Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link (3340 Views)

With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu? / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by Here2BustnScrew: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
bokohalal:
More reason to not vote for GEJ as his supporters are irrational. We always knew only stupid people would like a continuation of a corrupt and inept leadership.
is buhari not corrupt too.. a corrupt liar, criminal. from forged certificate to leg-less Blair.. naija shine your eye.

2 Likes

Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by Firefire(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hey Feeeeeeeeeeeee Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - CHANGE

1 Like

Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by najoke: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
silly thread....dumb op

Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by Here2BustnScrew: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
expose them APC

1 Like

Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by PhockPhockMan: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
nduchucks:
@OP, sorry but you fail once again. Take a look at the photographs below and bury ya head in shame.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2149372_ebiteinijhaj200877_jpeg_jpeg833d786577a525c79a54af14eaa92476

Now, look at this one and see ya life! na inside de same room dem take de 2. dolo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2145923_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
I thought you're wise, now I'm disappointed. Look at the second picture you posted very well , you will realize that Tony blair was photographed on top of the chair.
How can Tony blair be looking at opposite side while discussing with Buhari?
Abi Tony blair get half pass four eyes.
We're not fools abeg.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I thought you're wise, now I'm disappointed. Look at the second picture you posted very well , you will realize that Tony blair was photographed on top of the chair.
We're not fools abeg.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by surveyProf(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
The picture taken, Buhari and Tony B. Sitting is real, but for the standing pictures, Bukola, Buhari, Tony and co, will check the root/source 2morrow.
Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by 100Cents: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
First of all, where is the leg ?

Introduction, where is the certificate ?
Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by Here2BustnScrew: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
We're not fools abeg.
haha, boss na albino with half pass 6..
Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by udemzyudex(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2015
APC think say na 90's we dey,dem forget say na 2015 be this...

Av always been wondering why all the pic he snap with the tony are not clear unlike he snap with blacks..

Obiageli pls stop saying it is the white table,i wonder why d white table only block only his own right leg and leave the others..
Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by adonisNEW(m): 2:47am On Feb 23, 2015
This politics is really exposing smart guys and great thinkers.
Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by shiningshina(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
We're not fools abeg.

So, you are admitting, at least, that Buhari was in the house of Tony Blair, and NOT in Fayose's hospital? That's cool.

Somehow, I still don't understand how you arrived at your conclusion that Buhari sat in Tony Blair's house without meeting the latter?!!
Re: APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link by PhockPhockMan: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
shiningshina:

So, you are admitting, at least, that Buhari was in the house of Tony Blair, and NOT in Fayose's hospital? That's cool.

Somehow, I still don't understand how you arrived at your conclusion that Buhari sat in Tony Blair's house without meeting the latter?!!
You have comprehension problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ / Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) / Senate Presidency: Buhari Goes Back On Promise, Endorses Lawan, As Crisis Deepen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.