Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4013872 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
iamauxin:
No, I've not started oo. Just bought a Casio wrist watch for camp drills smiley lolzzz. Will do my shopping on 22nd or 23rd. A day is enough for me. I'm just gathering the list of items and then d kudi. I can bet , you've already packed your bag. Right?

Lol

grin

Trust me grin

Already packed my bag since independence day... Jes making little additions to it cheesy

You know I don't like all that final whistle rush eh?

So I figured out I should prepare early and relax later cheesy

Mind you, I even made inquiries about transport fare from my location to all 3 states I chose cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Lol not true
why would someone cheat and fail
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Finally! A woman speak in the senate since mrning........Binta Garba.....and her voice fine oooo!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hahaha

I have not been able to answer that question

Maybe they cheat with the wrong answers

majidyusuf:
why would someone cheat and fail
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by starlight101(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
grin
You copied this from NYSC B15 page on Facebook abi
Interesting
grin u no fit cover person up abi
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
We do not want it doesn't mean we can't get it

Now tell me how you get what u don't want
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
sod09:
its started with guys den she took over
thought as much...dem sabi already made
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Hahaha

I have not been able to answer that question

Maybe they cheat with the wrong answers

thats why I said they are too dull, I never fail when I cheat
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
When dey dash u stream 2 u go relax
grin
DonPsymon:

Lol

grin

Trust me grin

Already packed my bag since independence day... Jes making little additions to it cheesy

You know I don't like all that final whistle rush eh?

So I figured out I should prepare early and relax later cheesy

Mind you, I even made inquiries about transport fare from my location to all 3 states I chose cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin
majidyusuf:
thats why I said they are too dull, I never fail when I cheat
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Remi tinubu speak tooo!.....like say dis babes heard me talking abt women
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Who love don help

Even for nightmare e no fit happen
I guess u nt a fan of nollywood ...can't u see d way donpsymon and goodyboo are leaving happily ever after grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
We do not have it yet because we do not want it for now but if we we want it then we would go for it and get it cool

elmisti:

Now tell me how you get what u don't want
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
NYSC jst revealed the new certificate!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nollywood movies are not romantic sef

I love black American movies
And of cuz Telemundo
itoski:

I guess u nt a fan of nollywood ...can't u see d way donpsymon and goodyboo are leaving happily ever after grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin
elmisti:
Remi tinubu speak tooo!.....like say dis babes heard me talking abt women
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
When dey dash u stream 2 u go relax grin

Tah!

Not in this world...

Can't fit happen... Tah! Tah!! Tah!!! Smh grin

Can't jus happen...

*i registered early *If Akwa Ibom gets filled up... Oya port me to Anambra stream I undecided

grin

Can't be stream II... No way grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
We do not have it yet because we do not want it for now but if we we want it then we would go for it and get it cool

LMAO, go nd ask olubunmi etteh, ask Sarah jubril, she killed her political carrier d day she bought a presidential ticket of pdp...she got only one vote in primary...gues who voted her....Herself!.....sister this our country is patriarchal and ntn can change that...religiously, traditionally and politically...women r nt promoted......#i rest my case#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin

Hehehe

Dem no fit try us jare

DonPsymon:

Tah!

Not in this world...

Can't fit happen... Tah! Tah!! Tah!!! Smh grin

Can't jus happen...

*i registered early
*If Akwa Ibom gets filled up... Oya port me to Anambra stream I undecided

grin

Can't be stream II... No way grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Make una forget dat 70 percent for attendance poo
I know people who do not miss class, take tests,do assignments, write exams even cheat and still fail

How's that possible

Yes it possible maybe he does not understand the questions and the answer the person wrote does not match the question

Also some wicked lecturer will say dont copy word for word for me and when they see that they reduce the person mark that he copied from his note that he gave to them in class.

That reminds me of another lecturer that takes bio204 in my school, two students went to him and complained that they didn't see any score on their names and the lecturer asked them to search for their department and check for the answer booklet and they did. Fortunately both of them passed but the man didn't insert their score because he taught they cheated during the exam and he did something funny and asked th first guy same question he asked in the exam and the first guy answered correctly and he asked him to go. He did same for the second guy but unfortunately the guy didn't meet up due to La cram La pour pattern and due to that he asked the guy for cheating and that how failed the guy and he stated crying..

The mistake the guy did was that he should scattered the lecturer office and the problem we have in our university is that we are too afraid to exercise our right and challenge our lecturers in some circumstances
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
grin
U told them abi?....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Like I said again when we're truly ready we are gonna get it done

Maybe in our generation or generations yet to come

elmisti:

LMAO, go nd ask olubunmi etteh, ask Sarah jubril, she killed her political carrier d day she bought a presidential ticket of pdp...she got only one vote in primary...gues who voted her....Herself!.....sister this our country is patriarchal and ntn can change that...religiously, traditionally and politically...women r nt promoted......#i rest my case#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by jatau7(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Nollywood movies are not romantic sef
I love black American movies And of cuz Telemundo
plz keribaby wch movie is telemundo? cos I no of teletubies
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
Like I said again when we're truly ready we are gonna get it done

Maybe in our generation or generations yet to come

I hope it happens....nd wen it does...u can bank on my support
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
KeriBaby:
grin

Hehehe

Dem no fit try us jare

Honestly... I don't see any need why I won't be in stream I o

I register early ... And my second choice normally doesn't have stream II just 1... So wetin. Go d find for stream Ii?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Very true
Very true

Challenge dem and they all gang up against u
Walspring:

Yes it possible maybe he does not understand the questions and the answer the person wrote does not match the question

Also some wicked lecturer will say dont copy word for word for me and when they see that they reduce the person mark that he copied from his note that he gave to them in class.

That reminds me of another lecturer that takes bio204 in my school, two students went to him and complained that they didn't see any score on their names and the lecturer asked them to search for their department and check for the answer booklet and they did. Fortunately both of them passed but the man didn't insert their score because he taught they cheated during the exam and he did something funny and asked th first guy same question he asked in the exam and the first guy answered correctly and he asked him to go. He did same for the second guy but unfortunately the guy didn't meet up due to La cram La pour pattern and due to that he asked the guy for cheating and that how failed the guy and he stated crying..

The mistake the guy did was that he should scattered the lecturer office and the problem we have in our university is that we are too afraid to exercise our right and challenge our lecturers in some circumstances

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin

Hahaha

Na fear dey catch u small small
DonPsymon:

Honestly... I don't see any need why I won't be in stream I o

I register early ... And my second choice normally doesn't have stream II just 1... So wetin. Go d find for stream Ii?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ifeanyija(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
New nysc cert

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
D senate is getting boring na....one candidate should come and spice up d tin jare!

Miss ma colleagues
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
I may not know of the teacher, some are wicked but if you know their secret you'd be safe.bsometimes the ogas at the top should be blamed

Exactly but most people don't have tim to look for their secret since they don't tagged them as their enemies
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Anyone still doubting if we gon make 3000 pages

grin

I say we'll make that shit before we even see our call up letters grin

#RecordSetters grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by jatau7(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

okay...so u want to scatter ur lecturer office cos he gave u a co.....no problem. ...continue. ...I bet u....u wont graduate frm sch

(1) (2) (3) ... (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.