Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction (24454 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by efguy1(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2015
His bride suppose die too so dat dey wil go and wed in heaven.

FP tins o
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by hazyfm1: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
NKAN BE"

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Icon4s(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Chai, the guy pepper nova rest. Him dey enter public transport go do him introduction.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by oyindamini(f): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Sooo sad, what a life? RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
geeezzz... so sad... i don't think this is ordinary.. I can imagine the trauma the lady will be going through, they wanted to celebrate their val in a grand style but the devil refused..cry cry

God, may your protection and guidance be upon us always, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by moneybag100: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Vitaglyde: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2015
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2015
sexymoma:
We can never marry you either... From your topics it shows you are one frustrated single fellow aggressively searching for love.

Please don't mention me again. I don't exchange words with low lifes. I hope u wont start screaming for the MODS when i hit u with hards words cos i never mentioned your name in my post undecided
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2015
That's just another handiwork of some evil pple...enemies of progress ! Just a closer work with God and all is well. I'm really saddened about this. Poor him!

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by sexymoma(f): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Please don't mention me again. I don't exchange words with low lifes. I hope u wont start screaming for the MODS when i hit u with hards words cos i never mentioned your name in my post undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Paitty(f): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Maybe her spiritual husband transformed into d old woman n caused d accident,.If he had remained single he would still be alive

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by kent79: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
This is serious!
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by 9jatatafo(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2015
One of the eye witness heard the noise of the vehecle hitting the wall that made him to come out, again it was the noise of the people that made the same man to rush out. Which kind story be this?
Anyway sha, RIP to the dead suitor!!!
I hope the old woman wasn't F1.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2015
sexymoma:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Better grin
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Temptee101(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
ajibolabd:
Blame it on, GEJ. No good roads..accidents everywher. Vote change, vote GMB
So GEJ is also responsible for your inability to read and comprehend or even make use of your brain?

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Temptee101(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2015
efguy1:
His bride suppose die too so dat dey wil go and wed in heaven.

FP tins o
If she were your sister, would you have made this comment? Mind what you wish others

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by SpaceAngel: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Maybe you can get one from Haiti lipsrsealed

searching4love:
undecided

RIP MAN.

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN WOMAN cool

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by richielan: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
----------------------------------------------------------------- shocked
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by buukie(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Be sure the winches for your village no dey monitor you oooo.

quote author=searching4love post=30999456] undecided

RIP MAN.

[/quote]
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by efguy1(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Temptee101:
If she were your sister, would you have made this comment? Mind what you wish others
she is not my sister, so ther are no what ifs here.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Temptee101(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2015
lekropasky:

BrO.
Wetin concern any babe 4 dis matter?
I tire bros. The way some peeps react to issues on this platform is really baffling

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by faitheverest(f): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Had it been say this lady talk say make them dey aba do this introduction,the husband might think say the girl bastard,say she no get villa.......una don see am? All these frustrated old people winches wey no go gree young people rest......holy ghost fire catch all of una!
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Temptee101(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2015
efguy1:
she is not my sister, so ther are no what ifs here.
In that case, watch your utterances towards others cause it could have happened to anybody including your sister

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by sweetcocoa(f): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Sad.

May his soul RIP.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Sijo01(f): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Fire of the holy ghost will consume any strange woman that want to cut short our celebrations in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Temptee101(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

RIP MAN.

You say never? Just make sure you don't go back on your word

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by madgoat(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
undecided na d witches in d woman's village oh... Dem strong gan
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by efguy1(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Temptee101:
In that case, watch your utterances towards others cause it could have happened to anybody including your sister
Guy, do u rreally have zero sense of humour I was just Joking. M sowi bt i didn't mean to cause any offence
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2015
Temptee101:
You say never? Just make sure you don't go back on your word

Yea i wont
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2015
Na wa oooo....
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by nerodenero: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2015
Very unfriendly post
searching4love:
undecided

RIP MAN.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Setaje(f): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2015
You don't see atheist comment on threads like this. Walking corpses!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.