Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers (32541 Views)

Vigilante Member Shoots His Colleague To Death In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / 442 Lagos Bus Drivers Take Cocaine —LASG / Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
May aljanat firdaus be ur final abode( amin sunma amin).
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
XBLadez:
[/b]
Except Boko haram members
LOL... Those guys are never muslims. (AMIN)
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by jobsat34(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
Usman Musa, a promising young man, who has his whole life ahead of him, full of life was taken from us today.
He died in the early hours of today due to the serious injuries he sustained.
Usman closed from work last week and was knocked down by a bus driver running one way around apapa.
Innocent people pay the price for the carelessness of the foolish,.....
Rip brother...

and the most annoying part of it is that, when the LASTMA and other transport agencies descend on those reckless drivers, they started shouting FASHOLA IS BAD....

RIP to the dead..
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by oluwadare26(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2015
I just av dis feeling God will grant him Aljanaa...may Allah forgive his sins and grant me the best through him. Don't knw him but I love him, may God grant his family d fortitude to bear d loss..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Terrorizing Abuja - Kaduna Highway Arrested (Photos) / 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded / SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.