Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4029479 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

If dis goes right...I hve one award on monday, two awards on tuesday, non on wednesday, one on thursday, non on friday....don't blame me, na bet awards dey wednesday and fridaay and all my enemies no go gree vote me....
lol...ah luv dis thread jare
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
haliluck:

Good evenin hilsocial...terrible....hope ur day was gud?
It wud b gud na afta all 2day is ur e-boo's bdai

hmmm.
Am cool. Ur reason is one of dem bt d main reason is dat today is Sunday and it is a day i evaluate my life in a week and get closer to God. I think that shd come first b4 e-boo's event. Btw, who or what made ur day terrible?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by amii131(f): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hi friends am new here

I choose lag, abj,akwa ibom
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by JibrilJunior: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
amii131:
Hi friends am new here

wink

E be like say sumtin dey akwa ibom

Abeg person fit change selected states?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
kam4r:
Brotherly i just sempe for my level o ..... How your weekend take Go??

Weekend no fresh ooo, em beat my beloved. Arsenal in a dirty way...Lewis hmilton wasforced to retire in Singapore, mancity cast my winning ticket....the only good thing is...I m still alive and hopeful...hwz urs
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by debeejay(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
amii131:
Hi friends am new here

Welcome fresh otondo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Faithluv5(f): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol
Harinholar:
......#smile#...hope say faithluv5 own no hard 4 u.....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Shegofams(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
debris:
Hallo good evening pals
Good evening, how was ur day
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Oduok(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
I intend to do Masters in the State i'll be posted to. Do I have people in the house that share same thought?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by angelite5(f): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
chimajii:

If u ask me, I'd say u shud do BYC. I doubt any oda brand beats them n thickness and quality. Moreover, u're a female, these oda 1s are quite Light. If it rains, I will see ur girls for free. lipsrsealed
. Lol....same tin u bin eseeing al ur lyf, how much is BYC
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Oduok(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
I intend to do Masters in the State i'll be posted to. Do I have someone in the house that share same thought?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oduok:
I intend to do Masters in the State i'll be posted to. Do I have people in the house that share same thought?

So u intend to stay one more year after service in d state u r posted to
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
onuwaje:
Keribaby
Gazaliah
Haywire1
Xcozee
2el

Summarise the 400+ pages I missed
summary: ask elmisti,haywire1 and omitooguns
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by gbest58(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oduok:
I intend to do Masters in the State i'll be posted to. Do I have someone in the house that share same thought?

dats good which states do u choose
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by JibrilJunior: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oduok:

I don't even plan finishing service

Scholarship go click

UK ya niyen
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
hilsocial:

Yes, its September 20th, a day a heroine was born. Words can't describe ur frendship since we met after A15 disappointment. U are a rare gem, beautiful, fetching and fascinating character. Yes, in months time, destiny may take us to different paths but ur name will still be indelible in my memory. It doesn't matter how many people u will meet in life always remember that what matters is how many people ur life has touched positively. My advice to you today is that u were born to be great but have it in mind that great people are those that are humble, you were born to be a leader but remember dat good leaders are good servants, always remember that faith without goodworks is dead. Remember dat diplomacy is the only way to ensure tolerance. Have it in mind, that if you want to go quick go alone but if u want to go far go together. My prayer for u today is that God will give u happiness now and always and may his Grace never depart from you. Amen.

Happy birthday to my e-boo, deracathy.

From Mr Hils.
like seriously?...november na ma e-boo's (zeeenas) bday and mine also...

*make I begin d learn ma own lyrics too...needs to consult samsmith ASAP...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Faithluv5(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gud
whizqueen:
Happy sunday to you ladies and gentlemen,,
Here goes the Rules of the game:

1: You can nominate yourself and nominate others too but only a maximum of three nominees for each Awards.
2: All nominations will be collated and the top 5 shall be considered in each category for the award
3: The timeframe for each category MUST be strictly adhered to (8am to 6pm daily) else your nomination will be void
4: Each category has its requirements which shall be decided upon by the judges
5: Judges cannot be nominated in any of the award categories and cannot nominate too.
6. The nominations for each days will be category 1 - 4 from Monday to Friday
7. Tag ONLY the judges in charge for each of the nomination day else your nomination will be considered null and void.

