Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (3996552 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin
I know Diezani, Iweala and all those women in politics wee not agree with you people

And besides is not just in Nigeria
But it's just a matter of time
Cuz y'all dunno what we planning

elmisti:

Nigeria women av bn relegated wit traditions and religious beliefs jare....I dnt see that happening anytym soon...even d educated ones sef will only clim rights jst for public opinion...really our women r not strong....#no offence intended#....before that keribaby gal com and drown me
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

Not all student and that 80% is too much there..

There is a course in my school called BIO 206 and the course title is Agricultural Biostatics.. If 100 student in 200 level register for it there won't be A but less than 5 B, 7 C, 10 D, 25 E, the rest is F after upgrading.. Most student get zero for CA because the lecturer won't announce test day and they believe that carry over student don't come to class which is act of wicked.. The course that you have zero in CA how can you get 40 over 70 in exam

When a student failed this course in 200 level there is a vision that the person will spill unless God help you because of the two wicked lecturer taking the course
that 80% I just reduce am ne cheesy..there is a law in every school that a student should at least have a 70% attendance, you are to be in class always this is not a sec school where you announce timetable to write c.a .I hope you understand where I am coming from
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by klasiknonie(f): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
no, the teacher had his reasons for saying so. You haven't heard of students who threaten teachers at gunpoint not to pass them. Sometimes 80% of the reason students fail is their fault

The only reason is that he is wicked and happy that student are failing is course and he does not have a good heart..

If a lecturer taught a course and Majority of the student keep failing the course every semester then it shows that the lecturer is not capable to teach and tagged as a lecturer since he can't add value to the student life to pass and he doesn't know what he is teaching as well
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by starlight101(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Well.........Batch B 2015 mobilization has finally ended, what concerns us now is 21st-26th these days will determine FAITH........... STREAM 1 OR 2 Represent your Wish, as for me I know were I dey, 21st-26th that day is special take it like your birthday because dat your Akwa Ibom and Enugu fit turn Kastina,Niger,Benue, because the foundation of the scheme rest at the fact that it was meant to foster ethnic relations among various groups in Nigeria. Imagine a yoruba ethic graduate serving in Oyo State and he is from Ondo state what new ideas will this individual learn ? So my fellow PCM expect the ugly and hope for the best, Goodluck as you press button. .

Starlight101
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
They are better at it

Have u seen Queen of the South? undecided
nope...I love male gangster movie..nt female grin

d tin is just DAT dey hardly suspect women esp in 9ja...so they are favored unlike elmisti
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ubah1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★lol

Is that your own definition of a hustler, If someone borrow me moni to start up moi personal business @an earlier stage of my career... Will you still term me as a hustler

You have to hit the street of Lagos and you will see the real hustlers..... From Grass to Grace...... Without any family member to give dem financial upliftment but #DeyStillTriumph..... The story of dem Linda Ikeji, 2face and co can be term hustlers... tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed

I cut cap for you cheesy

U nailed it, those are definitions of true hustlers lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
chimajii:

As someone said earlier, after u gym finish comeback here and start dragging basin of ebah with me. angry

You wee not mind ya business abi undecided

grin

Your belly is fat... Even push ups you no d do undecided

Na my mara you d carry for head.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Sammie2310(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
goodyboo:

notice to all
sammy2310 is my Ex. e-boo
we still frnds though
#but wait ooo,Sammy y u de always vex #
Naaah
Vex keh!!!...
it myt sounds lyk dat
probably cuz am busy wit sometin else
u know me nah
I don't enjoy be serious...
life is too short to be too serious...
**chaaii... this sun is hot... I culd feel my blood boiling wen I was in it**
#smiles#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
grin
I know Diezani, Iweala and all those women in politics wee not agree with you people

And besides is not just in Nigeria
But it's just a matter of time
Cuz y'all dunno what we planning

Abeggy stop deceiving ya self....women in active political participation in Nigeria will find it hard jare...those ones u mentioned ar not politicians, dey ar public administrators......if u talking femle politicians in Nigeria...mention...Gbemi saraki, Sarah Jubril and maybe Abike dabiri ( maybe)
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin

You copied this from NYSC B15 page on Facebook abi

Interesting

starlight101:
Well.........Batch B 2015 mobilization has
finally ended, what concerns us now is
21st-26th these days will determine
FAITH........... STREAM 1 OR 2 Represent your
Wish, as for me I know were I dey, 21st-26th
that day is special take it like your birthday
because dat your Akwa Ibom and Enugu fit turn
Kastina,Niger,Benue, because the foundation of
the scheme rest at the fact that it was meant
to foster ethnic relations among various groups
in Nigeria. Imagine a yoruba ethic graduate
serving in Oyo State and he is from Ondo state
what new ideas will this individual learn ? So
my fellow PCM expect the ugly and hope for
the best, Goodluck as you press button. .

