Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,318 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) (3340 Views)

5 Things That Could Happen If The Lagos Hawking Ban Is Enforced / What Happens In The Event Of The Death Of A President Elect, Before Swearing In? / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) (2) (3) (4)

Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by RYANAYO(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
So…I love my darling Uche Jombo so no knives at her for the comment I make. Her name just came to my mind first.
Nollywood is an evolving industry…I do hope the government and private sector supports them to make it even better and create movies that can have more international appeal (without being pretentious). Grab your copy at 51 Upper Iweka road or 30 Idumota Avenue smiley
this video outlines most of the ridiculous things that the Nigeria movie industry (nollywood) does in their movies. So of which you already know. But this one will blow you away watch the video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwnY21xkJ-Q

Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by akinboyepelumi9: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by Ozigbondu(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by imbless: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
He dey finger her ni?
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by iphanyiuma(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by xavier0327(f): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
This lady is hilarious! Nipped it on the board. ...rotfl
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by paix(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ridiculous? Those are the fringe benefits of acting.
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
paix:
Ridiculous? Those are the fringe benefits of acting.
shoro niyen
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by hummerwise(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
penquin:
shoro niyen
Oya Ml Lenu ooo grin

Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by Ithee(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buying a plot of land won't be a bad idea
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by RobinHez(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2015

Abeg who get BB manual?
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
**Opens thread, sees video shocked shocked shocked, quickly grabs his jar of vaseline**

*Modified*
So I just wasted the last 15 minutes of my life watching a woman rambling horribly about how terrible Nollywood is. No video of pusssy, no fingering, no sex, no nothing!! Thnunder fire you OPangry angry

Friedplantain
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by diptim: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) by paix(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
penquin:
shoro niyen
What does it mean?

Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta / This Is What Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into- - Picture / Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8