Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4030527 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayzed2: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
donasere:

#shikena!

lol cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by SirMalik(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
All these PCM's planing to go camp spoil themselves with Kpatus fr bush Make una putam fr mind sey 7+1=8s is also available o, if una go swim mk sure una swim carefully cos d river is rushing o angry grin angry grin a word is enuf fr d wise

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayzed2: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Gazaliah:

#NEMESIS

lol

Let me give you a clue... Bet Note; when you know D man.. You don't blow the trumpet (lol)....

You told me not to put mouth for their mata again n you talk say na hin babatawah n D likes dey do then...

Now you kon start your own... Kontinue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirMalik:
All these CM's planing to go camp spoil themselves with Kpatus fr bush Make una putam fr mind sey 7+1=8s is also available o, if una go swim mk sure una swim carefully cos d river if rushing o angry grin angry grin a word is enuf fr d wise

C0nd0mz go litter bush!....with wasted X and Y chromosomes!!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
hayzed2:

That's to say... You might be going for another lengthy vacation (ban) soon... cheesy cheesy

you don't get it bro....Am very special on dis thread.Thats why Yokiti gave me a ban to prove that Nobody is above the law.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayzed2: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Gazaliah:

you don't get it bro....Am very special on dis thread.Thats why Yokiti gave me a ban to prove that Nobody is above the law.

What make you so special ABURO... lol cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistersle3m(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirMalik:
All these PCM's planing to go camp spoil themselves with Kpatus fr bush Make una putam fr mind sey 7+1=8s is also available o, if una go swim mk sure una swim carefully cos d river is rushing o angry grin angry grin a word is enuf fr d wise
if u no sabi swim no swim at all. Condom cheap pass diapers, condom cheap pass anti-retroviral drugz
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Uniqueness01(f): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
donasere:

Lol!!!....

Not erry gurl in this world reciprocates dat love ooo....no matter the kinda love the husband dispenses on her!

Make I no burst some pipu tire for social network!

Only prayer is that u end up with your missing rib!

#shiikena!
If you say so!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayzed2: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
donasere:

C0nd0mz go litter bush!....with wasted X and Y chromosomes!!

And somebori will call this one Leaders of tomorrow cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★Doesn't sounds romantic @all tongue tongue
★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
only u one be Mr.Ebola only two one be Mr.romantica tell me whatelse u add for ur CV
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by EngrVin: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hi PCM
Heard some people have seen their posting... Those that have insider... And that they are using our second choices
How true is this pls
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sammie2310:

On the contrary bro... I expected her to av lived an accomplished life... nd by dat 2310, her grand children and d world at large wil be telling amazing stories about her accomplishments in her marriage, family and world at large...
Mistabiola hope u done hear?? #Accomplish Lyf#....and u can only get DAT from itoski grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
hayzed2:

lol

Let me give you a clue... Bet Note; when you know D man.. You don't blow the trumpet (lol)....

You told me not to put mouth for their mata again n you talk say na hin babatawah n D likes dey do then...

Now you kon start your own... Kontinue cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never plan to disengage him from kerimotubaby grin but I responded cos he talk true about his past...

When I was flirting with oda girls on dis thread in which my eMarriage nearly collapse cos alot of pcm wan crucify me and let my beamborla pack from my eHouse but I defended by eMarriage and believe me,myself and beamborla later resolve the issue and shun dos home destroyer.

NB:Now,we don old.We don get grand children sef.We are both now at peace cos the fight for the LOVE worth fighting for..

I Can't Forget my Beamborla despite our old age and grand pa and grand ma now.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayzed2: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
mistersle3m:
if u no sabi swim no swim at all. Condom cheap pass diapers, condom cheap pass anti-retroviral drugz

Later now, dem go say na one old woman for deir village b dey cause dem infidelity, when swimming from one pool to another don be D order of D day angry

Smh
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
hayzed2:

Hello Young Man (Abdul )....

What shall it profit you (calling someone a fool)...

Not even a fool but biggest fool..,, haba unto wetin now.. undecided

We might be playful, tolerance n vei cwazi attimes bet itz all fun.....

You don't just come into a thread and expect everyone to dance to your tune!!!

Does this place look like NYSC help center

Did NYSC pay anyone here to solve your problems

You said Seun305 is an illiterate and how do you want me to believe you're not one.... undecided

You don't just come around here and take things personal...

You don't just come around and expect everyone to act normal...

You don't just come around and expect anyone to solve your personal issue, they can only answer the ones they have knowledge about and you can as well Call the helplines.... cheesy

Be a Good man n stop looking for "who to blame" for your ignorance {`what you knew not}...