Awards nominations, judges and Days

Monday, 8am to 6pm
Awards for:
1. Miss Endowed
2. Mr Macho
3. Most Troublesome
4. B15 Ambassador

Judges: flex12, Whizqueen

Tuesday, 8am to 6pm
1. Best E-couple
2. Most Annoying
3. Best Female moniker
4. Best male moniker

Judges: 2el, whizqueen

Wednesday, 8am to 6pm
1. Ladies' Guy (guy ladies like)
2. Guys' Lady (lady guys like)
3. Most Hardworking
4. Most Active

Judge: Dubylhover, Flex12

Thursday, 8am to 6pm
1. Most Supportive
2. Most Funny
3. Most prolific Striker
4. Top Derailer

Judges: 2el, Dubylhover

Friday, 8am till 6pm
1. Mr B15 NL
2. Miss B15
3. Most Reserved
4. Icon of motivation

Judges: flex12, rmfunky, Dubylhover and 2el.

Example:
I nominate

1. Miss Endowed: hadassaheke, dolafunmi
2. Mr Macho: muchcech, Shegofams, hilsocial
3. Most Troublesome: haywire
4. B15 Ambassador: Xcozee, naughtylagosguy

Cc. Flex12, whizqueen

I would suggest you copy the example above and modify.

For any questions or sponsorship of the Awards night don't hesitate to contact on any of the Judges.

Please let's adhere strictly to the rules and make the job easy for the committee. And also please be rest assured that the judges are working tooth and nail to ensure this Awards Night is Successful. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oduok:

If dem carry you go zamfara u go do masters for dia too abi...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
amii131:
Hi friends am new here
Welcome, abeg fill dis small form make I process ur membership.....

Name
Skul/ dept
Prfrd state of service/ first three digits of ur call up number

Nd find your way to EL DOLA, we ar avn an E-party there...its deracathy Bday
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Danator(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
amii131:
Hi friends am new here

cc: haywire1
oya fill the immigration form
Name :

Course:

Sch:

state of residence:

cc: physika, omitooguns.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Faithluv5:
Weldon,can't see my name undecided
greetings sweerie...
Just copied a few... Hope u r good?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kam4r(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
ILool exactly how my weekend has been except for the Ticket stuff ... If only juju for nigeria here fit work for england , this Guy i for visit babalawo cos of Costa .. That guy cost us the Game ... I didnt see hamiltons race buh i been hear say hin car get power failure ... I just hope say arsenal Go turn up on Wednesday against spurs .
elmisti:

Weekend no fresh ooo, em beat my beloved. Arsenal in a dirty way...Lewis hmilton wasforced to retire in Singapore, mancity cast my winning ticket....the only good thing is...I m still alive and hopeful...hwz urs
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Danator(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Elmisti, na whr EL DOLA dey?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Blessedgurl(f): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
amii131:
Hi friends am new here

You are welcome dear. Just add the first three digits of your call up number. So that you can be registered as a confirm member of this thread. welcome again
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kam4r(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hope ur weekend has been cool dear ...
debris:

Fine
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

On second thought....beg send the money in cash...bank wahala is getting too much dis one efcc is chooking eyes evrwr trying to impress PMB, I dnt want wahala, so I m digging my own bnk inside EL DOLA, no tell any1 oooo b4 dey start to visit...cuz m yet to employ bankers...the kind of bankers that account for lives not cash
hehehehehehehe. This man is always high. @ d bold
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
@whizqueen, dubylhover, flex12 and rmfunky... u guys r already doing great job... But two awards are missing: MOST HANDSOME/BEAUTIFUL
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Xcozee:

like seriously?...november na ma e-boo's (zeeenas) bday and mine also...

*make I begin d learn ma own lyrics too...needs to consult samsmith ASAP...

hahahaha.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Blessedgurl(f): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
amii131:
Hi friends am new here
You are welcome dear.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by djflamini(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hi,hommies,after months of following this wonderful thread,I fink I like someone one here,bur am scared to mention her.somebody pls encourage ur bro to mention the person.I am so scared.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
kam4r:
ILool exactly how my weekend has been except for the Ticket stuff ... If only juju for nigeria here fit work for england , this Guy i for visit babalawo cos of Costa .. That guy cost us the Game ... I didnt see hamiltons race buh i been hear say hin car get power failure ... I just hope say arsenal Go turn up on Wednesday against spurs .

Mehn wednesday is anoda big ask...I just hope. Coq is fit for. D game and the OX starts....win or loose...arsenal is my beloved

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.