Starlight101
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sod09(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
itoski:

nope...I love male gangster movie..nt female grin

d tin is just DAT dey hardly suspect women esp in 9ja...so they are favored unlike elmisti
its started with guys den she took over
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
grin

Interesting

★★★Wickedness tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hehehehe u see that Diezani position I would take it a million times over being a president

Who wants dat kinda stress
elmisti:

Abeggy stop deceiving ya self....women in active political participation in Nigeria will find it hard jare...those ones u mentioned ar not politicians, dey ar public administrators......if u talking femle politicians in Nigeria...mention...Gbemi saraki, Sarah Jubril and maybe Abike dabiri ( maybe)
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
elmisti:

Kikikiki....u will be surprised
remember Di's Bollywood movie where princess Keribaby go fall in love wit e taxi driver grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hehehehe
mistabiola:

★★★Wickedness tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
that 80% I just reduce am ne cheesy..there is a law in every school that a student should at least have a 70% attendance, you are to be in class always this is not a sec school where you announce timetable to write c.a .I hope you understand where I am coming from

Some meet up with the 70 while some don't meet up and they both fail as well because what I am telling you I am also a victim and it's not a fabricated story..

I might not know of other school or other lecturer in other school or my school but this bio 206 course lecturer in my school are wicked, lady who don't know anything and doesn't come to class and don't meet up with 70% will pass while average student failed after coming to class and those who don't meet up 70%

In one word some lecturers are wicked and heartless and woman wrapper
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Aare2050:

RE- FORMAL PLEA
Dear neighbour,
Seriously I like your boo, she is a good woman, she loves you so much. she talked a lot about you in the neighborhood... please don't break her heart. cheesy

she was in my room last night to deliver your message, I'm disappointed that you are having doughthing mind about me.....

anyway all is well as I don't have any hidden.agenda for your woman......Allsmyles is OK for me. cheesy

least I forget, she cooks very good and she made my night a great one as I dreamt of glorious things.....

Allsmyles is fine and OK....

she will be back to the country before the week runs out

she miss all d e-fams

she also send her greetings

welcome home from alagbon

signed;
Aare2050
landlord of the left mansion
grin

Lol

Nairaland go d dull person letter writing skills undecided

Eh... I'm so lucky to have my boo... Every1 knows that already sha...

She's a nice woman, nothing new there too...

So let's not talk about her cheesy

How you dey sef?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Who love don help

Even for nightmare e no fit happen
itoski:

remember Di's Bollywood movie where princess Keribaby go fall in love wit e taxi driver grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Hehehehe u see that Diezani position I would take it a million times over being a president

Who wants dat kinda stress

U see...this is what I was talking abt!....u jst confirmed my theory!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
dossylvanus:
NO i WONT!

Oya kontinu undecided

Lemme see who wee answer you undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by sod09(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
grin

Interesting

wicked grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

Some meet up with the 70 while some don't meet up and they both fail as well because what I am telling you I am also a victim and it's not a fabricated story..

I might not know of other school or other lecturer in other school or my school but this bio 206 course lecturer in my school are wicked, lady who don't know anything and doesn't come to class and don't meet up with 70% will pass while average student failed after coming to class and those who don't meet up 70%

I can't deny that fact.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Solomonodimegwu:
donP my frnd,u knw what? If dis ya relationship with goodyboo ends here..... Hmmm!

Lol

cheesy

You're feeling us ba? Strongest couple ever!

How you dey sef? undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
itoski:

Kikiki...dat wnt happen....only if u can beat klitchko
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Make una forget dat 70 percent for attendance poo
I know people who do not miss class, take tests,do assignments, write exams even cheat and still fail

How's that possible

Walspring:

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

The only reason is that he is wicked and happy that student are failing is course and he does not have a good heart..

If a lecturer taught a course and Majority of the student keep failing the course every semester then it shows that the lecturer is not capable to teach and tagged as a lecturer since he can't add value to the student life to pass and he doesn't know what he is teaching as well
I may not know of the teacher, some are wicked but if you know their secret you'd be safe.bsometimes the ogas at the top should be blamed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin
sod09:
wicked grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
goodyboo:

wif ur blue eyes bah...make e no turn red ooo becos of too much looking looku.
grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Make una forget dat 70 percent for attendance poo
I know people who do not miss class, take tests,do assignments, write exams even cheat and still fail

How's that possible

they are way too dull
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
We do not want it doesn't mean we can't get it
elmisti:

U see...this is what I was talking abt!....u jst confirmed my theory!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lol not true
majidyusuf:
they are way too dull

(1) (2) (3) ... (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.