Btw what's d Question again? cheesy

Bet why All these long essay? Is it really worth it? Must you give attention to folks who don't deserve it grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
DonPsymon:

See ehn... Itoski doesn't have the qualifications to run house boy errands in my house na grin

+ goodyboo has maids... But 1s in a while... We do cray things for ourselves... We aint about that too formal lifestyle cheesy

Like today I clean her shoes...

Tomoro she cleans mine...

Its jes our thingy cheesy
tah....who dash monkey banana...I pray goodyboo go damage those her nails I help her fix because say u dey wear only ONE shoe....they get hope say u go take over from PMB 2019 lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
hayzed2:

And somebori will call this one Leaders of tomorrow cheesy cheesy

Which one?? The wasted chromosomes??

No mattar aw much u preach e go still appun like it or nah!!!

Boiz will be boiz, body no be fire wood...and errrrm......k0nji na bastard!

#shikena!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
Donpsymon, you're the biggest fool on earth.

*Bitter lad spotted*

#ignored grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
EngrVin:
Hi PCM
Heard some people have seen their posting... Those that have insider... And that they are using our second choices
How true is this pls

Yeah...I have seen mine....
Its

L

A

G

E

L

U

Local Government cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayzed2: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Gazaliah:

I never plan to disengage him from kerimotubaby grin but I responded cos he talk true about his past...

When I was flirting with oda girls on dis thread in which my eMarriage nearly collapse cos alot of pcm wan crucify me and let my beamborla pack from my eHouse but I defended by eMarriage and believe me,myself and beamborla later resolve the issue and shun dos home destroyer.

NB:Now,we don old.We don get grand children sef.We are both now at peace cos the fight for the LOVE worth fighting for..

I Can't Forget my Beamborla despite our old age and grand pa and grand ma now.

lol cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mistersle3m(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
hayzed2:

Later now, dem go say na one old woman for deir village b dey cause dem infidelity, when swimming from one pool to another don be D order of D day angry

Smh
Lol Jesus gat me
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★lol cheesy
That will be fun anyways cheesy tongue

Itoski wash my pants tongue tongue
★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed

Lol grin

grin

Biola don't kill me grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by donasere(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
EngrVin:
Hi PCM
How true is this pls

bilive not fallacies for even if dey have seen it! Na d same camp una go still go!! Fear not!

Btw it's not true online printiin starts 21st

#shiikena!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
DonPsymon:

You're slowly becoming a snitch...

And my oh my! undecided

I'd like to feast on ya when the time comes undecided
I promise I won't tell miss goodyboo ur recent doctors report lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayzed2: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
DonPsymon:

Bet why All these long essay? Is it really worth it? Must you give attention to folks who don't deserve it grin

Not actually for him alone bet FOR him and his clines...

You know I like essay jez like Mistabiola.... Don't tell anyone ooo (lol) cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
kunlesufyan:

true sha ,I was lucky then.... I'll sha like to get there..I'll dedicate it to you in case you don't get

Lol bruh grin

But best believe I'll be there like LIVE grin

Can't miss out for any reason.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
hayzed2:

Not actually for him alone bet FOR him and his clines...

You know I like essay jez like Mistabiola.... Don't tell anyone ooo (lol) cheesy

Lol grin

Honestly...

At times the best response is 'ignored'

If you sight immaturity... Kindly ignore cheesy

Its of no use replying to an immature folk!

They'll end up dragging you down to their level!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★lol cheesy

That will be fun anyways cheesy tongue

Itoski wash my pants tongue tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
embarassed DAT ur big pant where u no fit wear without belt na u come dey advertise here beta no carry am go camp olipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hayzed2: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
donasere:

Which one?? The wasted chromosomes??

No mattar aw much u preach e go still appun like it or nah!!!

Boiz will be boiz, body no be fire wood...and errrrm......k0nji na bastard!

#shikena!

lol

**faints**
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★ An international institute which ranks universities across the globe, Cybermetrics Lab of Spain, has rated the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun State, as the best university in Nigeria, for the fifth consecutive time.
In the latest ranking, which was released on Monday, the universities of Lagos and Ilorin came second and third respectively.. If ya school ain't in top 20.. Abeg swerve... tongue

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by DonPsymon(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
itoski:
I promise I won't tell miss goodyboo ur recent doctors report lipsrsealed

You d find house boy work? grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Marcelinho(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
itoski:

embarassed DAT ur big pant where u no fit wear without belt na u come dey advertise here beta no carry am go camp olipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.