Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4037908 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayoswit:
Y are u guys derailing this thread?

Welcome,but why is it that weneva mtn give you free MB, n dis plce. U dey lways com use am....the last tym u dey famz say na u and se,un build nairaland.......wetin b d news beg b4 ur MB finish
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ene4real1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
With the euphoria of excitement in the camp then, dis are d seven categorized of “OTONDOs”

1. The Married Woman These ones are very nice. If you are a friend to them, you’ll be taken care of. They just need someone around them and you offered yourself… They’ll tell their husband about you, he’ll even call you and thank you sef… They can talk sha o…

2. The Rich boy This one, if it were possible, he would come to camp with his jeep. However, he is there as a Big Boy- Always in Mammy Market with a group of friends eating and drinking.

3. The Comedian You can tell from afar that he’s a Warri guy . In his hostel, it’s never a dull moment with him around. Sure, he is popular. Sometimes, he is made the leader of the Platoon …

4. The Girl Mongers This guys r always on the look out for ladies because dey just Womanizer . Birds of d feather flock together so dey hav a group of Girl Chasers. They’re the type whom girls live on while their own alawee remains untouched .

5. The Career Guys This guys r serious guys! Dey r in MDGs already from camp. Dey dn’t miss any Career Talk…dey hav flair for career stuff… dey hav a vision of building a market in his PPA so he could win the President’s award…. Hehehe

6.The Hot and Beautiful Girls, Girls, Girls… She and her crew are always together with their white short like a bum short… Theirs is just different… Their white shirt is a body hug…You dey even wonder, are these Corps members like us? Lol… They work their way to be posted to State Capital. How? ( No be my mouth you go hear that one oo) The funny aspect is that, they’re just too shy to participate in any event for their platoon, especially the Beauty Contest…

7. The Religious Folks NCCF, NACC and MCAN…ohh…Jehovah’s Witness too…. These sets are in camp not to “enjoy” the excitement per se but to win souls and please God…They look forward to becoming Leaders of the fellowships in their various PPAs as their Predecessors passes out… - Agunbaniro Jesu …Jesus Corpers Will Never Die…… It gona be fun! , u wil meet interesting people, learnt amazing things…in the Orientation Camp and also in our PPAs… .

Where will you or your friends fall?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayoswit:
Y are u guys derailing this thread?

*****It's all because of your Beauty****** kiss kiss
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gazaliah:

Let it stand like that....

Gba fun Oga eeeeee,gbafun

*****Gbangbadekun ni****** tongue tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
chimajii:

Lwkm!!! I will Lock this Thread Soon. Just informing u all
U want me to call dossy and harin abi........
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ene4real1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

Welcome,but why is it that weneva mtn give you free MB, n dis plce. U dey lways com use am....the last tym u dey famz say na u and se,un build nairaland.......wetin b d news beg b4 ur MB finish

LWKMD guy u jst mak my buzzz fall hehehe
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
abdrazak:

then me

*****I go wire you*****

lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by abdrazak: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
blym:
Never knew it is/was you. . Evening. . How you doing? Fellow Naccosite
You know say I gentle oooo

I dey. And you?

You be Scientist or Engr?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

U want me to call dossy and harin abi........

Who are those? I don't know them lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

Lock thread. Ke?, wey d babe wan plank hin head cuz na my site d tin shele....no be small gbege fa....thank Devil say na daytime he fix their issue, if na night wey pple no dey, she for don wound chima...and I no pity dat ademasta @ all...unserious engineer, he too like money, he left my EL DOLA project cuz of small change...na that kind woman fit am

Omo dah one strong ooo

I no knoo say she get weyrey like dat ooo!!!
Ademasta no get option dan to cope niyen ooo!!...
Bro me sef go dey my lane b4 she go come forget 2 by 2 for my body!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by abdrazak: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
JibrilJunior:
Olami90, hilsocial, sammy2310, abdrazak, donasere, mistabiola, Ayima, ViktaSlim, susskid, tk4life, haliluck, elmisti, dubylhover, blym, mistersle3m,

E kurole O smiley

Lolz.
E ku igbadun o. Se alafia lewa?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gazaliah:

Leave everyone alone....Its just because I decided to let Dem dey score anyhow,that's why......They just arrive and we don dey score tehteh...Ask Hilsocial,he can't even deny me as the Prolific striker of.dis thread

No doubt abt dat, u took dat from me but i ve scored most on big games. 50, 100, 200 name it. Good old days.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Blessedgurl(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Elmisti....the ladies are here. Please give them whatever they need. Bills on me.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
chimajii:

Who are those? I don't know them lipsrsealed

Ehn ehn....well since I dnt want to cause ny trouble. I won't cll them out
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Time for me to lock this Thread angry
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
chimajii:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
chimajii:

Oya na Lock make we see!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Blessedgurl(f): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Harin dear (Harinhorlar), why are these guys giving you names.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

Ehn ehn....well since I dnt want to cause ny trouble. I won't cll them out

lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
donasere:

Omo dah one strong ooo
I no knoo say she get weyrey like dat ooo!!! Ademasta no get option dan to cope niyen ooo!!... Bro me sef go dey my lane b4 she go come forget 2 by 2 for my body!

Kikikiki....n she I go nominate for dat award cuz she be iron lady
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Casting lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ene4real1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
chimajii:

lipsrsealed
Chima dose na d police Dog here were him been wan call... So kponpki! lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ene4real1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
chimajii:

lipsrsealed
Chima dose na d police Dog here were him been wan call... So kponpki! lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

Kikikiki....n she I go nominate for dat award cuz she be iron lady

Margaret Thatcher award of excellence!!..... hope dem committee don see dis one oo!!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Blessedgurl:
Elmisti....the ladies are here. Please give them whatever they need. Bills on me.

#done#....abeg payments in cash oo, I av stopped using bank...I don't want efcc to com and stat distrbn my life
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Who dey e-boo balerinagold sef?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
donasere:

Margaret Thatcher award of excellence!!..... hope dem committee don see dis one oo!!

Why u dey make anoda award for am....and d award name sef fresh...mbanu....she will be the MOST TROBULSOME....shikena!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

#done#....abeg payments in cash oo, I av stopped using bank...I don't want efcc to com and stat distrbn my life

Dat reminds me ur costom made bullion van arrives on the 24th.
Come for d inspection ooo! No forget.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

Yes, all of dem ar prettyful...but make u ask b4 u go meet ny1 ooo cuz most of dem ar taken.....meet harinholar to giv u list of the singles in d awse....she is iya ile okan....
...smile#.I wll tell my mummy 4 u.....just trying 2 help dem naw...hummm jibrijunior if u knw say u want u had better talk nd don't mind dis elmisti bobo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
elmisti:

Why u dey make anoda award for am....and d award name sef fresh...mbanu....she will be the MOST TROBULSOME....shikena!

Lol!!!.......we gahz tusshh am up nao!!....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
mistabiola:

*****It's all because of your Beauty****** kiss kiss

Oniranu!....if u av bn here s long s I av...u will know that babe is not a bonafide memba...inconsistent....she might talk to u today oo, buh blv me u wnt see her in d nxt 4 weeks...d last tym she was here, one guy hit on her jst like u ar doing now....so except u want a part time / seasonal Boo...u cn continue ur mission
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
donasere:

Cutie!!!.......

Missed you!!!

Had to go underground!!! Had ish to takia off!

Hope you've bin good?
...ayam fine ooooo den neva tell u abt the new development ba.....?Oya upload ur piz make I view our e-family friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.