is gonna b the main sitting... let's keep trusting God! I so much believe October28 is d day I'm entering camp...#Nomoredelay....lol
amen o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbemmy2k10(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
DTOBS:

amen o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.