Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband (50436 Views)

See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Amagite(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2017
Actress and singer, Banky W's wife, Adesua Etomi gave a very brilliant reply to a follower who said she is a lucky girl who bagged herself a money bag husband.

Adesua replied telling her she makes her own money and she bagged a good man not a money bag.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/adesua-etomis-brilliant-reply-to.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by BadBouy: 7:31am On May 17, 2017
Savage

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Nobody: 7:32am On May 17, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Atlantia(f): 7:39am On May 17, 2017
Ditto. cool

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by dangotesmummy: 7:40am On May 17, 2017
Errm aunty yellow you no go dey press ignore button and live your life quietly before we start hearing dv

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by nifemi25(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2017
Good response

10 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2017
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Nobody: 8:01am On May 17, 2017
some 'silly ceiling' fans sha!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by ammyluv2002(f): 8:02am On May 17, 2017
Women and money sha tongue grin.....everything is all about money to some ladies *smh*

16 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by McBrooklyn(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Women and money sha tongue grin.....everything is all about money to some ladies *smh*

LOL, that was how one roadside girl was taxing me the other day say POS swallowed her ATM card... I nearly developed brain tumor grin

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by nikkypearl(f): 8:05am On May 17, 2017
I love Adesua....

some bitches really do think money is everything angry !!! Shiorrr

15 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Nobody: 8:11am On May 17, 2017
she dey form good man lol

Like say if banky was broke she for see the good in him

Nonsense fowl , me and una knw say the marriage go end b4 buhari leaves office

We have seen ur type b4 , na so e dey start the end be like the beginning

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by ammyluv2002(f): 8:13am On May 17, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL, that was how one roadside girl was taxing me the other day say POS swallowed her ATM card... I nearly developed brain tumor grin
Give and you shall receive tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by lalanice(f): 8:15am On May 17, 2017
itsJude:

lol

8 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by McBrooklyn(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2017
itsJude:

Jude, like seriously?? grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by McBrooklyn(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Give and you shall receive tongue tongue tongue

Madame, what am I receiving biko?? cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by axortedbabe(f): 8:21am On May 17, 2017
Ok gud reply
Henceforth activate ur ignore button. .

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by ammyluv2002(f): 8:22am On May 17, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Madame, what am I receiving biko?? cheesy
I don't have the answer to that question. I only reminded you what we are asked to do......"Give and you shall receive" grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by McBrooklyn(m): 8:28am On May 17, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I don't have the answer to that question. I only reminded you what we are asked to do......"Give and you shall receive" grin

LOL, you still have to tell me what I'm gonna receive now before ah go vex strangle you... grin

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Nobody: 8:30am On May 17, 2017
axortedbabe:
Ok gud reply
Henceforth activate ur ignore button. .
advisor nowamagbe , how many have you ignored?

Pls start with me kiss

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Alexk2(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2017
Na like this e dey take start...instead of ignoring such insensitive comment, you're showing the world how that pained you...now, it wont stop until you either grow up and show them that you're much more matured than them or you cave in and allow such to overwhelm you till the center fail to hold.
I wish and pray you guys don't ruin this beautuful union.

25 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Cordis92(f): 9:14am On May 17, 2017
Good response, but she couldn't have responded. Very soon once she coughs, it will be on social media. Na like this e dey start o.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Jfrankination(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2017
okay
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by veekid(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2017

confirm
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by TINALETC3(f): 9:19am On May 17, 2017
grin

13 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by obasi101(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2017
OK.. I will bag a good wife too
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by NwaObinkita: 9:21am On May 17, 2017
angry
Adesua is dreaming

They must break up Insha Allah.

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by ShitHead(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2017
Good response to a certified ashawo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Pavore9: 9:23am On May 17, 2017
Not all comments deems a response.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by beautiful232(f): 9:24am On May 17, 2017
wonderful reply my lady some ladies all the think bout first is money
smh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" / Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.