Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4014118 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Lol
Funny people!
Did you watch that of Lai Mohammed?

I am waiting for that of Amaechi...dont think he'll be screened today.

Lol, I kuku saw dem ooo, and am surprised he cnt even deliver a proper speech and present himself....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
Uniqueness01:

So true
Eg. Dr Osagie was been screened for minister of Health...He's a medical doctor.
Yeah..he should sha stop the idea of politicians going abroad for treatment....God bless the man who tackled akpabio after he said he built the best hospital in Nigeria
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
MichuOviedo:
the current president is the best of the lot, one this i dont understand is why he is always dinning with obasanjo who contributed to 50% of the problem @MBuhari is always complaining about

Have you thought of this that obasanjo is the one still ruling us in Nigeria up till date

They both belong to same group, same party, same military, same Union etc
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

They are selfish and self centred and they don't want us to have education and that why they Did that..

Majority of them had free education.. I know one day we will start praying to God to visit them in his anger the same way he visited Dsp alamesiya

★★★Well said... Bet

Who is going to channel the restructuring process

Is it dis Corrupts Youths forming saint because de yaf not bn tried n true

We need to start by occupying the youths brainy.... The #CommonSense is really lacking, de jez want to make their own Money outtaf Nigerians and walk over Nigerians...

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
MichuOviedo:
continue

★★★lol

It looks just like you tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Its better he heads it so we won't have another dieziani in our hands ..that sector is delicate and can easily be abused

Forget jare...wen obasanjo was heading it, shey he ddnt steal ni...I just hope d oil well dries up soon!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

Have you thought of this that obasanjo is the one still ruling us in Nigeria up till date

They both belong to same group, same party, same military, same Union etc

that i dont believe, m Buhari is a man on his own
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★lol

It looks just like you tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
it's me
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
elmisti:

Forget jare...wen obasanjo was heading it, shey he ddnt steal ni...I just hope d oil well dries up soon!
Lol..the way they advice youths to venture into agriculture this days ehn..I think all the wells drying up is imminent
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★Well said... Bet

Who is going to channel the restructuring process

Is it dis Corrupts Youths forming saint because de yaf not bn tried n true

We need to start by occupying the youths brainy.... The #CommonSense is really lacking, de jez want to make their own Money outtaf Nigerians and walk over Nigerians...

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed

When the time come God will raise the leader of the youth that will bring us together to channel the restructuring process since majority of the youth of today are looking for fast way to make money
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by pascal2young(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★lol

Are you expecting me as an activist; to be waiting for someone to dispatch my letters for me Never... DIY

All I needed to do is to follow normal protocol while writing the letter and I will make it short, simple ,explanatory n straightforward.... lipsrsealed

Maybe because I'm fearless and ayaf access to them anyways.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
seems you forgt that these lecturers would invigilate you subsequently for other exams
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
MichuOviedo:
Shawwal1,been a while I saw you

8 shocked sure na this same Shawwal1 you know cos seriously I can't recall your moniker oops it's a new moniker created today

How far
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
MichuOviedo:
that i dont believe, m Buhari is a man on his own

Man of his own

If you say so but there is still 3 years ahead to confirm that
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
MichuOviedo:
it's me

★★★lol

I thought as much

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Yeah..he should sha stop the idea of politicians going abroad for treatment....God bless the man who tackled akpabio after he said he built the best hospital in Nigeria
Yea!
And he got a Wicked response frm the senator. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Lol..the way they advice youths to venture into agriculture this days ehn..I think all the wells drying up is imminent

Lol, sadly Nigeria oil wnt dry anytym soon....the only reson dey ar telln us to go and farm is cuz dey cnt share us d loot, so dey want us to go and tap our own share of d national resources
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

When the time come God will raise the leader of the youth that will bring us together to channel the restructuring process since majority of the youth of today are looking for fast way to make money

★★★ A Big Amen to that....

That's my prayer..... lipsrsealed

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
elmisti:

Lol, I kuku saw dem ooo, and am surprised he cnt even deliver a proper speech and present himself....
Lol..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by pascal2young(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
elmisti:

This screening is nothing short of a joke, its like interviewing a lecturer who u dnt know his proposed class/ dept.......this is against d rule of common sense! They ar gud pple but ar they d best for their portfolios
the fact is that the presidency is trying to place some individuals on some critical positions which would be objected by some senators. Thats the basic reason he didnt attach portfolios
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by kunlesufyan(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
elmisti:

Lol, sadly Nigeria oil wnt dry anytym soon....the only reson dey ar telln us to go and farm is cuz dey cnt share us d loot, so dey want us to go and tap our own share of d national resources
Heheh!!! Oil money sha ehn,will take long before farming can compete oo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistabiola: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
pascal2young:

seems you forgt that these lecturers would invigilate you subsequently for other exams

★★★lol

Will dey stop me from writing

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
elmisti:

He is heading it so that he can clean his past wrong record and as well share the oil rig within him and obasanjo etc
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★lol

I thought as much

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
you didn't notice the flat head?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
shawwal1:

8 shocked sure na this same Shawwal1 you know cos seriously I can't recall your moniker oops it's a new moniker created today

How far
it is I majidyusuf, got banned
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
goodyboo:

idioke ooo
yes ooo...we r together nw.
afo ba ba me mmong.
I no de see u ooo
i dey oh, gudluck to u. Nam yak ami ye afo ikute nah
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Walspring: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★ A Big Amen to that....

That's my prayer..... lipsrsealed

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed

Amen Amen Amen in then name of Jesus
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Heheh!!! Oil money sha ehn,will take long before farming can compete oo

Ar u joking.....agric money can neva and will neva match that of oil...except if we start cultivating diamonds
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by pascal2young(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

the problem is that these politicians are placing their children in positions that whenever a revolution is carried out by the youth their children would still he favoured
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Walspring:

Man of his own

If you say so but there is still 3 years ahead to confirm that
man on on on on his own, let's observe and see
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
pascal2young:

the fact is that the presidency is trying to place some individuals on some critical positions which would be objected by some senators. Thats the basic reason he didnt attach portfolios

That might be right...but none of them even seem to be bothered by it....not even the common sense murray bruce
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin
mistabiola:

★★★lol...

I will like to distance myself from her @least 4now b4 keribaby will come hia and start saying anoda tin tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
MichuOviedo:
it is I majidyusuf, got banned

Why won't you get banned when you thy challenge elders

Kpele how has it been with you, wetin you do the mods wey them knack you ban so

(1) (2) (3) ... (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.