Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,125 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke (1384 Views)

Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband / Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire / Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
An earlier report about Basket Mouth 'insulting' Nigerians on Facebook, has earned a fan of his a reward as the supposed fan interpreted the joke to mean not an insult to Nigerians...

See screenshot..

Re: Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
See the earlier Facebook post...

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by keddyluv(f): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Men will always want to be worshipped. If Men were God.............................. Anyway, tnx God they are not.
Re: Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by jingh(f): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
I wish I still use fb frequently, my bank go just alert me tomorrow
Re: Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by mikigen(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lolzz boss that na just code to cover up..somhow you kw say u don Bleep up...all the same one luv tho I never saw anything wrong with the initial post sha...especially if you were the type that grew up in mist of funny guys you won't even be perturbed about baskets' joke in the first place..

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by adeshola1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
space booked in case it made front page
Re: Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Mtcheew they always think it's about money....so he wants to suppress people's opinion by crediting one Ogechukwu's account...and then he blames FFK for putting his own opinion about PDP in the back pockets.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by Yongi99(m): 2:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Some Nigerians take things too seriously.
Re: Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by floragregs(f): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Yongi99:
Some Nigerians take things too seriously.
my brother the thing tire me! Just look at comments above. As if they are depressed and looking for who to blame. People kill themselves by taking life too serious.
Re: Basket Mouth Rewards Fan Who 'interpreted' His 'insulting' Facebook Joke by ShakurM(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Shooo shocked

This life, what's destined 4 u won't miss you o

(1) (Reply)

Trem's Bishop Okonkwo Rewards Airport Staff Who Returned 12Million Naira / Bootilicious Actress Daniella Okeke Tries Gray Hairstyle & It Looks Good On Her! / Yaw Under Spell Of Boobs-totting Cossy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.